Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2/24/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I can't imagine how much he was white-knuckling while reading that new age horseshit.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I first became aware of the board around 2006-2007 and this was my first memory of the place. Hilarious.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Savage indeed. The guy had a razor sharp wit and was really funny.

4. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry to interrupt the nostalgia, but I have a question. When you're getting a divorce (like me), when is it not cheating to go out with someone else? After you've moved out? After you've filed papers? After it's final? Some other time? Just curious. Apparently I'm a lot more popular at work than I realized.

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ethically: at the point which you've communicated to your spouse that you are seeking a divorce and that your decision is final. For good manners I'd tack on a few weeks grace period, but if they cheated on you or were shitty in some way, fuck 'em and fuck immediately.

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would be more worried about the legal ramifications of sleeping with someone else while going through a divorce. Maybe ask your lawyer?

I would also advise that you not sleep with anyone your work with unless you are trying to find a new career also.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Agree, with this good advice. Also, waiting the extra weeks showing off how super ethical you are will make you more desirable and ultimately contribute to more enthusiastic blowjobs.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The heavy handed moderation ruined a lot of threads because once a couple of the mods took a stance, a lot of the posters would just repeat the same thing because if you disagreed there was a good chance one of the mods would go ballistic screaming at you, and start deleting your posts. Overall though, most of the people who actually got banned deserved it. When a place has a way to draw heavy traffic the tard flow is just epic.

I could only make it a couple pages into that redhighheels thread. At the time I remember it being hilarious, but going back I just feel bad for her. She's probably still fucking that same guy.

I can't remember the exact username, but the most incredible display of consistently awkward stupidity was this user named something like whateverxuluvmexoxo. She only made something like 20 posts, but not even one of them was the least bit sensible. Eventually, she wanted the board to prank call some girl who fucked boyfriend, everyone bashed her for it, and she finally left.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How though? On a treadmill, its not actually moving so no wind is passing over the wings to create lift.

11. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When divorce was imminent, expressed, and under way, and I met someone who tripped my trigger, I went for it.
    Both times.

12. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cheating is violating the terms of your relationship agreement so as soon as you've ended the relationship, you're ethically clear. Though if you don't want to be a huge dick about it, adding a few weeks is a classy thing to do. But, as others have said, the morality may differ from the legality and you should check with a lawyer. In some states you'd probably be considered the at fault adultering spouse if you sleep with someone prior to legal separation or final divorce.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure if serious . . . but, just in case, this last bit of Mythbusters shows the idea:

When you are running on a treadmill, as the belt moves under you, you drive with your legs at the same pace to stay in one spot. A car does the same thing, because the tires being in contact with the road are what make it go forward. Airplane tires are not motorized. The propeller (or jet engine) is what gives it thrust. So, the question is "can it take off?" not, "can it generate just enough thrust to hold still?" Since it can generate the thrust irrespective of the belt running underneath it, the plane moves forward, creating the lift it needs to take off. At least, that's the way I understand it.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Get the movement of the ground out of your head. The wheels do not cause a plane to accelerate while moving down the runway, the jet/prop does. Once it reaches its lifting speed on a treadmill that moves fast enough, it will take off because the jet/prop will have its needed take-off speed.

Suck it, SLF.

Edit: up yours, Rush.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And I'm drinking tonight

upload_2017-3-2_17-58-21.png

16. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So this whole discussion centers around if the wheels cause the propeller to move. If the wheels don't cause the propeller to move, then I'm with the flat earth society

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The REAL centre of it was a graphic designer telling STEM fielders that they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, and unless they denounced the basic laws of their expertise they would be expelled from the board.

#257 Crown Royal, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was hilarious. I was one of the lesser educated responders and even I had four more years of physics under my belt than was needed to understand why the plane takes off. BUT WE WERE ALL OF US IGNORANT.

19. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Canadians can never spell center right

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Colour, neighbour, labour, airbourne.

Suck a dick.

Thread Status: