Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/9/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love those "Florida man" stories but I recently learned that it isn't necessarily that Florida is that much crazier than the rest of the country but rather it is so much easier for reporters there to get access to all the arrest records and pick out all of the weird ones and publish them with supporting documentation and videos

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/h...the-shame-of-florida-man-news-stories-7608595

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've heard the Florida thing has a lot to do with the state having some of the laxest privacy laws when it comes to criminal records. Most crazy things that would be sealed are out for the whole world to see.

Edit: should have scrolled down a bit.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
  4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, it is Florida. Our laws are such that the press has access to everything, yes, but it is also a confluence of pure fuck. Now, anywhere there are poor people, meth, and access to cheap liquor or Thompson's water seal, you will find people doing really stupid shit. Florida takes it a step further, because we not only have cheap liquor, really cheap meth, but now cheap heroin, we combine this with suffocating heat and humidity on already damaged brains. See, we IMPORT headcases for our rehab clinics, then they never leave. We have a long history of weirdos coming here for perpetual summer or to escape their issues; but the heat only scrambles their minds worse, taking a state tax of at least 15 iq points in the process. It makes for a special singularity of fail. The pull of this event horizon is such that none can escape.

Also remember the indigenous population are also cracked out white trash drunks that like to shoot shit. Not just in north Florida, but down in the southwest part of the state. Crackers, my friends. Florida Crackers. A special breed of 'neck evolved to withstand the heat and imbibe copious amounts of Bud Light while "wrasslin a gatuh 'cause it done bit muh boy."

All these things ensure that Florida will continue to see a high deathtoll and glorious resuscitation. But, hey, DISNEY WORLD!

Edit: *cough cough* http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ma...something-from-a-movie-witnesses-say/35805542

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just spent a long weekend in Orlando. Good god is that place a disaster. I never understood why my dad hated Disney World when we went as kids, but now I understand. Its one big ripoff designed to look like its not. Dont like paying $10 for a 12 oz bottle of Coke? Fuck you, your kid wants one. Want to go to a different part of the part? Fuck you, take the bus or a monorail. Want to ride a roller coaster in a park you just paid $180 a ticket to get into? Fuck you, wait in line for an hour. Wait to enjoy the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot? Fuck you, everything has an outrageous upcharge on top of your park admission.

6. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BgvyfhS.jpg

I got to admire the determination to fake-it-till-you-make-it this took on the part of this Anon.

7. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anon is gay. He didn't fake anything.

You don't let another man touch your pecker a bunch of times that aren't medically related and get to call yourself straight.

Nothing wrong with being gay. He should be more concerned that he is a 14 year old bed wetter.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

And on 4chan.

Better lock him up before he shoots up a crowd.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Up until his coming out revelation, that story was cartoon-level hilarious in a failure sort of way.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

11. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

In my next life I'm going to be an orthodontist. This guy only works M-Th until 2 pm. And the shitty bonded retainer he replaced last summer fell off yet again. I wish I had cush hours and could bill $175 for doing a shitty-ass job gluing a bar to teeth.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Say what you will about privacy laws, the fact remains that something like 90 of the top 100 purchasers of oxycontin in 2010 in the United States were all in Florida.

#93 ghettoastronaut, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  14. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Recall some boards on 4chan and 8chan end up like this:

2533e0_3097338.jpg

15. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was a 13 year old bed wetter. It was horrible.
    I went to the doctor numerous times to try and figure out what the fuck was causing it. Tried a bunch of different things, but nothing worked. It wasn't constant, it was like once every two weeks.
    Had to have a plastic sheet on the bed so the mattress didn't get ruined. Couldn't sleep over friends house in case I pissed their couch or something.

It actually went away after I hit puberty and the doctor thought it might have had something to do with hormone levels while I was sleeping, or having an oddly underdeveloped bladder.
    My dad was the same way, so it's possible its some weird genetic thing.

16. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm in Orlando at the moment, and the only good thing so far is that my employer is paying for this trip.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where in Orlando are you? I might be able to help you find something as least white trash as possible. I haven't been there in a while(since college) but I was at Disney back in December.

18. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And that's when we learned what really happened to Grandma . . . . .

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Blue Jays haven't been successful since I was 5 years old or so. I'm really not much into watching pro sports but I'm loving watching the Jays lately. It's more nostalgia than anything else. My dad was actually a part of the SkyDome construction crew - there is a display in the stadium of the signatures of all the workers, and my dad once showed me his signature on it. At one of the many Jays games I went to as a kid, I was given a foul ball that had been hit by Cal Ripken. I went to a ton of games, so many of them lost and poorly attended, and I've never seen the SkyDome so full and so loud as it is now. It's just fantastic. I really hope it keeps going.

In other news, Bautista might have just beat Joe Carter for iconic Blue Jay imagery:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#99 ghettoastronaut, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just love how the world is crumbling around my dad and the rest of the insufferable Cardinals fanbase. Priceless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.