Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10 Turn Offs Women vs Men.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm gonna have to second this one. There are few things as offputting as having a woman ask you to "stop using so many big words."

Focus: Women, when you are out on a date with a guy, DO NOT EVER ASK HIM IF HE'S GAY. Yup, that's happened to me more times than I like to admit. (their explanation for the confusion: because I talk with my hands a lot.)

Mini Rant: If I was gay, why would I subject myself to the possibility of rejection by asking you out? Why would I even talk to you/notice you in the first place?
    The last time a woman did that, I just left her at the bar. I told her I was going to the bathroom after I gave her the above rant and just left. I wish I had driven her there so that way she would have to find her own way home, but we met up there.

2. LindseyBluth

LindseyBluth
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I agree with this. I'm am pretty feminine, so maybe it's just me, but I never believe women when they say this. The girls that I have known that say "I can't relate to girls, so I just hang with the boys" have always been huge cunts. It's like they have a chip on their shoulder and won't even try to befriend another girl. Or they are just liars who have just as many girlfriends but think that guys find it attractive that she's just "one of the guys."

3. CYbrosis7

CYbrosis7
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I had this happen to me the night before last. It was karaoke night at the local pub, I take my close female friend who I have a platonic relationship to play wingman. I find this girl who appears to be hot, somewhat smart, interesting and downright playful in my advances. She's a complete flirt, hugging me, laughing at all my jokes - even giving me fuck me eyes so intensely I thought I might burst into flames and bust a nut right there. Even my friend is chatting her up, whispering in her ear and shes looking me up and down repeatedly.

Us three are having an awesome time, so I decide to tighten the knot and take this love boat sailing.

Me - "So Chelsea do you want a lift home?"

Chelsea - "Oh no my boyfriend is going to pick me up in a hour. Thanks for the drinks though!"

Me - "

[​IMG]

With my ego crushed and feeling completely humiliated here I am, looking at the boobie thread.

FOCUS: Tell anyone you meet that you're already taken, don't take them for a ride and don't lie to their face if your reciprocating their advances.

*EDIT And no, I did confirm she had a very tall awesome boyfriend, she wasn't playing hard to get*

4. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My ex girlfriend is like this. She is the tom boy type, which is nice because she didn't take forever to get ready to go out and we could share a pitcher of beer (as opposed to me getting a beer and her getting some colorful, sugary, $12 mixed drink). But she definitely had a lot of pent up aggression toward her own sex. This mostly came out when she was in the general vicinity of a good looking girl. Good looking girls were always "stupid fucking whores" no matter how they acted. Ugly chicks? Ugly chicks were always cool, no matter how they acted. Girls hating on other girls, simply because they're attractive, is a huge turnoff. Not because I'm thinking about fucking the hotter chick, but because it only shows how insecure and emotionally unstable you are. After this happens for a few months, I started thinking about fucking the hotter, more confident chick and dumped my girlfriend before I cheated. I think they call that a self-fulfilling prophecy.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have an interest. Any interest, really (well, ya know, within limits. Hello Kitty may be a dealbreaker). And no, imitating mine will not make me like you better.

Don't be afraid to disagree with me. I'm a big boy; in fact, I'll probably find it more interesting.

In general, don't do something because you think I want you to. That's rarely becoming.

6. FilthMerchant

FilthMerchant
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Entitlement complexes/unwarranted self-importance

Talking about social networking, or stories about the politics of your group of girlfriends

Trying to hide your body in the bedroom... I wouldn't have brought you there if I didn't want to see you totally naked

This too, I can't stand people that are trying to please, women or men

7. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've seen your photo, are you sure that's the only reason.

Girls: Clumping around, my GF just cant move quietly, she stomps, slams and generally leaves a trail of noise behind her. A mate and I were discussing this last night and he said his girl is exactly the same.

She on the other hand complains that I’m always sneaking up on her. Maybe it’s a hunter v gather thing.

8. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

+1

I see it as a value equation.

From a man's perspective , if a woman's value is only in her looks and physical assets then her only value is in the potential for sex.

9. MisterMiracle

MisterMiracle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The quick answer to that question posed by a woman is: "Let's go back to my place and I'll show you how gay I am."

Turns the tables on her in one sentence.

10. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate redundant game playing, which women seem to excel at it. Flirtatious game playing is a completely different matter (and I love that), but feigning disinterest or saying you're not interested in something when you are is just maddening.

Probably the best example is the "I'll make him wait for sex for X period of time". If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't. You are not the sacred grail, and if you can't tell the difference between a genuine guy and a player after a few hours then odds are you're not going to determine that within your X period of time either.

11. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If a woman ever asks you if you are gay , i think the best way to respond is.

Yeah , I'm a Lesbian.

It's just a "shit test" , a term widely used in the PUA community.

12. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On that note, I'm pretty sure any reference to "the PUA community" is a turnoff in most books.

13. ILikePie

ILikePie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Have a passion, even just one. I cannot tell you the amount of people I have met who are not passionate about ANYTHING.

If this applies to you, this makes you dull, uninteresting and ugly.

14. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You're right but I'm a guy so, for me, this doesn't apply to other dudes.

15. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I heartily second this. This applies to friendship too, I really like when people have a passion or at least an area of heightened interest. The only caveat to this is that it shouldn't be your life, I like talking about a wide array of things with everyone I hang around with.

16. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Being overly sensitive and insecure. I dated a guy who was so sensitive he made me feel like the man in the relationship. He analyzed and spazzed over the most minute points in conversations for days. He wanted to discuss the number of people we had slept with. When I refused to even open that topic for discussion, he hounded me and eventually came to the conclusion that my number must be really high since I didn't want to talk about it. This retarded topic that should never come up in a relationship was the source of argument for a week. The entire relationship went downhill from there and we broke up. All because he obsessed about how many men I potentially fucked before knowing of his existance.

I partly blame this on having no outlet to relieve everyday stress and anxiety. But, I mostly blame it on insecurity and immaturity.

17. CYbrosis7

CYbrosis7
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I blame it on you entirely because you dated Slingblade.

18. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This because many women in a certain age range want their lives to be like an episode of The Hills, Gossip Girl, or some such shit. Albeit an uglier version.

#4. Women who are so coddled from physical labor that they fain ignorance on how to handle a rake, shovel, etc. No more uppity white women for me, I'm going down to Nicaragua to find me an attractive field laborer.

19. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I agree with you, but the first thing that jumps in my mind is that if this girl that I'm interested in is talking shit behind her friends back, she is not trustworthy, has no respect for friendship, and will do the same thing to me sooner or later.
    I get the fuck out quickly. Not only will this prospect not respect me, but sooner or later tell all of her friends about my quirks and picadilly's. Like my abnormally small penis, and that I think INXS is the greatest pop band of all time.

20. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The funny thing is that it usually goes the other way on the "what's your number" question. I've had multiple women, within a couple dates, ask me what mine was. Avoid at all costs.

I don't know any guy that has actually asked this. I can only think of two reasons: he has a small dick and is worried about your comparissons or he is genuinely afraid because you put off the "whore" vibe and he's afraid of contracting the next plague from your disease hole.

Couldn't agree more. I need a girl to have girlfriends. Two reasons. This keeps her off my ass when I want to do things like play video games, watch sports, act completely irresponsible with my friends, or any combination of the previous. "Just go hang out with your girls tonight, you won't want to deal with me tonight." If she doesn't have girlfriends to hang out with, and just guy friends, you know she'll be hearing about how bad I am from one of those guys. Second, girlfriends keep them in check. They'll tell her to take care of her shit and openly talk about sex, which generally is a bonus for me and all of their boyfriends. "Oh, you guys tried that, maybe my boyfriend and I should try that too."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.