Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

1/23/15 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My junior year of college my buddy dicked me over in a bad way. To get revenge on him I put up an ad for him in the casual encounters section of craigslist advertising him as a friend topper looking for a friend. Not only did I do this but I went the extra mile and put his actual phone number in the ad. He got a bunch of calls that really creeped him out and I thought was funny as hell.

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Make a fake craigslist ad in the women seeking men section. Use a picture of a really hot chick, and put something in there about how you "want to fuck tonite" and "dick pics and j.o. vids plz".

My friends did this to me and there were so many aggressive, desperate guys sending me videos of them jerking off that I couldn't keep up deleting them. They'd keep sending me shit until I would text them back telling them that it was a prank and I was a dude. I would be texting one of them back and it would be interrupted by a jerkoff video, followed by another one and another one, etc.

It was fucking insane. Desperate straight guys are like rabid hyenas.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

In college I wrote a buddy's phone number in a shady gas station's bathroom stall with something like "looking for loving?"

He got calls intermittently for several years.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Buy a sweet boat and invite all your friends except for him to awesome boat parties.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

In this age of social media and networking, people STILL don't realize that when something seems to good to be true....it is.

Man, it sure has made both hooking up and pranking people fast and easy. I remember one night we decided to send some food to the home of this guy my friend and I hated. I mean Pizza, Chinese, dial-A-Bottle, every cab company. You see this was before Internet, most cell phones and call display. Remember phones having the anonymity of a CB radio? Oh yeah, we'd be watching that meathead from my friend's window three doors down and across the street as he'd be screaming his ass off as he's yelling at one company to leave as the next one is pulling in his driveway. Whatever. That guy was the biggest type-A psychopath in human history

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Spent the day sick at home, chugging NyQuil and scotch.

Feel way better now. Go figure.

7. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly, as a prank I have always found this to be kind of shitty. The object of the prank finds it annoying, but it is the business that loses money and the employee of that business that gets verbal abuse. There is too much collateral damage.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That does seem a little shitty, but probably not that much collateral damage. When I was in college, I worked for a restaurant that had delivery. A couple times, whomever answered the door would say, "I didn't order anything." Both times, I was like, "Well, I'm here and here's the food and it's $19.50, sooo . . ." and I added in a little, "hey, man, I could lose my job if I go back with this wasted food" or something. I think I got a tip both times, too.

9. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Woke up to banging on my front door. Thought it was the landlord coming to tell me something about the snow removal or something. Instead it was the police. Apparently you can only park on the EVEN house marker side of the street. I live on the ODD. They ticketed me anyway, dicks, and went on their way.
    While I'm getting out of the shower getting ready to shovel the half a foot of snow to move my car about 13 feet, I hear a bunch of trucks come up the road.

Yep, fucking tow trucks. I throw on some clothes, half soaking wet from the shower and just catch the guy as he's dropping the hook to stop him from getting my car. I shovel out just enough to rock my car out of the fucking mound of snow the plows pushed up against it and barely get out of the spot.

Just finished chipping away ice from a spot 6 houses down that didn't clear from the previous slushball storm earlier this week.

Found out it's the shitfuck down the street neighbor whose a fucking snitch and called the cops saying their were people parked on the wrong side of the street and he was nervous about being snowed in. (The guy is the same one who doesn't shovel his snow into his yard he just pushes it into the street and lets it sit there.)

TL;DR Fucking cops, fucking snow, fucking people, fuck winter.

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dont know how it works with ticketing there, but in Chicago, two different times at my old place, I had the police called for street parking issues; 1 for blocked an unused, dead end alleyway by about 6 inches (someone wanted to turn around in it, thought it was too blocked and narc'd) and the other for accidentally blocking a garbage can (WHILE FUCKING FLASHERS WERE ON). Both times, the cop was clearly irritated for the nuisance, wrote a paper ticket, but never took the time to (or chose not to) enter it into the computer. So it never required payment.

That was also part of the greater lesson I learned to never pay a ticket till I got a copy of it in the mail. Some cops are lazy. Like hell am I paying the inflated parking violation tickets if I don't need to. I don't know how other cities are, but most everything from expired meter to no-parking zone in Chicago is $75-$100. Hell if you don't have the updated city sticker the minute yours expires, its an auto $150, and they will hit you with that at least once a day. Such a racket.

11. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn $75 for a parking ticket? I was pissed when they raised them from $5 to $7 here.

12. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Neeeeeeeeeeeext.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.