Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

11/3/17 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

$10 says this is how Nett walks around before his mother makes him go to bed.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Easiest $10 ever.

3. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you are going to mall ninja, your ensemble is incomplete unless you have one of these for your picatinny rail.

[​IMG]

4. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, but I have seen him driving around town in his Wrangler wearing similar duds. He even hooked up a P.A to a mic, booming orders at random pedestrians, calling them “perps” and telling them to “please clear their unlawful assembly”.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the xmas idea! I will now be getting these for several family members.

I would have purchased the ones in your picture if they were on amazon (and not $40 dollars) for my gun, would make a funny foregrip.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Okay, but are you tact? I mean you could also be a bitch, but I hope you’re tact instead.

9696A189-6F06-4EE5-96D4-5DFB977571F3.jpeg

Stay frosty, Hicks.

4BBFCFC5-0376-4909-BAC7-B0373BFF0C34.jpeg

...Where’s the clock radio?

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah if you want laughs just google the crap people do to ARs. It's patently insane.

At one point I did have three different lights on mine. Bottom in front of the fore grip was a surefire spotlight, that was my main one, just took a flick of the thumb to either pulse it or keep it on and it'd turn night into day for as far as I could shoot. On the right was my black light mounted with a thumbscrew so I could take it off for tracking blood, or just keep it on the rifle if I wanted the bang tube right beside it just in case. On the left was a light that switched between green and red, red to preserve your night vision or green if which is even less visible to animals.

Now I just use an argonomic grip under a floated barrel, with the surefire on the side.

Anyone who says you don't need a 30 round magazine hasn't had a sounder of hogs running through their property. You get one set shot, then at that point you're pulling the trigger as fast as you can put your crosshairs over meat. Where was that "obscure knowledge thread"? I could probably add some things to it about hog hunting and building different vermin traps.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And then there's this. The baddest motherfucking gun ever made.

[​IMG]

And just because I feel like I have to balance out all these mall ninja gun photos.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.