Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/23/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Yeah, those nut cases are a blight. We had a shit ton of them up in Idaho and they were just fucking annoying.

The dude I just linked seems to do it much more tongue in cheek though. I think it's more an artistic statement about something or other rather then a political statement.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Sounds delicious, where can I find some?

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

So, with nothing better to do this Sunday I decided to peruse remote properties in NV, UT, & AZ. The property is cheap as hell, however cheap does not always equal worthwhile.

I came across a few parcels near Modena, UT and did a little checking. Modena was last surveyed by the US Census in 1950. No problem, I like remote. And then I came across this from Wikipedia:

Oh. That doesn't sound so good. Let's see what their trip is:

Great, a bunch of zealot, multi-wifed, racists who hate drinking, smoking, and anything related to fun. They'd string my ass up within a month.

Pass.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but only because you're black.

I used to have this fantasy of buying a huge parcel in Montana. Then I discovered how much I like food, bars, and culture. Lately, I've been again entertaining the idea of a remote compound where no one can bug me. Montana has been selling parcels at ridiculous amounts, but it still has barely 1 million population. You can find land absurdly cheap away from the vacation assholes. I just want a refuge where in the summer I can run around naked, communing with nature and beer; then in the winter have friends over to grow beards, drink whiskey, and explode propane tanks with high powered rifles.

In Parisian news I celebrated a Cambodian protest outside the British embassy by having my first taste of fois gras. It was sex. All afternoon I heard chanting while they banged pots; something about the Khmer Rouge deal 20 years ago. Naturally, their suffering made me hunger for mistreated meat delicacies.

Everyone keeps mistaking me for a local. In Italy they' start chattering at me, here the same. I think they don't realize I'm Amurikan because I'm not fat.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

As a cis white male, jeans and t-shirts have been a part of my culture now for decades. I AM NOT YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME. Stop ridiculing my culture by dressing like my people in public.

...easy, isn't it.

Oh, and speaking of costumes I don't think I could cram more WTF into this photo if I tried:
    image.jpg

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

The only problem I would have with Montana is I'm old and the winters can be brutal.

Meanwhile, in northern Nevada you can pick up 40 acres for right around $10K. Granted there is fuck all for miles and miles, but the weather is a little more temperate. Your well is also going to cost more then the property did, but at least you get a chunk of land to do whatever the fuck you want.

nev.jpg

7. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The key to Northern Nevada is to understand that Winnemucca is called "The Muck" for a reason. There is very, very little to do for most people's idea of things-to-do.

8. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And yes, your well is going to cost arms and legs and possibly whole bodies in Northern Nevada. But on the plus side you get to be this handsome stallion:

[​IMG]

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Last year during Halloween, my friends and I were having a good time barhopping in our costumes, when I saw this:

[​IMG]

I kindly informed them that my mother's half-brother's father's great-grandfather on his mother's side didn't travel all the way to the land of opportunity so his culture could be mocked by some drunken party goers. It made me sick to my stomach.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I'm going as Caitlyn Jenner. It's not the most offensive costume I've done, but it should be a hit.

11. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You should make sure to keep your dick out the whole night to keep it genuine.

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I think I'm just gonna carry a boombox with this playing on repeat:

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Seeing as I live in Las Vegas and there is nothing here that even blips on my radar of fun things to do, I don't think Winnemucca's lack of entertainment is much of a concern.

I'm more into lighting shit on fire, shooting, 4 wheeling, drinking, and exploring the great outdoors. City life bores me to fucking tears.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And then kill a woman and show no remorse while receiving praise by every fake PC-pimping cunt in the Western Hemisphere. Now THAT'S genuine.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I don't think there'd be much exploring to do on 40 acres of flat as fuck land.

I'd much rather have some ocean front property on either coast and a small boat. I'd fish sun up to sun down and die a happy man.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Because we all know how dirt-cheap a seascape view runs. Hell, if you want to live what's not even walking distance from Lake Huron up here it will cost you three to five times the normal estate price.

I would love to at least TRY living in the desert, I know it's not for everyone but USA's deserts are fucking beautiful and I would love to retire in Arizona with THAT view every day.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Most of the land up there is BLM. Plenty of old mines, abandon buildings and what not to explore.

Yes, I'd much rather own an island and tell the world to go to hell ala Marlon Brando, but I kinda need to think in more realistic budgetary terms.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Actually, private islands can be relatively cheap. Get a few friends or family members to go in on it with you and all the sudden it's very affordable.

19. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the idea of living in the middle of nowhere sounds cool as long as I have electric, water, internet, satellite and a flush toilet. Those things are deal-breakers for me.

20. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been through this whole thing with my brother, while he was about 4 years into a 13 year federal prison sentence.
    Long story short:
    He writes to me and my dad with the whole "Sovereignty" story, and he convinces my dad to pay for the "process," and I helped with a lot of paperwork.
    The bottom line of his whole "sovereignty" campaign was that no law enforcement agency would be able to hold him again, because he was a "sovereign citizen."

He tried issuing his own checks, (Which were confiscated by the bank), to no avail.

My brother is back in prison right now (for a chickenshit crime), and all of the time/money that my dad and I spent on him was for nothing.

Even IF all of that sovereignty bullshit was true, WHO IS GOING TO ENFORCE IT?
    It would be the cops (Local, state, federal, whichever), and the cops aren't going to turn on their bosses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.