Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] HOPPY EASTER [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's Easter weekend! You know what that means? Jellybean schnapps and a glazed ham.

[​IMG]

I have way too many duck eggs in my possession so we will probably dye them and stage an egg hunt that is more for our amusement and a picture than for my 10 month old kid's entertainment. Maybe I'll make some deviled eggs, too. I have some Everclear in the cabinet, what the hell, maybe I'll give the jellybean liquor thing a try. But truly, that bubbly wine y'all were discussing in the last thread sounds way tastier and less likely to make me puke.

Happy Easter weekend folks. Anyone doing anything fun? Vaccine rollout for the US has been decent so some of you might be able to have a typical holiday.

2. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dinner on Sunday with my “mother in law” who just publicly accused my wife of being a lazy teacher for wanting Covid protocols and also indoctrinating elementary schools kids with her liberal teaching standards. My wife is currently a librarian. Who teaches kids to read. Kids books.

I don’t think I’ll be attending, I’ve already cancelled the weekend trip with them over previous bullshit like this.

Oh and of course Baptist church service in the morning for my yearly keep the wife happy appearance.

Happy Fucking Easter.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Sure do wonder what all the fuss is about...

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 2.40.07 PM.png

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We used to attend mass at the country church in the little town my dad grew up in at Easter. It was the annual ''homecoming'' celebration and more of a potluck family reunion that was quite enjoyable. In reality reality we are firmly in heathen territory and like to keep religion out of our holiday celebrations.

Must be something about not liking Canadians. I can view the clip just fine.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We’ll be doing essentially nothing again this year. Last year I celebrated by going fishing in the morning, then finding out my mother had died of COVID in the afternoon. I’ll probably go fishing again Sunday morning. Lightning can’t strike twice.

6. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Beer-Thirty Friday lunches are the best.

In-laws are coming up for Easter. I've been tasked with baking the potatoes and picking out the wine selection. I can work with that.

7. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a clip from Bob's Burgers. The account that uploaded it to Youtube is owned by FOX, and I don't think they have distribution rights for the show in Canada.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, happens a lot... especially with Daily Show clips, or Conan, etc. Thanks.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m currently in the middle of getting stood up from a girl I used to work with. Learned about an hour ago a friend of mine from middle school died probably from suicide. Oddly not perturbed in the slightest. No plans but maybe cutting some grass this weekend.

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, what?

Y'all had a date for today?
    How long ago was it scheduled?

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since Wednesday. I had it at 50/50 then. Got to love getting updating text day of as if everything is good to go and then radio silence half hour before.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, it happens to the best of us.

I remember about ten years ago I had plans with a girl for Valentine's Day; we'd gone out a few times, and had even hooked up a couple of times.

Well, I confirmed our plans for the evening, and about half an hour before, I texted her to find out where to pick her up...

Radio silence. FOR THE REST OF THE FUCKING NIGHT.
    I tried contacting this girl for the next few days, asked a mutual friend of ours what was going on - no one had heard from her.
    At this point I was getting worried about her, thinking that she may have been in an accident or kidnapped.
    So I went to her house (Which I had been to before, at her invitation), and no one answered the door.

What else could I do at this point?

Well, the next day, someone sent me a message via MySpace (remember that?) from some bogus account calling me a "psycho stalker" for trying to follow up on her well-being.

That was the end of me and that girl...

Until a few years ago!
    Shortly after Jungle Julia and I had become a "thing," this girl pops up out of the fucking blue and sends me a message on Facebook, asking how I was doing.

I asked her what the fuck her deal was, and she claimed to have NO IDEA what I was talking about.

Now here's the interesting part: I asked her why she tried to finally contact me.

It turns out that she had recently discovered that she had an incurable STD, and she was informing all of her past sex partners!
    And Jungle Julia and I had already been tested before going bareback (it's the only way to fly), and we were both clear!

Fuck that cunt, I hope her uterus rots off.

Tl;dr: I've been ghosted by a woman, too, and you may have just dodged a bullet.

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    That sucks man. Like Dixie, I've had it happen too. One of my exes that I'd stayed in touch with (And foolishly loaned money to, but that's another story)....when I was heading back through Vegas from Mississippi on my way to Idaho to take care of my mom, we'd been talking and were going to meet up while I was in Vegas. I was pretty excited because talking to her again made me realize I was still nuts about her at the time. I called her numerous times while I was in town and no answer, I left messages, and no call back. She didn't even have the guts to tell me what the fuck.

That was 11 years ago and I've still never heard a peep out of her, and we'd stayed in touch for 10 years after breaking up. Of course, if I did hear from her now I'd tell her to go get fucked. So, there's that.

In other news, I just picked up the last card I needed to finish off my 1962 Topps set. Ironically, it actually is the last card in the set.

596.jpg

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Anyone have a neighbour with one of "those" cars?

It sounds like an old Sherman tank when it starts up (pullies and water pump all sound like a bunch of screaming banshees started up a speed metal band), and it looks like a ticker tape parade when it drives down the road.

Dude is a bit of a shut in... and apparently he does car upholstery for a living. I refuse to believe it, and think that is just an irony-fueled rumour.

Pic from just now:
    0P3A0050.jpg

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh... and to be clear, I'm not making fun of someone who is down on cash and can't afford to keep it in good repair or buy a new/used vehicle... he inherited a small fortune from his parents, and he keeps the house looking great... yard service every week, new roof, nice landscaping... but his car is just a fucking wreck.

It makes me wonder if it's some sort of emotional attachment to his dad or something... some dying wish of "drive it into the ground with zero maintenance!" "sure thing pops!"

16. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a neighbor who owns a pick up with a lift kit and knobby tires - very useful in suburbia. It hasn’t moved in at least 7 years, since the battery died and he couldn’t be bothered to replace it. So it sits in front of their house rusting and aquiring a layer of green algae, leaves and twigs.

The owner hasn’t been gainfully employed in about 5 years, so his window to fix issues related to the truck sitting for 7 years is closed. But the guy does nothing all day, as testified by his wife, including having no interest in getting a job. There’s no reason on earth why he couldn’t wash the damn thing and sell it like he should.

17. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same thing as most trades people they do it all day fuck doing it at night.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah... dude... at work, we are doing some pretty fucking deep AI simulation stuff for learned behaviour as well as vision training... it's fucking spooky. Fun, but spooky.

I'm currently architecting our next-gen AI co-simulation and robotics platform, and even some of the "hello world" examples are visions of SkyNet.

I'm building this shit up for contracts we have with MIT, DOD, and some major robotics players.

It's not boring.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it'd be a better site if you didnt know going in. You start parsing out the things that looks off. Easily spotted stuff that looks like bad photoshop.

And then there is this:
    Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 4.16.25 PM.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.