Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2/20/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindalas

kindalas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck the Oscars.

My argument is as follows:

That is all.

Attached Files:

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: oh oh oH OH OH!

Oh thank God, I was really concerned there for a moment. I know the girls really enjoy being DP'ed by two clowns, there's no way they're faking those organisms and that enjoyment

The Oscars: A bunch of pretentious douche bags congratulate themselves for doing their jobs.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With all due respect you have no idea how hard it is to wake up at 6 so you can have your hair and make up done, then play X-Box until noon and have a nap and a catered lunch before doing a few scenes. Take that high and mighty attitude elsewhere. Don't you even KNOW the atrocities happening right now in Sri Lanka? We have to provide food for the homeless and have a return to basic moral values.

Seriously, half those speeches I was waiting for them to segue into Patrick Bateman type monologues.

Also, I want to wear Anna Kendrick like a feedbag.

[​IMG]

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You forgot to mention how hard it is to sometimes say up to five lines of dialogue a day in front of the camera and only get ten or twenty thousand dollars a day for it. Prisoners of fame, constantly living the hell of having set assistants fawn over your every whim and have hot girls mail you naked pictures. Then you get your award for being the best at faking what you're not in real life and tell the millions of people watching on TV that they don't care enough about the poor.

Seeing Sean Penn awoke the simmering rage I had when I saw him wearing SWAT team armour with a heavy-equipped camera crew while fake-rescuing people during Katrina in his little motorboat. "Make sure you're filming how altruistic I am, boys! Just don't let them touch me!" Sociology majors go to college just to earn shit-paying jobs to help people, you don't think they choke on their own cocks when they see vile ego strokes from rich assholes like that?

But yes, Anna Kendrick is radiant. Possibly the most photogenic girl I've ever seen. Her ass must be worn as a hat.

5. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, only one to do it successfully is the chick from game of thrones, Natalie Dormer.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Welcome to Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.