Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2-4-6-8! LET'S GET DRUNK AND CONVERSATE! 11/5/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

People who judge others for getting drunk in front of them are just jealous because somebody (not them) is doing something about the shitty time they're having. That's why booze is such a necessity during the holidays. It lets us tolerate our families, which is practically impossible sober. That's why we have such a great drunk thread next month. Everyone's fucked up all week. Alcoholism can be bad, but drunks are funny! Drop your drawers, put the lampshade on your head and eat it trying to vault the couch. You're the life of the party.

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I drink alone all the time, I don't see why people have a problem with it or act like it's such a big deal. I guess video games and the internet help with drinking alone. I also seem to do it less now that I have a girlfriend.

She's working tonight though, so as soon as I get back from taking her dinner I will be drinking alone, trolling TiB and playing xbox.

3. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't forget to make sure all the housework and dishes are done too.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have been, but I shouldn't have been in that area of town that late at night anyway.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I already ruined a perfectly good drinking buddy.

A neighbor up the street and I have been hanging out at various neighborhood social events over the past few months and tossing back a few beers. So Monday night, after having a drink or two at Happy Hour, I come home, have dinner, and stop by his house to see if he wants to go out to the bar for a few drinks. We had a fucking blast - we had the whole bar doing bar tricks, did some shots, ate some wings and closed the place down.

Cut to midnight, when I drop him off at his home shitfaced drunk. Apparently Mrs. Drinking Buddy was not amused, and he can't come out to play for a couple of weeks, to mollify her.

Looks like I'm flying solo next week, unless the Salesman is willing to piss off his wife.

99 Bananas, my friends. 99 Bananas.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

As to the harvester, if you can, check out Letter from Wingfield Farm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://wingfieldfarm.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wingfieldfarm.ca/</a>

It's like my childhood.

7. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I made a new friend fairly recently, and he took me to what could only be described as the nexus of all that is both good and evil in the world. It is a Chinese restaurant in the middle of an assbackwards ghetto slum of a town, but they serve BEYOND CONTESTATION, the biggest and strongest drinks in the whole fucking world.

I'm talking the bartender pours like 5 different kinds of straight up booze, with absolutely no juices, mixers, or any pussy shit, INTO A FUCKING PITCHER and then pours that into a giant scorpion bowl. This is meant for 3 people. 10 people in the place, 10 scorpion bowls. $11.50 American. Bonus points for finding out that most of the people at the bar are sociopaths who have the tattoos and the gang rep to back it up. I am fresh out of 4 years of a party party partyyyyyyyy college, and I only barely finished this thing. I luckily managed to have one clear thought before going to drunkville, and hold onto it for the rest of the night: Don't get into a fight with sociopaths, don't get into a fight with sociopaths, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO SHANK YOU. Thankfully they liked me for some reason, or knew all too well the effects of the "Wu", as its known.

I woke up to a totally demolished toilet and literally couldn't walk straight until the next day. Can't wait to go back.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Last drunk thread I mentioned the knife my dad had made for me for my 18th birthday.

Here's a pic just after it field dressed it's 24th deer.

[​IMG]

9. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's some fine handiwork my good man.

10. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been high as fuck all day. Because...

I'm hosting my father's surprise 60th birthday party at my house tomorrow and had caterers, my mother, cleaning people, and pain in the ass extended family hovering around me all day.

I've really been enjoying cooking with cannabis lately. Made delicious egg-n-cheese on biscuits with cannabutter for breakfast and then had some of my homemade Nestle Crisp (made with cannabutter) for a snack around 11AM.

Made it through the day perfectly calm, happy, and no worse for wear.

11. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just cracked open my first beer of the night and took a piss in the yard. If that's not the best way to start a good night of solo drinking at home, I don't know what is.

12. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just got back from a "date night" with the wife. Apparently 5 months of being married is something to celebrate (actually, it is in my family, because as of today we've officially lasted half as long as the failed marriages of two of my other siblings and the first of three marriages involving my mother).

It was actually quite good. The restaurant served Guinness from the tap and, well, that's all you really need to know.

Now I'm drinking alone and watching Storm Chasers on the dvr while she watches real world housewives crap.

On an unrelated but on-topic note, I now have a new favorite drink: Jameson and ginger ale.

What does that drink say about me? I honestly have no clue. I just know that the 10th was as delicious as the first, and it wasn't retarded expensive either.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you have Tucker fingers?

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Umm...anyone else notice that the guy is either:

1) Propping his foot up on the counter to...gain leverage? Why is he doing that?

or

2) Getting fucked by someone else from behind, because it looks like there are two right shoes in that photo.

If he needs to put his leg up on the counter, why wouldn't he just move the plunger down? Isn't he thinking?

16. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually the question should be, are you a midget?

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I have no idea why my hand looks so fucked up in that pic, but while I do have really small hands, I can assure you I'm no midget.

18. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

"In order to find the bear, you have to be like a bear."

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't imagine having hands that small. I can palm a basketball with no effort. Granted I can't find a keyboard that fits me well.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What can I say? They are what they are. I have problems throwing a softball but can type 120 wpm. Playing an acoustic guitar is also a bitch.

Best part of all, though, is they make my dick look fucking HUGE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.