Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2010 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theillest

theillest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I agree for the most part. I still think he is a bit unproven as a pocket passer, but there are signs he is improving as you pointed out. I think with the state of the Eagles' offensive line, Kolb would have taken a beating whereas Vick can scramble out of any situation which I think will help the team. Only thing is, they better offer him an extension, or he's going to sign a big deal elsewhere next season as he's a UFA and they are paying Kolb 12 mil. to be a backup. We'll see, if he plays really well I think they'll have to re-sign him.

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a little late to the game here buddy, but I bought Madden on Thursday. I noticed Drew Brees is on the cover. I think I heard something about players being on the cover of Madden...

3. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Bills actually drove the field... holy shit. The three headed running attack seems to be clicking. If this team could get a QB that could run an offense even half as good as Kelly once they're off the script, this could be a formidable unit with that Beast Mode backfield. Oh, and a defense that could stay healthy, never mind.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is a professional football game between New Orleans and Atlanta in NO the appropriate place for Katy Perry's "California Girls" to be broadcast? Anyone else hearing this?

5. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Hahahahaha god damn Garrett Hartley sucks. No professional kicker should miss that kick. The snap and hold were just fine.

6. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hhahah, that's the second time in two weeks I've seen icing the kicker backfire. Good riddance, that's some serious bitch coaching.

7. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is anyone watching the Eagles game? They have the worst announcers I have ever heard. John Lynch and some other douche, they are ruining the game.

8. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ron Pitts. Yeah, they're pretty bad, guess that's why they're doing the Jacksonville game. The crowd is awful too since no one goes to the games down there, and the sound isn't good.

Vick is pretty damn accurate now, that throw to Jackson was perfect, and the bomb to Maclin missed by inches.

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Seahawks are making the Chargers look silly right now.

Vikings fucking HAD to win that game, we have a fuckin rough schedule coming up.

10. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Was really jonesing for the Cowboys to go 0-3...oh, well.

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thank god I couldn't watch the Patriots game in Chicago, pretty sure I would have broken my TV. I saw some highlights and the score, son of a bitch, I've never seen a win scare its fanbase so much. The Bills didn't even score that many in their last 5 seasons! (Don't fact check that, it is 100% true.)

Where is Rob4Broncos? I'm watching his Denver team and as a former Bears fan I go from depressed to angry that Orton and Brandon Lloyd such a good pair. If Lloyd stayed healthy in Chicago, we'd be good to go with receivers instead of converting our returner. As a Patriots fan, I want nothing else but for the Colts to lose and I believe they can make it happen.

12. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So Az won by default because drunkakowsky can't kick.

I wish Warner would quit doing the cha cha and get his ass back on the field.

We still suck.

13. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Way to go, Chargers. Get off to a shitty start, just like every fucking year.

Special Teams deserves to have their asses raped with bladed dildos at practice on Tuesday. They lost a game in which Rivers threw for 455 goddamned yards.

14. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

15. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I could, I would purchase Dustin Keller the finest mouthlove available in New York City tonight. I love this team.

16. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The one thing good about being an old fossil is that I can still remember when the 49ers kicked ass and chewed bubblegum. I am beginning to really feel for all the young 49er fans that do not have any Super Bowl teams or even playoff teams to look back on. Kids, it is going to be one long drought I fear.

17. Man On The Moon

Man On The Moon
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

What's a Super Bowl?

I don't feel bad, being 20 I've enjoyed plenty of great 49er QB's....such as:

Cody Pickett
    Chris Weinke
    Shaun Hill
    JT O' Sullivan
    Tim Rattay
    Ken Dorsey
    Alex Smith

18. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man if you thought the people in Philly like Michael Vick last week you should see it now. Personally I would like to see him go against a real defense before I start singing his praise.

19. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to praise my own team, but I think the packers count... albeit for one half. I know what you mean though, I won't be a believer until mid-season. We'll see where he's at then. Hopefully not back in jail.

20. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stop whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.