Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

11/22 Drunk Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

do we really have to do the thing where i name like 50 funny women because we do that like every three weeks

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Find me 50 that are heterosexual and Ill be impressed.

Not there's anything wrong with that, only that it's true.

3. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't even start. War Damn.

No, I don't care about her pictures. She obviously put them up for clickbait and titled them with a trollish question in order to tweak people and increase views. This is....old news on the Internet. I've already contributed to this discussion elsewhere, I just found it hilarious that you all couldn't recognize the inherent troll. To be fair, though, you'd have to spend a lot of time in the Mommy fitness blogosphere to get it...so I don't really blame you.

I was also calling ScorchedCrotch a troll because I genuinely and politely asked him to provide a reason for his opinion that all female comics were inherently emasculating, and he responded by cobbling together some minor talking points from one the more neckbeardy subreddits and presented it as an answer. It was obviously also a troll.

I mean, I hope it was. If that's his actual level of reading comprehension and a fair demonstration of his ability to present a coherent argument, I obviously made a mistake by attempting to engage with him.

4. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I will do this by tomorrow evening as long as we agree that

a.) they don't have be funny by your particular standards, just by people in general (in the case of a dispute, I will provide proof)

b.) if i do so we will be done with this silly bromide for at least 8 months.

deal?

5. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Humor" me.

Get it?

But seriously, I must revert to my original post and ask that you stop derailing my point.

Please, rebut my original points. Or we could go just go out for a drink later and you can make me laugh like a school girl.

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They have to be attractive by the majority of the males of this board.

Sharp knees need not apply, but no one on here would fuck Paula Poundstone with Durbanite's dick.

7. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are talking about a girl that's said "project fatass."

8. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Probably on her face or her tits. Or her back maybe?

9. crazy asian

crazy asian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This will be great because I need new comedy to follow anyway, regardless of gender.

Also. Scrotchy, can you name 50 male comedians? Right now? Off the top of your head? I'm not trying to sound like a dick but 50 seems like a high number.

Edit- ok SC, can you now name 50 male comedians who would be considered attractive by the majority of female members on the board. That is all.

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is up with all the bitterness lately?

We ran off Angel, Winterbike, and Durbanite. Then we banned the racist that got raped by his dad.

It's Christmas time folks! Does no one have happy stories of cheer? Scotchcrotch, take all of this hate you have bottled up for women (presumably because you and your wife are divorcing) and change it into positive energy focusing on making your children's life better. It's all you can do at this point. People are fucking stupid sometimes. Instead of focusing on one stupid one, focus on things you can control.

As for a happy story- I went snowboarding over the weekend. It is supposed to snow this weekend and because of that I will probably go again. I'm currently buying some rad things for my family and friends this holiday season. I can't wait to see the smile on their faces when they open them up. It's a happy time! Let's all get drunk! yay!

11. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um...fine?

No, humor is not a male-dominated trait. This is your opinion, not mine. So no agreement there. Also, this is irrelevant to how female comics emasculate you.

My preferred partner is of smaller stature and freely expresses his emotions, so I am not sure what your point is there? It's definitely not a turnoff for me. Also, this is irrelevant to how female comics emasculate you.

There. I answered, even though I think you just had Siri pull random ideas from the FHM forums so you could formulate some sort of response. This literally didn't even merit a response, but I feel generous and you seem slow.

Now. Please elaborate on how female comics emasculate you.

EDIT: Wait, when did I ever say "Project Fatass?" That....does not sound like me.

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

50 FUCKABLE male comedians, no less. AIN'T NONE OF Y'ALL TRYING TO FUCK BRIAN POSEHN!

13. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He wouldn't have to look far

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll save Crotch the time. Here's a link to 50 notable female comedians.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/09/52-female-comedians_n_833214.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/0 ... 33214.html</a>

Sincerely are people seriously arguing vehemently about whether or not there are many funny females out there? Must be a slow night for most people.

15. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, I saw the Winterbike good bye post (though I don't know what prompted it) and Durbanite's "I'm staying out of General Discussion", but what happened to Angel?

16. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

17. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is a board with members who would kick the likes of Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan out of bed, so 50 fuckable female comedians might be impossible.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Has anybody here heard of something called "The Knockout Game?" This is a Thing. Basically it's young punks walking up to innocent people in public and cheap-shotting them in the head. This might be the sickest trend I have ever seen. You don't have enough fucking video games and WiFi to hold off boredom that you need to give people brain damage and leave them for dead?

Sometimes human beings are so worthless it's almost unbelievable.

19. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish I could knockout game this thread.

20. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit Google wins again!

I bet I could Google "50 famous bowel movements" that were more attractive than Margaret Cho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.