Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

11/22 Drunk Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Someone tried this game* in Kings Cross earlier this year. He killed the guy. Only got 5 years too.

*Wasn't actually playing the game

2. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She was called out by crazy asian for being mean to fat women. Crazy Asian suggested angel may have been fat and hasn't been back since.

Do you people have nothing to be happy about? You all have a major case of the crown royal vs anything peoples likes, and need to get some happy pills. Or pot or something.

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/11/25/knockout_game_trend_it_s_not_real_but_random_street_assaults_are.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/201 ... s_are.html</a>

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you can't accept this, there is no further debate.

Our personal preferences are irrelevant- everything from Shakespeare to current box office receipts shows a very strong preference towards the male dominated comedy genre.

5. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I am feeling very frisky and aggressive. I would take some pot though, if you're offering. I'll make brownies, we can watch season 2 of Futurama.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

How about this:

Shun this thread, start our Holiday Drunken shitshow. People will soon start sticking out tongues and calling names if we all don't start putting flowers in the gun barrels.

It's Christmas for fuck's sake. Now make like Christmas and let's pour booze and drugs over all our simmering frustration and enjoy the holiday magic.

7. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I read an article a few days ago saying it wasn't really an epidemic. It was more fear mongering and manufacturing news out of nothing. Apparently it's also been tied to racism. It's basically a non-story the news is using to make the whites hate the blacks.

9. crazy asian

crazy asian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy fuckshitballs that is NOT what happened. I was playing on the same womanly/humanly insecurities many of us have about our own bodies but seem to have no problem ripping into in others, especially anonymously. I was asking someone to remove the safety harness of internet anonymity and flattering angles, because that shit is hard and scary for the same reason people are ripping into Maria Kang. Honesty and introspect is daunting, especially if you talk a tough game and judge others. I just would like for women, and people in general, to be kinder to others, but that starts with being kinder to yourself.

And come on, I don't take joy in calling anyone fat. I'm sitting typing this, belly full of steak and ripping into a cheesecake.

10. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not sure where I said anything about comedians. I suppose I could find those pictures though.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I know practically nothing about it, my friend told me about it don't watched a past news clip of it. I saw this guy walk up behind this small woman, blast her in the side of the head, and take off while she hit the concrete face-first. It was just horrific.

However, it was a local newscast. I remember seeing other newscasts on here about "growing trends". Does anybody remember the Teenage Werewolf thread?

12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just putting this out there, I really don't think we need a conversation about racism in the media, just saying...

13. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Let's all take a couple days to cool down.

Please visit my spinach thread on your way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.