Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

10/02/2015 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I'm just glad I'm not one of those old fuckers with no self awareness who thinks they're still 24 years old, and proceeds to creep everyone the fuck out.

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Surprised at your age you even give a fuck anymore.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The key is to be your age, and own it... don't try to be something you're not.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Got my first -- and hopefully only for a while -- tattoo today. Son's name on my inner forearm, walked in with a few different old-west fonts (because of his name) and the guy was able to pick the elements I liked from each and create his own thing, which was cool. I've heard tats, specifically in that area, are painful but honestly I barely noticed after the first few minutes. Took an hour and a half. Incredible line work.

Now I get to deal with my ultra conservative in laws asking me what the fuck I was thinking every time they see me. Someone explain to me why I stopped drinking again?

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just point to your head and say, "brain damage, duh...".

I mean, what's the point of having it if you can't take advantage of it every now and then?

"And your daughter also likes the seizures I get when I cum."

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

1) It's "dain bramage."

2) Unfortunately not everyone has the same sense of humor about it that I do.

3) Actually, every time they piss me off I just start talking about the last time we had sex and how many times she orgasmed and what she looked like doing it (and which football game I was watching over her head). They leave me alone pretty quick after that.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Gotcha. My new pick up line is going to be "Nice tits. Want to be my next of kin?"

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

"new".

Right.

9. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"What's a nice girl like you doing blowing goats for a living?"

"Why don't you come back to my place? These adult diapers aren't going to change themselves."

"Want to neck? I used my grape flavored Dentu-Creme today."

"Why don't we go somewhere where we can be alone, and I can show you my collection of Nixon campaign buttons."

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Actually, if I was going to go with anything it'd be "I have a HUGE life insurance policy."

But that's just asking to be fucked to death and who wants that?

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

12. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never understood gastric bypass surgery. We have people with so little control over their behavior that the best option is surgery to force them to eat less, even though it entails awful side-effects and the inherent risks of any surgery.
    I work with a woman who had the surgery a while ago, and on more than one occasion I have seen her stuff multiple bearclaws down her craw until she was in physical pain that lasted for hours. And yet on election day, her vote counts just the same as mine.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Love how everyone is skipping over the part where he works at a food production company and thus his decision to get (keep in mind elective) can and likely already has caused sanitation issues. As disgusting as it is, if you fart around food products, you are exposing them to your poop particles. Not many people like the taste of E-coli.

14. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone actually read that? Chronic gas and uncontrollable diarrhea around food products. Farts are shit particles, shit SPRAY peppering your eyes, nose, and mouth. He is a multi-million dollar liability waiting to happen. Plus he's 70. Fucking retire so someone else can get hired. I hate everything about this story.

On a fatty related note, anyone been to Trader Joe's? How is this place not ruling the world? Everything is organic and the prices are cheaper than my local grocery store. I made a helluva haul for $34. Truffle cheese, green hot sauce, 3 boxes of frozen Indian food, a pizza, chicken sausages, and a quart of tomato soup. All that stuff at the grocery store would be 20% higher.

The truffle cheddar cheese is insane. I will be making the king of grilled cheese sandwiches in about an hour. Going to crack open a bottle of Bordeaux wine too. And tomato soup; always welcomed. This weekend is looking alright.

15. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

CBS' pregame for the UGA/Bama game makes me want to have an abortion. Fuck a duck.

I sliced open my hand breaking out of my own bathroom, four stitches and no masturbation. So, all rainy weekend I'll be watching football and doing absolutely nothing.

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

17. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For those of you who don't know, I've been a 'Bama fan for 24 years. There's no game we can't lose. Yes I'm on my 3rd drink of the day, and it's the 2nd quarter.

In other news, I wasted 6 hours today in a basic rider safety course for my motorcycle license. 25 question multiple choice test that I would have gotten 100 on whether I sat through the lecture or not. The class was $99 and is required. Then I have to pay $75 for my permit, wait a month and spend $75 for my license.

Blatant money making scheme? You bet.

But the motorcycle was FREE. And I've already put 300 miles on it.

Oh, I made potato soup. 2 cups of heavy cream, 2 sticks of butter. Yes, I'm getting fat.

18. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In other other news, I'm out of work for a while. I have some mystery illness (not HIV fuckers) that knocked my hemoglobin from 16 to 7.8 in 6 weeks. Got a couple units of blood, but no answers. Iron level was down to zero. On iron supplements now, numbers climbing, but seriously, WTF?

19. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Enjoy the constipation associated with taking iron supplements. That potato soup will be with you for at least a week.

20. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, they were nice enough to load me up with meds to handle that part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.