Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] National Dog Walking Day [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Feb 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Happy Friday, Idiots.

I have no idea how @bewildered does these things (mad props!), so I Googled "what day is it today", and it turns out it's National Dog Walking Day.

Then I searched for "naked dog walking" and holy fuck do you not want to do that.

I have been visually and emotionally assaulted with images of chicks fucking dogs.

What the hell!

I just took Zoe for a second walk just to try and cleanse my soul.

She seems to have approved.

IMG_9412.jpeg

Any plans for the weekend? What all are you doing on a Friday night?

How do YOU walk your dog?

2. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It's a wild night here.... just got my CPAP! WHOO HOOOOO!
    Here's to trying to actually feeling rested after a nights sleep.

On Topic: We have multiple vests and harnesses for the cat and he will somewhat go for a walk on his leash. Mostly he prefers to ride on the armrest/console for road trips.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Welcome to the Brotherhood!

4. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Thank you. I hope this thing is the life-changer everyone has said it is.
    My overall score/index was 79.1. Apparently anything over 30 is really bad. The guy giving me the demo said I should feel significantly better if it gets down under 20. I'm just hoping to actually learn to sleep with this thing on my head.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It happens fast.

Expect to get a good solid night sleep within 3-5 days. First few days I kept rolling onto my stomach and ripping the machine off of my nightstand, but quickly learned how to move without getting caught up in the hose.

After about 2 weeks, there was no way I'd even think of being able to sleep without it.

The real results sneak up on you over the coming weeks. You get an immediate "holy shit I slept 8 hours last night" to doing that consistently for a few weeks, and your mental attitude gets so much better. And it keeps getting better.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Every GIS is risky, but c'mon. Deep down, you wanted to see that.

Thanks for taking the reins. It's been an exhausting week.

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last night I got up to pee and somehow managed to put my mask on and fall asleep without actually turning the machine back on. I’m amazed I fell asleep at all, but I woke up several hours later feeling like crap and my throat was raw from snoring.

That little machine makes all of the difference.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

My machine has an auto on/off feature that is priceless.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

How is THIS fucking hairdo becoming a thing? Are guys in their twenties on a quest to not get laid these days?

I assumed this hairstyle went away with its previous owners decades ago, who all died in tragic sleeves-cutting-off accidents.
    IMG_3450.jpeg

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Fashion" is a cycle...

Besides, there will ALWAYS be dumb girls to fuck those stupid guys.

There were dumb girls who fucked guys with mullets in the '80s.

There were dumb girls who fucked stupid guys with frosted tips and puka shell necklaces in the '90s.

There were dumb girls who fucked dipshits with faux-hawks in the '00s.

There were dumb girls who fucked retards with broccoli haircuts in the '10s.

I could go further back in time, but that is what I have personally seen.

People are going to fuck. But it's really depressing when you see some mouth-breathing retard with a ridiculous haircut get laid at the end of the night, and you (with a reasonable haircut) don't.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

the broccoli haircuts are the worst

12. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stepson just went broccoli head. I told him to enjoy it while he can seeing that his dad is full on cue ball.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I don't walk my dog. We have an invisible fence so he just goes out and shits in the woods and does whatever until I throw the frisbee for him a bit.

14. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our old girl is has been getting 2 walks a day no matter the weather. Even when she had her cancer removed, she wouldn't shit in our yard and wanted to walk, which the vet said not to. There is no way i can get away from the 2 walks a day.

15. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I walk ours because it’s good for my health and he enjoys it. Unless the weather sucks, then we do like @Juice does.

He’s funny in that he has his specific places he likes to shit. Usually it’s a small patch of our woods or areas with taller grass that I don’t mow. Which works just fine for me.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I busted my ass training him to go in the woods. Thought this dog was a moron but he finally got it. I do a ton on my yard to keep in good shape, so it was nice to not patch big yellow spots anymore.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Our dog gets 1-2 walks/day (separate from outdoor bathroom time), we try to make sure she gets at least a mile or two every day. She also hikes with us - we'll do up to 25-mile day hikes and she's usually still ready to do more afterwards.

On a separate note, I recalled a childhood memory about the Orangina drink and went to find out if anyone still sold it. In doing so, I unearthed this insane ad they ran on French TV that includes a large-breasted deer in a bikini, octopus strippers, sparkling panda nipples, and a rabbit on the receiving end of an Orangina money shot.

#17 Binary, Feb 27, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
  18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We got really lucky with ours for some reason, although the vet said it was good karma after caring for our last dog who was not an "easy keeper". Part of what made house training Cooper so easy was recognizing that for some reason he preferred unkempt areas of the yard or certain areas on the roadside. We took him there, and he did the rest. There are a couple areas of the yard he'll use in a pinch, and it makes for easy clean up.

I don't know what we did to deserve him, but he's perhaps the most good natured and easily trainable dog I've ever met.

19. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gus, our german shepherd, he can't handle too much walking because of his hips. Our pit, you have to take him for runs. Like, get on a dirtbike and let him run a couple miles beside you. If you don't, he will eventually take off and run wild for a couple of hours. Last night he took off, swam across the lake twice and ran about 4 miles, according to his FI collar, before I found him. We had things kept us from running him, so he did it himself. Neighbors all say he doesn't bother anything, just run through.

Screenshot_20240227_093733_Fi~2.jpg

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

We have a remote shock collar as well that we used to train him which helped a ton. I've never actually shocked him with it, there's a mode that just replicates the tone of his fence collar which seems to do the trick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.