Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2009-10 NCAA Bowl Games

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Kampf Trinker, Dec 8, 2009.

1. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy fuck. Garrett Gilbert might get lynched at halftime.

2. Idaho_Vandal

Idaho_Vandal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

No McCoy = No game. The national championship is gonna be worse than the Cincinnati Florida game.

3. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Longhorn fans better hope that cortisone kicks in and McCoy can go in the 2nd half.

4. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If McCoy was in the game, Bama would be losing and losing huge.

5. zyang31

zyang31
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Doubt it, both team's offenses are just amazingly incompetent tonight. Texas' receivers must not have gotten the memo that they're supposed to "receive".

6. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I should have bought a bigger bottle of rum. This is the ugliest piece of shit game ever.

7. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This game is a huge Shitfest but Gilbert has sacked up big time after a terrible 1st half. Of course Alabamas offense going into a shell has helped but gotta give the kid credit.

8. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love how they keep talking about how McElroy hasn't lost a game since 8th grade. He hasn't done shit all night.

9. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No shit, Alabama would be in the same position they are in now with over 50% of the starting QB's in all of D1 football.

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would kill to see Alabama play Boise St. No offense to Ingram and that defense, but I'm not sure they'd win. Hell, let them join the big ten. I'd be thrilled about that actually.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The best is when he said it right before a break and they had a shot of him picking his nose on the sideline.

12. shake n bake

shake n bake
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Too far west. Give the B10 Missouri to get them to 12 for a title game and replace them with Boise.

13. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If Missouri leaves the Big 12, they will be replaced by TCU. Boises stadium only holds like 30k, TCU maxes out at 50k. Boise will need to expand their stadium before they'll get any consideration by a BCS league.

14. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Considering Louisiana Tech is in their conference right now, I don't see that it matters from a geographical standpoint. It's not like there's a football team worth a shit in the four states between. What would be best is for them to join the pac ten, who I doubt would have any interest.

15. zwtipp05

zwtipp05
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If the PAC-10 expands, BYU and Utah are probably better choices than Boise St.

16. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What a clusterfuck of a game. That was awful, exhilarating, exciting, disappointing all at once. I don't think, ever in my sport-watching career, I've ever felt as bad for one unlucky son of a bitch as I have for that Colt McCoy. They should write him a fucking ballad. Jesus, his ENTIRE LIFE- in Texas, football is religion, school and life, it's in the air you breathe and the water you drink - was leading up to his 60 minutes in the Rose Bowl, for a ring and it all. And he was shelved on the first drive.

Tebow was crying on the sidelines in November and got ridiculed for it, but at least he got his shot against Bama. McCoy's pain needed no waterworks to be obvious. I will just say this - no motherfucker in college football is as manly as that kid.

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What the fuck are you talking about? Because he got injured on the first drive and then didn't play for the rest of the game, suddenly he's the manliest guy in college football? Maybe if he came back in the second half and led Texas to a comeback win you could say that, but no, fuck off. Yes he got injured, and yes he watched his team lose from the bench the rest of the game(which I'm sure sucked), but I'm sure that's happened to many people before. Most likely, McCoy's dad made him stay out in order to stay healthy for the draft, but he's still a cunt. I have no idea why you even think that statement is appropriate.

Shitty, shitty national championship. At first when McCoy went out I was stoked, because I was rooting for Alabama (blind hatred of Texas and McCoy intact). But fuck, Texas needed him to keep this shit close. I would have much rather watched a close Texas winning game than this farce.

In other news, Gilbert will be pretty fucking good. Guaranteed. He grew so much throughout the game, and I'm guessing he had never taken a snap with the first team offense EVER.

18. LucasJackson

LucasJackson
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Dude, his point about the fact that he swallowed his pride and tried being a leader to his team after he went down is a testament to his... whatever. I wouldn't call it manly, but he was a tough dude about it. Anyone who feels sorry for the kid and the millions he's about to rake in is stupid, but do I feel sorry for Texas and the fans? Fuck yeah dude, that sucks. Shitty national championship is right. I feel sorry for me, I wanted a game.

But back to my earlier statement, what I really mean is fuck Tebow and his goddamn nancy-boy tear-shedding after the SEC championship game and its prompting of even more ESPN fellatio. God I can't stand that kid (mostly because he wins so much).

19. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly, McCock got injured, and helped on the sideline afterward. Why is that tough?

Because the game sucked so much, we started playing a drinking game to spice things up. Anytime anyone, be it one of us or the tv folk, even mentioned McCoy, you had to drink. There were rules based on what was said, a reference to how McCoy was the heart and soul of the Texas squad earned a 5 gulper, among others. We were shitfaced by the end.

And yeah, fuck Tebow. God I hate him.

20. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else think Saban looked like he was ready to throw the guys who gave him the gatorade bath off the team?