Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2/22/19 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Don't forget the red nose and false beard

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Son of a bitch. My computer took a shit. I knew it was coming...it overheated a bunch of times until one of the corners broke. It was just a matter of time until the display went to hell and tonight is when it went tits up. I was able to order a new one, but I won't get it until the 27th. Then comes all the fun of setting it up so I'm comfortable on it, not to mention trying to recall all my logins. Oh. Fucking. Joy.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Can't recommend LastPass enough... install it once, and it will remember all of your logins/passwords/etc... for your computer and your smart phone.

Can't imagine not using it. Hell, if it took a dump, I'd be fucked. Proper fucked.

4. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, you could be like our pastor and write what was essentially a coming out speech/sermon.

We still think it was hilarious.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Went to the funeral of one of my dad's oldest/best friends, and the dead guy's oldest brother was a preacher from way back, but he'd kind of lost his marbles. Needless to say they pegged him to give one of the eulogies, and it turned into a 30 minute rant about how aliens had infiltrated the World Fair (a la Men In Black), and basically had nothing to do with the guy who died. In the last minute of the eulogy he realized that he hadn't said anything about his brother so gave a crazy-funny 30 second overview of him; "Wally was born, he played lacrosse, married Janet, got cancer, and he died. He was an all right brother."

All anyone could talk about afterwards was how fucking nut-balls that guy was.

Not your typical funeral, but man, was it ever entertaining, in a "are you hearing this shit?" kind of way.

The worst funeral I went to was where the son just got up and then started to talk shit about anyone and everyone in the funeral home... saying that they were pieces of shit who never loved his dad, and how he was the only one who ever gave a shit about his dad, etc. It was incredibly over the top and not a single person gave a shit about the son after that. It was weird, out of left field, and really made you think that it was brought on by some strange mental illness.

Never been more uncomfortable in my life.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I'm busy backing up everything I can think of to an external HD right now...this computer is 6 years old, so it's got a lot of shit on it.

In other news, some guy accused Crazy of raping him. Obviously he didn't, but he's spitting kittens and worried as hell. I told him I'd have no problem testifying as a character witness...it's pure bullshit. He was nice to some dude that needed help and the asshole decided to try and rape him for some money.

I fucking hate all the assholes in this town.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Your new gig... is it in the same town? Are you going to be moving away from Crazy?

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

It's over in Henderson, which is quite a drive (About 45 miles round trip every day). I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I get a helluva a deal here....I've got the master bedroom and a private bathroom with electric/cable/everything but internet included for $475 a month. That's kind of tough to beat.

One of my friends wants me to move in with her (Which would up my drive to about 60 miles every day), but she lives right off the freeway...and my Z amazingly gets 27mpg on the freeway (Yay double overdrive!)...plus my Durango is sitting in her driveway. So, I don't know. I'll just play it by ear.

Crazy can be absolutely infuriating with his random bullshit, but he's also a decent human being, which is rare as hell in this town. It's kind of one of those "The devil you know...." type deals.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Funny how that never really shows through in your posts... it's more "all crazy, all the time".

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

It's the nature of the beast. Why would I write "Crazy did XXX nice thing today"?, when I have a plethora of "Crazy did XXX bat shit crazy thing today" stories?

He's not insane 100% of the time, just 90% of it. It's also quite possible that I've lowered my standards after being subjected to the insanity and abundance of intolerable assholes in this city for the past 7 years.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Moist Country, motherfucker.

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Went into McD's for a burger today. Next thing I know paramedics are pouring in the door. Some dude OD'd in the bathroom. Good times.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Last time I was in Vegas we passed some dude who was ODing on the sidewalk in front of topless women wearing tape over their nipples (they were posing for pictures).

That seemed to sum up Vegas pretty well for me.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

So, we got several noticeable scratches on the brand new windshield after scraping ice. That means there was some sort of grit on the windshield, right? Because plastic can't scratch glass?

15. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

On a completely unrelated note, the GoldenEye watch is now mine. The name's Bond, James B... (gets killed by own proximity mine)
    [​IMG]

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

It can if you get over aggressive. If the scratches aren't to deep, go to a glass shop and ask for some "Rare ox" (I can't remember the actual name, but any shop should know it by that name....it's a brown pumice that's more aggressive then the white pumice normally used for cleaning glass for insulated units.)
    As long as you can't feel the scratches with a fingernail they should polish right out.

17. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

And turn your diamond ring around so it doesn't add to the artwork

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you guys read the thing on Deadspin (and elsewhere) about Kraft's charges? You'd think he could afford better prostitutes than some 60 year old lady in Florida.

19. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You’d be amazed what a skilled and experienced 60 year old can do with her hands.

Or so I’ve been told.

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Scratches are super fine but I think I can feel them a little with my nail. It's worth a shot though, thanks for the tip. We literally had the windshield replaced less than 3 months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.