Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2009-10 NHL Postseason

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Vanilla, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Dubiosity

Dubiosity
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

And the rest of us should just be thankful you're not posting pictures of you blowing him. Holy crap dude, he is one player. Even as the best player in the world, and I have no problem admitting he is that, he's not winning a Cup without help. There are a handful of lines in this league that are worth more than him.

2. modsquad

modsquad
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

That's leading edge humour, your wit's unassailable.

He already did win a cup without help. Which is why I wouldn't trade him for any starting line in the league outside of Washington's.

Which is your opinion. I posted mine.

3. Dubiosity

Dubiosity
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

He already did win a cup without help. Which is why I wouldn't trade him for any starting line in the league outside of Washington's.

Evgeni Malkin won the Conn Smythe over Crosby that year...if that isn't help, I don't know what is.

4. modsquad

modsquad
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My mistake, I thought we were talking about help from linemates. Malkin plays second line centre, not with Crosby. If your point was Crosby won't win a Cup without help from at least one other player on his team, then you're right.