Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Wonderfat Powers Activate!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lhprop1, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fitness math is really simple to understand. You save a little bit of money and time in the short run by not exercising and eating shitty, easy food. In exchange you cut years, decades even off of your life and pile on medical bills when you have to have your foot amputated because of diabetes. On the other hand you take the extra time to get 30 minutes of cardio and spend a little more on food and you aren't going to physically eliminate yourself from the work force in your 50s and you'll live a longer, healthier cheaper life in the long run

The issue isn't food deserts, or not being able to afford healthy food. You know what probably the biggest reason poor people become and remain poor? Because they don't know how to handle money for shit. Go to a McDonald's in your neatest ghetto. See how many of them get a cup of water with their meals. Tell me how often you see people get a mcchicken or side salad (both on the dollar menu) and then see how many people who actually do get those things don't drown them in ranch dressing.

I accept that people who are strapped for cash eat at places like McDonalds or get all their food frozen because it's cheap and easy. Lets not pretend that even if these people had money they wouldn't be eating shitty anyways, because if their health was at all a priority they would make the best of what they can get, which clearly they do not. Also, going to the grocery store is not that expensive, certainly the return from the investment you make on your health is well worth the slight extra coin you spend.

I don't have sympathy for anyone who is obese that isn't due to a medical issue or a child who doesn't know any better because fat fuck patents. But then I really don't care if people are fat, only when retards make excuses or complain about something as ridiculous as thin privilege. Of you have enough money to get fat off the dollar menu you have enough money to buy decent food, and putting yourself at a disadvantage because of your own poor decision making doesn't mean people not as stupid as you aren't privileged.

I say we burn excess human fat to heat homes during the winter.

3. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thin privilege is the surgeon not having to re-sharpen his scapel during your appendectomy.

Thin privilege is not having to switch to suspenders becuase belts no longer fucntion to keep your pants up.

Thin privilege is never having to order one of these:

Attached Files:

4. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I'm talking about the fatties that post on that site. I'm not talking about the people slightly overweight, pudgy and need to lose weight. Those people don't bother me or say anything about their fatness. I'm talking about the people Southwest is like "Hey, uh, you take up two seats, so you need to pay for two seats, because the person next to you will have their space invaded by arm, gunt, and thigh blubber" who scream discrimination.

And Ghetto, doctors don't just get experience from practicing medicine, they are constantly looking at new. The one I quoted works at one of the best hospitals in the country. He had a combination of practice and constant up-to-date knowledge.

Look, these people on that site are most likely not doing a goddamn thing to fit into their vacation house bathtub. I'm sure that chick could cut an hour out of Real Housewives of Fatlanta to do something to fit in that tub. OR just realize the situation, you obviously aren't doing something about your life, so you need to pay extra money to get something. Oh well.

Thin privilege is not breaking down in tears when you can't fit all the food you want to eat on one plate.

5. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My grandfather was a pallbearer for the former world's heaviest man- Robert Earl Hughes, weighing in at 1070 lbs.

Thin priviledge is going to your gravesite in a hearse (not a flatbed truck), and being buried in a normal casket (not a reinforced steel box).

He had a malfunctioning pituitary gland, so he was in the minority whose weight was out of their control.

[​IMG]

6. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, I just remember a buddy of mine said he worked with a guy that was so fat he had to attach a bunch of paper clips to his zipper because his gut would get in the way when he reached for it.

Thin privilege is not needing assistance to unzip your pants.

7. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Sadly, most hospitals have purchased things like this to lift giant fatties. These are the same devices Sea World and most zoos use to transport dolphins, walruses, and whales. I have no idea what the real medical name for the device is, but we call it "The Shamu." If I were a nurse I would sit in the patient's room and gently spray them with a garden hose the entire time they were in this thing.

[​IMG]

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They also use those at my previous hospital for quadriplegics and other people with various spinal cord injuries. With fatty wagons, I'm on board. But not with patient lifts like that.

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    That is just a variation of a "cherry picker", which is used to remove engines from vehicles.

Thin privilege is looking down and seeing your feet and genitals.

10. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The basket for the normal-sized spinal injuries is way smaller. It's totally legit for people who have injuries, but to watch some land-whale use it to go from the bed to the crapper is hilarious.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You guys are mean.

If it wasn't for fat people, Reggie Jackson would have killed Queen Elizabeth. Remember that.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Good point.

A world without fat people wouldn't be quite as funny either. For example, can you imagine if the words "gunt" or "FUPA" didn't exist?

#112 Danger Boy, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm skeptical of the 'it's cheaper to eat unhealthy' argument, though I'll admit I've never been poor. Besides fast food making me feel gross if I eat it two days in a row, a big reason I don't eat it all the time is because it costs way more than making my own food. Most weeks, I bring fruit/granola bars and sandwich supplies to work, for breakfast and lunch respectively. It totals 15 bucks at most, and lasts three or four days. Comparatively, I'll break 15 bucks if go to McDonald's twice in one week (something I haven't done since high school). Same goes for dinner. I'll spend 10-12 bucks on a thing of chicken breasts, each of which will make up half of at least four dinners (usually with rice, or beans, or corn, and always a salad, something I'm really glad my mom instilled in me). Again, there's no way 12 bucks worth of fast food would even get three meals. I could be missing something, but probably not.

And what about fat privilege? As in, the fact that even being able to be fat has historically, and today, been the privilege of the most well-off and pampered. Through 99% of our hominid existence, being fat is not the norm. On this scale (ha), obesity is an extremely new phenomenon. So for these people to not only refuse to make the huge effort of not eating disgustingly and moving a bit each day, but to also claim they are anything but people living in the most privileged part of the world, during the most privileged time to ever exist, is a more disgusting idea than they are disgusting people (physically).

Can't stop thinking about tub girl though. I kinda wanna hear what the rest of her difficult, yet blatantly privileged life is like.

14. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, I'm guessing someone will probably try to rip on you for that, just wait for it.

My brothers buddy is a great guy, amazing personality, gets a long with everyone, etc, but he has struggled with his weight all his life, so has his family. I asked his wife if she thought they were that way because of some sort thing that they can't control, but she said no, they just eat like crap and eat tons of food.

A friend of mine is well on his way to becoming a fat fuck, he kind of already is considering he has massive man tits now. During the 4th of July he had a massive double hamburger, then went back for a third. I could barely finish my single. Its kind of incredible how appetite fluctuates and once you get used to eating larger portions its hard to cut down.

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That device is a Hoyer Lift.

Our hospital didn't have one. So it was all on the nursing staff. Ugh.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Front Bum" is a favourite of mine.

#116 Crown Royal, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the food desert argument is that stores in urban areas don't carry cheap fresh produce because, it's more expensive to ship, store, display, and is not in high enough demand to justify it. But Im with you on the cheaper thing in general. I made a huge mother fucking batch of chili this week for less than ten bucks that for one meal a day I could eat FAR into the next week and a half. Even if I ate it three meals a day it'd still last me four or five days.

I actually didn't know FUPA was an acronym for front upper pussy area. You learn something new every day.

18. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite cousin ever is huge. He's incredibly smart, very successful and well over three bills. It kills me whenever I see him. It think he's 43 now and I'm truly afraid for his health. He knows he's big. He makes no excuses for it. He eats what he wants and drinks regular sodas all the time. When I go to visit him, it's practically an eating marathon. He will probably change after his first heart attack. Maybe.

19. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yes, these lifts definitely do help us to get the obese up out of bed. We do still have to roll them around in the bed to get the sling under them to use the device.

It's pretty sad when it is difficult to reach over the "large infected" to roll them onto their side. Last night a doctor couldn't get an arterial line in a patient because of their weight, even using ultrasound to help guide them.

Getting a grip on some of these fat people to help them move is also difficult sometimes as the fat literally oozes out from your hands. Don't forget the bariatric beds (which cost 10's of thousands of dollars each) that we need to have because a regular hospital bed does not contain their girth.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes it is also more difficult to read diagnostic tests and perform surgeries because the organs are covered with layers of "adipose tissue". And people will get made if you tell them that their tests are nonconclusive or the images are distorted.

So i guess thin privilege is having less adipose tissue.