Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 6/28

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

#1 Nom Chompsky, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

New drunk thread! Woo hoo! Now I've got to go do some welding.
    Now here's one of the best songs ever written about slamming dope:

EDIT: In other news, Li'l Bandit and I just got back from a bus station (70 miles away), where we were waiting for my brother. He was SUPPOSED to be released from prison, but at the last minute the State of Texas put a hold on his parole. He was supposed to get there at 2:26 last night, so we waited... And waited... And walked around the downtown area, where we saw a bunch of bums and prostitutes...And waited some more. Finally I got a call saying that he wasn't going to be released yet. Way to go, prison system.
    We both need sleep. Li'l Bandit is passed out, but I have some work to do.

#2 dixiebandit69, Jun 28, 2013
  3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I just took my five AK-47 indica plants and turned them into twenty five plants. In half an hour. It cost five bucks for the hormone. Gardening, kids. It's a good thing to teach yourself.

In the bacon talk, bacon is a good thing. I eat it since I am a man and it is required by law. However (don't come in with the talons here) it isn't ALWAYS a good thing.

To drive that point home, here is something I saw in a Florida grocery store last year:

[​IMG]

...NO, NO, NO. BAD, BAD, BAD , BAD, BAD.

Fucking horrible. They had sample crackers and I tried it. My wife cringed as I did, knowing I already don't like Mayo, but like two dogs fucking on the side of the road you just cannot turn away from it. "My tongue just took a dump! UGHHH!!!!!" I pretty much did the little kid thing where they try to swat the evil off their tongue when they eat something they hate.

Bacon, great as it is, has some heretic prophets out there selling it wrong. This is one of them.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's the same company that makes the Bacon-flavored lip balm I linked that prompted this.

Although, I feel like Angel might be using hyperbole, since 18" is probably a little wider than she'd really like.

And, I heard that J&D made bacon-flavored condoms, but I think that may have been a hoax of the interwebz.

5. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that legal there? If so I fucking hate you, that is awesome. Just realized irony of new Nixon picture.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I woke up with the One is the Loneliest Number stuck in my head. So...time to start drinking?

7. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I got free VIP tickets to the largest outdoor music festival in western Canada. There are more than 40 bands and 40 DJs playing over 4 days (boo, I have to go a day late), with weather projected to be around 30C all long weekend. As I was packing my bag, I threw in a couple of bikini tops when my prude of a roommate told me.. well, this is a direct quote.. "That is an obscene amount of boobs to take out in public. Even at Boonstock, you may be arrested." On what planet is a bikini top not acceptable at such an event? I'll be surprised if half the female population is wearing anything at all. How have she and I been friends for 20 years?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE AN A CUP!

8. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like to see families doing things together. That's what's important here.

I'm just wondering if you guys will picnic outside the prison when your cousin Harlan is executed. I'm thinking a nice chicken salad and lemonades. When Jr. has his first tattoo will grandma come out to take polaroids?

Since everyone else is playing music, here's to the exes:

(friend's band, advertising BITCHES)

#8 CharlesJohnson, Jun 28, 2013
  9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, it's so illegal that if I got caught with six plants, I would do more time than a pedarist sex offender. Fact.

11. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I'm picking up my parents at the airport today, so I decided to just take the day off. I had many plans of accomplishing all kinds of errands today that I normally do throughout the weekend, like cooking my meals for the week or cleaning my apartment. Instead, I woke up at 10 am and have spent the rest of the day naked on my couch watching ESPN 30 for 30 DVDs. Success is mine.

12. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice to know ya'll have fucked up priorities in your legal system too.

13. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why risk it? I'm sure the chances of getting caught are very low, but still... I just don't see the appeal.

14. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How is you have a prude roommate? Not to bring up the obvious or anything, but that seems like a conflict of interest.

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It'll be that much sweeter when she finally breaks the poor girl in a sticky mess of lube, caramel, and riding crops.

16. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The bond she and I created in the sixth grade when I still had some sort of moral code has proven unbreakable. I even influenced her negatively enough for her to come home with her panties in her purse one morning. I was so proud of her!

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, the true test will be when you finally get her to post in the boobie thread. In a photo with the two of you together. That reminds me, does the boobie thread have any "two sets of boobs together" pictures? I'm thinking no. BRB.

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The local news just issued a warning: Don't go outside unless you have to.

Wonderful.

So I walked outside. Holy shitballs! The heat hit me in the face like a Louisville Slugger, and it's only going to get hotter over the next few days. We won't see a high under 110 till next Thursday. Maybe.

19. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do people who fucking LIVE IN THE DESERT get surprised that its hot as the devil's asshole?

20. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've always thought it was funny that people go to Vegas during the summer. Its like some people don't realize the desert is hot, then they get there and are shocked at how hot it is. Around where I live las vegas.com is really advertising a lot on the TV. I wonder how many people see those commercials and think to themselves "Yea, lets go to Vegas in July, how bad can it be?" and end up going. I wonder how many people are actually out at the hotel pools, I'd imagine its too hot even for that.

I don't think the people who live in Vegas are shocked by the heat, its just that 110 is always going to be impressive for the first few times.

Btw, Toy, you really need to sack up. 115 isn't that hot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.