Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2/19/16 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why doesn't anybody carry guns anymore?

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, now that I know that everyone else is running around with key knives and pussy gougers, you can bet your ass I'm packing.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I am pretty sure my employer would frown upon it.

They are trying to pass a law here in AL that would allow you to carry a pistol in your car without a special permit. It still doesn't allow you to conceal carry everywhere though. I am interested to see what happens.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while. A perfect storm. Besides the fact the kid who shot and edited this did it with Indie-film expertise, the amount of win happening in the drama playing out before your eyes is mesmerizing. The characters rise and fall like empires within seconds. A thousands sitcoms at once, a white trash masterpiece. You think it's some sort of great mockumentary comedy but it's real, and so awesome I don't know how it can possibly exist:

6. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I'm still laughing.

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If that means you'd have to leave it in your car though... what a situation it puts people in. Too much of a liability for me.

8. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I'm pretty sure brass knuckles are illegal, or considered weapons by pretty much everyone. This is a plastic cat that will slash somebody's face up pretty good.

Excuse me for not buying tactical grade shit.

Suckle on me balls anyway.

9. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I used to have really bad insomnia. At the time, Zzzquil wasn't a thing so I took an unhealthy amount of Nyquil and that worked sometimes. Now, I take melatonin if I know that I need to bed around a certain time. Also, when I feel sleepy - I go to bed then instead of watching the last of a movie or changing laundry over or whatever. For me, there's like a go to sleep window and if I miss it, I'm up for several more hours.

I use two home remedies. The first is a bar of unwrapped soap under the sheet for restless leg syndrome. If you've never had RLS, consider yourself fucking lucky because it's terrible. Some say that particular brands of soap don't work or work better than others but I use a tiny hotel soap. I don't even notice it because it's thin and all I know is that my legs aren't all twitchy. The second is for a headache or migraine, put a cold pack on my neck and put my hands and feet in hot water. If I don't feel like sitting on the bathroom counter, I'll wet my hair with cold water (because it covers my neck) and then turn the shower hot and position myself so just my hands and feet are in the water. I swear by this and it's faster than pain meds.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good to see Larry Clark is still working.

11. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Goddammit....this is the town I work in. I can almost 100% assure you that some of those people in that video are either my customers, or worse, my employees. I can also guarantee every adult in that video was missing teeth. Because Meth. The Great Mid-West never fails to show its beautiful array of people, shamelessly scraping the bottom.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

West Coast hip-hop died so this could live:

Get. The fuck. Out of here. Listen to that audience get pumped up by that utter drivel that they paid money to see. Does this count as music? Is it even ANYTHING?

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Should've just got a tactical cat.

[​IMG]

15. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I raise the hand to Russian Cat. А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The use of a live ammo is a must.

image.jpg

17. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thats like a year old. How did you stumble upon that now?

I will fully admit that Iggy isn't talented outside of being competent at riding a beat, but she has no lyrical skills. Its disappointing, cause this song still bangs.

Its not Kendrick, but its a great beat and a catchy hook with verses that don't make you want to die. "Valley girls giving blowjobs for Loubotins, what you call that, head over heels?" is still pretty funny

Also, I think its stupid that she goes by Iggy Azalea when her real name is...Amethyst Kelly. Thats a better rap name than most people could come up with.

18. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My sleep is notoriously bad. Not bad in the sense I have insomnia, just bad in the sense I have terrifying nightmares frequently. Last year I had a nightmare that was so lucid I wasn't sure if I was dead or alive. At some point in the dream I heard a bass like thumping in the background, just like the bass at a concert and realized that was my heart thumping so I must not be dead. That tripped me out pretty bad. I also have night terrors. I think the key for me is never going to sleep ever.

Currently I take klonopin, prozasin and cutting back in the booze in the evenings. Thats been helping. Really wish I could find a cure for my nightmares. I get anxious before going to sleep bc I really have no idea what's going to happen. I also had a sleep study, full hair net everything. Only thing of note was I moved my legs over a thousand times during the sleep period, and according to one of the techs I have amazingly steady brainwaves, which considering my nightmares I found surprising.

My twin brother on the other hand sleeps extraordinarily well with no issues or nightmares whatsoever, kind of pisses me off sometimes

#38 toddamus, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Reminds me of the Stephen Wright line:
    My friend asked me, "how'd you sleep? Good?"
    "No, I made a few mistakes."

20. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One thing that might help here is a program called f.lux. It changes the brightness based on time of day. It helped me quite a bit.

Another thing that has helped me is taking melatonin. It takes some testing to see what the right dosage is. If you take a lot it can make you groggy the next morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.