Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL SORRY CHARLIE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

[​IMG]

Well that kinda sucks. Let's make it better.....

Charlie's Angels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been looking forward to the weekend since Monday and now I can't believe it's real.

Focus: The best beer to drink after a threesome with the above 3 ladies. Go.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well that would be a foursome, but ok.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This Friday has been most excellent.

All week has been some serious R&D, writing a proof of concept that didn't look like it was going to work. At 4:57 tonight, on my last iteration/attempt to get shit to work the way I wanted it to, it actually did.

I went from being pissed at the world and wanting to kick my dog (which I don't have yet), to laughing out loud and being on top of the world.

Food has been ordered and I am now relaxing and getting my drink on... and the weekend is looking like it will be fun.

Funny how that works... going from a -10 to a +10 in a matter of a few minutes.

4. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So...
    My parents (70 and 71 years old) sold their southern California house and just had their offer accepted on a house 15 minutes away from me.

They bought a 3,400 square foot house. For the two of them. So, I'm assuming I'll have two full-time jobs now: Work, and their house. My mother has NEVER lived in New England, and hasn't seen more than an inch of snow in any of her visits here.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I hope this song finally gives Chris Stapleton the widespread attention he deserves because Jesus Christ do these two guys kill this song:

6. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Stapleton is already a pretty big deal, I hear him on mainstream radio all the time. I just wish guys Sturgill Simpson and Jason Isbell would get more recognition.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I've been having to watch this in spurts, because my kids are crazy, but I laughed so hard at the one at 7:10 that I almost pissed myself laughing. Then my wife came into the room to see what was so funny, I showed her, and she actually did pee herself laughing.

She's in the shower now, having a bad day.

#7 Revengeofthenerds, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No more buffer zone.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Meh... maybe they'll do your laundry and cook you food again.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Or they'll decide that you're still their little boy and there's no reason they can't just let themselves into your house whenever they like.

At some point they'll let themselves in while you're fucking your wife/girlfriend on the kitchen counter. Holiday get togethers will never be quite the same after that.

Ask me how I know this...

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's only a problem if they do it after that... with a smile on their faces and a twinkle in their eyes.

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Ah... so you met my father? He'd come in through the garage (With the garage door opener I couldn't hear in the livingroom) and not announce his entrance until he'd walked down the hallway. Then he'd look all sorts of disappointed.

And Ohtani just went deep again. He just fucking crushed it.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Is that they guy that was fucking your girlfriend? I'm so confused...

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Baseball thing. The guy was touted as Babe Ruth...great pitcher, great hitter. He was awesome in his start as pitcher....nasty, nasty stuff. He's now hit a homerun in three straight games. No one has been a good pitcher and hitter at this level in over 100 years.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

So. My niece sent me an invitation to her wedding. I love my niece dearly....she's the one that spent a few weeks with me in MS. We've always had fun when we get together....going to baseball games, chasing ghosts, whatever. I held her the day she was born and we've always been close.

Her parents were good friends of mine, but they kind of went off the rails with religion and got really judgemental. After a while it got to where I just couldn't deal with it and cut off all contact with them.

I talked to my niece a month or two ago and asked her how her parents were doing and she told me she hadn't spoke to them in over a year. I didn't press the issue, I just said I was sorry to hear that, but I understood. I know exactly why her parents and her are alienated....they don't like her boyfriend/fiance.

I need some advice.

Here's my dilemma: If her parents show up, it's liable to be reality show level shit storm and I don't have any desire to deal with that. On the other side of the coin, I would like to be there and support my niece so she has some "Family" there for her on such a special day. I don't want her to feel she's been ostracized by everyone who is supposed to love her , but at the same time I don't want to deal with other people's drama. It could go either way.

So, what should I do?

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck the parents... you're there for her, not them. Suck it up and deal with them, for her.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

My only problem is I can easily envision this as a Hatfields and McCoys type shit show (Minus the shooting at each other.) It could get ugly as hell and I already know how I deal with that kind of shit...I yell at everyone to knock it the fuck off. Surprisingly telling both sides to fuck off with their bullshit usually only escalates things. Maybe nothing will happen and everything will go smoothly. I'd put that at about a 15% chance.

Fuck, I don't know what to do.

There have already been physical altercations between the two sides before and interjecting me into the situation is not going to help matters because I'm going to yell at and threaten both sides. My niece deserves a special day free from all that drama.

One of my friends already invited herself as my +1, which may not be a bad idea. She's tiny, but if she tried dragging me away from a bad situation I'd probably go. Probably. That might be the best way to go.

18. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Chris Stapleton and Jamey Johnson are some modern day outlaws. Sturgill Simson's "You Can Have The Crown" is something I can hear ol' Waylon singing.

#18 Yukon Cornelius, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think Stapleton is something special when it comes to music in general. The amount of hits he has written for OTHER artists is extraordinary. And of course, he sings like motherfucker and has the perfect look.

Guys like him are country’s music saving grace during an era of FGL faggotry.

20. Improper

Improper
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In my opinion, you have to go, toytoy.

If anything gets weird, just disengage, you can always drop back to your hotel or go get food or whatever. So - be there for her, but control you, and don't engage with crazy. Good luck with whatever you decide, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.