Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] LOTTERY DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jul 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Sunday is National Lottery Day. What would you do if you won a pile of 'fuck you' money?

First, I'd sit on that pile for some period of time. A cool down period, if you will. Then I would move to reach my financial and life goals early. Purchasing and living with relative financial freedom on my Vermont property. Travel to a new location each year. And of course, set my kid up to succeed.

Shoot, I'd even upgrade my duck's coop.

Y'all enjoy your summertime weekend. Any BBQs, lake days, or roadtrips planned?

[​IMG]

I need to get out this weekend to enjoy the firepit, summer heat be damned. I've got friggin sunflowers growing out of it. This cannot stand!

Happy Friday, folks.

2. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Her...
    [​IMG]

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea she definitely works out.

4. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not a damned thing, for a good long while.

Then, some blow.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Heading to our west to Lake Tahoe for a bachelor party in two weeks. Pumped.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If I won the lottery I'd find out who's the best attorney to help with these kinds of massive financial windfalls, then get all my affairs in order so no one could touch it except for who we want (our kids) if something were to happen to us. I'd also use that attorney to help me hire someone smarter than me to figure out how to get the most out of the money in terms of interest, investment, where to park it.

Only fun things would be I'd buy some property in Colorado I could hunt and fish on, and build a pad for an RV I'd buy to drive to it. I'd also buy a fishing boat I could take down to the coast with my boys.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So apparently la vida loca was far more loca that we ever realized.

8. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let me read up for some context.

Give me a menudo

*sad trombone*

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Anyone come up with some funny shit off Dalle Mini? The /r/weirddalle subreddit is hysterical.

10. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty solid week so far. Had my bday earlier this week and had a fun time bowling with some friends and family. Buddy of mine took me out for lunch yesterday and convinced me to peel out of work early (which I never do) and take the boat out. Ended up at a restaurant which happened to be near where the wifey was running some errands so she met up with us.
    Then one my bday gifts came in this afternoon. It's called a Dragy and it's a ridiculously accurate GPS device that you put in your car and it measures all kinds of performance stuff. 0-60, 1/4 mile etc. Can't wait to put it in my car and burn some fossil fuel.

How much is considered "fuck you" money? Gotta be at least $10,000,000,000 IMO. Super yachts aren't cheap.

#10 GTE, Jul 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I'd say to take it literally. How much money would it take you to say "fuck you" to your job and financial obligations and live like you want. I don't want a super yacht so I wouldn't need as much as you. It also depends on the cost of living in your location.

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always figured that "fuck you" money is where work crosses over into being a choice rather than an obligation. That's significantly less than $10m for me. The "safe withdrawal rate" on $10m is $300k/year, and I definitely wouldn't need that much to tell everyone to kiss my ass on the way out of the building.

I think $3m is the number. $90k/year in guaranteed income is plenty that I could work if I wanted to but would never have to. I have no kids, and no obligation to live in a high cost area so that makes it easier.

If I ever won a truly big pile of money, though, I'd have a hell of a lot of fun giving it away. I think the former Mrs. Bezos is pursuing this life path; she's practically firehosing money into charities.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

This.

That was about what I meant as well but you said it better.

14. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We got a work pool going, 37 of us. Should net each of us 7 mill pre-tax, high 4's after everything. Definitely not fuck you money, but enough to pay off the house and property taxes for a good while, clear all debts, invite the good lass above for a nice weekend away from all her troubles.

15. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I’ve played the lottery maybe twice, but if I’d ever won I’d never tell a soul other than my wife and probably not spend any of it quickly. My cousin got like $250k from insurance after a bad car accident and the vultures came out in no time.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think 10 mill or so would be enough (like Binary it could be much less to walk away from my job). 10 million will pay out nicely with interest and fund the type of life Id like. Hunting cabin somewhere nice, Florida home for the winters, and some world traveling.

Single ticket winner of like 500 mill? 250 after tax? Im giving Hunter Biden a run for his money smoking crack and banging hookers. Actual hot hookers, not the slags he had jacking him off with their feet.

17. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everybody’s getting really hung up on the particulars, and I’m just like

upload_2022-7-16_7-41-57.jpeg

18. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I am watching an episode of House Hunters international and they looked at an apartment I used to live in. Not the building, but the actual unit. Kinda of a mind fuck.

They didn’t pick it though.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Of course, two chicks at one time, man, but I remember the last time we had a thread like this, it made me think of Richard Branson. Remember that picture of him water skiing or parasailing with that gorgeous naked woman hanging on his back?

I like what Binary said. $3-4 million I'd be happy, but have massive millions and be able to give a bunch away would be lots of fun. Helpful charities, Alzheimer's research, setting up fully funded scholarship endowments in my father's name. But, definitely also the hot naked chicks.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

too many black cocks on the walls?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.