Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

#1 Internet Sex Superstar

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So katokoch I am guessing this was to (along the lines of) "Make some fast money to get me through school and then quit before graduation and nobody is the wiser to what I did for work"?

...because that has happened approximately zero times.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

au contraire mon frère. I know it's worked at least once. A friend of mine in college dated this girl. Her younger sister graduated from high school, had saved all her high school job money, used it to get a boob job, stripped for the four years she attended college to pay for it, had the implants removed after college, and last I heard, was working for an investment firm in New York. (That was about 15 years ago when last I heard, and she would be 40 now, so she may have become a coke addict and changed her path.) She and her sister were both refugees from Laos and had tiny little smoking hot bodies. I knew about her stripping, because my buddy's girlfriend was upset that her baby sister was going into stripping and getting the boob job. He only dated her for a bout a year, but remained friends for a while, and she ended up going out with a couple other of my fraternity brothers. (And, yes, of course we went to see her sister dance.)

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Never, EVER tell any guys you know about dating/knowing/befriending a stripper, because they will be sitting in Pervert's Row chanting for her five minutes later.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, with this dude, even though in that case he was dating the stripper's sister, he later "dated" a stripper his senior year in college, and I know two other times in the 25 years since that he's dated a stripper. One of those times, he met her at the strip club WHILE three of use were with him, watching her strip, but they went out for about 3-4 months after. You know how nobody ever really gets a number or goes home with a stripper after seeing her in the clud, but then there's one guy who does? He's that guy. He's also been in prison for transporting drugs, though. And, he has dated some seriously toxic women.

5. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty much, except...

Not really, unless Rush and I know of the only exceptions. She didn't dance for too long (so I heard) and is now trying to climb up the ladder at one of the big corporations based here in town. One of her profile pics on Facebook out in public online for everyone to view is her backside in a thong bikini, so she either still doesn't care much about her public image or has fucked enough of the HR department in her office already.

I think she genuinely wanted to just make some cash and thought it'd be easy money with the perks of satisfying her daddy issues and sexual frustrations while making me intensely jealous at the same time. She didn't meet all of those goals but it didn't seem to further ruin her either.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sounds like pulling the ripcord in that relationship was a wise investment. Yeesh.

Working at a strop club I went out with dancers a few times. Nope nope nope nope nope nope don't do it kids. No matter how hot she is.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

tho. Maybe you should reserve judgment if you have seen the pic. Just in case dat ass.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That's what they say about Kardashian and the only masturbation fodder I get from her is the thought of dropping a brick on her head.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not bad, but not as good as my girlfriend's either (among many, many things)... I'm not missing out on anything.

I should have ripped that cord way sooner. Better yet, I should have tried harder when I took AP Calc in high school so I could have passed through Calc 1 in college and not met her to begin with.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, right there, kids. Always wanting to know "When am I ever going to use advanced math again?" The answer is don't stick your dick in crazy.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty much.

I should add, with sincerity, that I'm not trying to slut-shame the girls (and guys, etc.) that choose to dance and strip and go on cam and fuck for money (or for whatever reasons). If that's what you want to do, by all means go for it because it won't harm me. I never "forbade" my ex to do what she wanted to, since it was/is her choice all along, but I did feel it would harm our relationship and I tried to express that to her. Needless to say, it didn't go very well.

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

When you stick your dick in crazy, it's not just the crazy that sticks to your dick.

13. Nirvana

Nirvana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Yeah, so I don't know if you guys want an update or not, but we broke up. We talked about things for a while, and realized that our relationship wouldn't recover from her being a camgirl, so we broke it off.

Also, if you guys think I'm showing her account to you jackals, you're sorely mistaken.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Silver lining is you can still keep an eye on her though right?

15. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why not. Not like you guys are together anymore.

16. Vorticon

Vorticon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A disappointingly adult outcome so early in the thread.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

There's still time.

Just wait until he rebounds with one of her chat room friends to get back at her.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just wait until she goes on cam, and is the "new girl" and will get a bunch of people taking interest in her... for the first few weeks.

Then they will drift away because odds are she's just another pair of tits on the internet, and the "new! shiny!" aspect that drives interest is measured in days, if not hours.

Then the self-doubt and self-destruction and depression will happen.

Then she'll fall back on the most recent stable part of her life, which is him.

THEN we can pop the popcorn and pull up a seat and watch the drama.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Are you implying she's gonna still be a cam girl by then?

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think we can all take a page from Usher's book and be more open-minded about it.

#40 ghettoastronaut, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015