Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2009 MLB Postseason

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by ryrob, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also I think philly fans and NY york fans tie in being obnoxious.

2. erk33

erk33
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

We here in Boston should probably be in that conversation as well.

3. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually when I went to fenway to watch the Phils play the Sox I had a blast. Sox fans are arrogant (I would be too if I had however many major championships in ten years in three sports) but they did not bother us. The foolish thing to do in Fenway is where yankees gear. We were decked out in Phillies clothes and we got teased but it was good natured. My friends and I go on a road trip to a different city every year.

The worst fans our Eagles and Giants fans. It makes no sense to me to start a fight with a guy because he has the oppositions jersey on; more than that in embarrases me. I was at an Eagles game whn guys heckled a twelve year old kid. Phillies fans are much more tame, except of course dealing with the Mets. Yankee fans I found not that bad, again very arrogant but after 27 world series how could you not be? I also would avoid a Red Sox hat in New York. Lastly the absolute worst place to wear the wrong jersey is in Oakland.

This may get Deleted because it has NOTHING to do with MLB but maybe we should start a new thread, best/worst fan's and stories from other stadiums.

4. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No one will be excited about this but me but my man Tim Wakefield will be knuckling for the Sox again next season.

I really thought he would have called it a wrap after having a terrific start last season, making it to the All Star game, and having back surgery... but he's back.

Time to update the avatar.

5. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anybody get a look at Sammy Sosa lately? Holy shit.

The amazing thing is that the change happened in 6 months' time. I'm not sure I believe that skin cream did it, but still, it's bizarre.

[​IMG]

6. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What a queer.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Movin on to the offseason thread

Thread Status: