Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2010 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well as usual that game was a fucking joke. It's bad when the only highlight is of a skinny kid that ran onto the field and was carted off by cops and security.

Bring on the SB already!

2. barney

barney
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Al Davis looks like Freddy Krueger. How can you have that much money, and let yourself look that bad?

3. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The NHL and NFL just need to have a Skills Competition and call it a day.

They can still name All-Star teams, but the games are an abortion.

4. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Here's my Super Bowl prediction: Steelers 30 - Packers 27

Let's get this out of the way. No, I don't think he raped that girl in Georgia, but how can anyone know who wasn't there? I read the full police report. It's easy to find online. Google is for looking things up. The girl was wearing a pin with the letters DTF (Down To Fuck), pointed out their meaning at every opportunity, followed him from club to club, and was all over him in pictures. Yes, he's a fucking moron for putting himself repeatedly into that situation. Sure, he very well could have had sex with that girl. I don't know, I wasn't there. Neither were you.

Anyway, I don't like him for who he is off the field, whether he's a rapist or not. He's an obnoxious piece of shit while drunk. He might be while sober as well. But holy fuck, he just does NOT lose big games. Herefuses. He's like a trashy version of late 90s John Elway. Despite the fact that the Steelers have no offensive line, Aaron Rodgers is awesome, etc. etc.; there's no way he's losing this game.

I also predict I'll have at least two minor heart attacks, a stroke, will alienate everyone at the neighborhood party by saying the word 'fuck' at least 60 times. The Halftime Show will blow. The commercials will not. Troy Polamalu will intercept Aaron Rodgers in the end zone to end the game. I will hear from at least 10 people accusing me of condoning rape and violence toward women as a result of liking the Steelers.

5. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Packers.

Last time Aaron Rodgers played in a dome?

31 of 36 passing. Shit all over the dirty birds. The man is an animal throwing it. This is going to be his first of multiple rings. Sorry Favre but at approximately 11 pm Eastern time Sunday night you will be just a footnote in Green Bay history (a process which you sped up by joining the fucking Vikings).

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, no one is going to remember these:

Most Touchdown Passes, Career

Most Yards Passing Gained, Career

Most Passes Completed, Career

Most Passes Attempted, Career

Not to mention how quickly people will beat 298 games in a row started.

7. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

People aren't going to remember those for exactly the reason Chater stated. He spend the last three years acting like a self-absorbed fucking asshole, only caring about himself, leaving multiple teams in limbo as he waffled back and forth with his decisions and bathing in the attention that the media was oh so eager to slobber all over him, throwing inexplicable season-ending interceptions, and sexually harassing female employees of multiple teams he played for.

I hope Peyton smashes every one of his records.

8. zwtipp05

zwtipp05
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Can't forget these doozies as well...

Career interceptions thrown: 336

Career fumbles: 166

Career times sacked: 525

9. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah, but it's actually those last three seasons that will fade the quickest from fans' memories, and it will instead be his dominance at the peak of his career that will be remembered.

Do people remember that Magic Johnson once railroaded a coach who had just won the NBA Championship in his rookie season (Paul Westhead) out of town, and that Lakers fans despised him so much, they booed him every time he touched the ball for weeks, despite him being the reigning Finals MVP?!

Do people remember Magic Johnson's hilarious failure at coaching, angry and jealous comments towards modern stars the first time he tried commentating in the 90s, or his constant retiring/coming back carousel after he was diagnosed with AIDS? Or the fact that he readily admitted to cheating on his wife with dozens of different women while a player?

No. People remember Magic Johnson as the greatest point guard of all time, the leader of the Showtime Lakers, and a wonderful, warm, intelligent human being who has had amazing success in business. (And I believe he is too)

The same will happen with Favre. Just you wait.

10. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Whoa pack, whoa.

Halftime and Rodgers has thoroughly outduled Rapelisberger so far.

11. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Type in "christina aguilera national anthem" into Google and look at all the shit that pops up. She sho' did fuck up, eh? Still not as bad as Macy Gray. Did anyone else think she looked trashy and in pain during the entire performance?

[​IMG]

12. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

She looked like her makeup was applied via shotgun.

13. zwtipp05

zwtipp05
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

It pains me that this thread is now closed and we have months before another. Nevermind that no one knows WTF will happen with the next season. Shitty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.