Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE TITS THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jul 22, 2011.

1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only girl who has gone and carefully and objectively examined her nipples as a result of this thread?

I wonder what a bologna nipple is. I am not sure I want to know.

2. M4A1

M4A1
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bologna%20nipples&defid=4484105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=4484105</a>

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

You know you do.

[rnsfw][​IMG][/rnsfw]

4. BeachBum21

BeachBum21
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

No, no you are not.

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Nope. Yesterday I stared at my boobs for about 10 minutes in the mirror to try and figure out how I would accurately describe them. That was after I posted, though, so I'm not really sure why.

6. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, my nipples are more like thinly sliced sausage links...

yeah, I don't know how to describe either, especially in the world of cold cuts.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A picture says a thousand words

8. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have to side with the rest of the girls in that it's a love/hate relationship although most of the time it's love. It's really the clothes and yoga factors that annoy me about my DDs. Dress shopping can be a nightmare and I hate that I have to go a size or two up in some dresses just so that my boobs will fit properly. And it's really difficult when I'm trying to dress professionally. When I was teaching grade school, I had to be extremely careful about v-necks and scoop-necks because any amount of cleavage would be totally inappropriate. Ditto on turtlenecks--even though you're covering more, somehow my tits look double the size and it's obscene. And forget button-down shirts altogether...sigh...I miss a good crisp white button-down. But that peep hole from the side that's inevitably created is just a no-no.

As for everything else...I love them. I love that guys get distracted when we are talking and it makes me giggle when I catch a friend stealing a glance (not open staring--that's creepy.) I figure that if I have them out and on display, that's it's ok to look...you don't put a billboard up so people DON'T notice and it's the same with tits. When the girls are out, go ahead and look. Some ladies pay good money for what I have naturally, so take a gander. They're awesome.

This.

I guess I'm lucky...I've actually had an orgasm just from having my tits played with, with no other stimulation anywhere else. It's not all the time, but has happened enough that I swear my nipples are just extensions of my clit. When that happens, it's happy surprises all around and takes sex to a whole new level.

Truthfully, I'll take just about any and all tit attention during sex. The gentle light touching tease, the hard suck, the tip of the tongue circles around and around, the light teeth scrape, and especially the whole palm rub...it's all good to me. The very best is the strategically-timed super hard suck or bite right when things really start to heat up. Sends me over the edge every. single. time. Yes, please.

And when we fall asleep, go ahead and spoon me with your hands holding on to them--I'll even put your hands there for you. I don't know what it is about that position but it's my absolute favorite way to fall asleep. Perfection.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im curious to how these orgasms work. I mean I always played with boobs with the notion that it did give girls the same amount of pleasure as an orgasm. But I mean your crotch orgasms when your boobs are tweaked just right? How does this work?

10. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the thing about boobs is you see more awesome tits on a daily basis than great asses. Most girls aren't dedicated enough to put in the time necessary for a great ass. So you get alot of flat ass or asses that just dont look awesome once the pants come off. So having access to a great set of tits is much more attainable. And they are just so much more fun to play with.

11. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

This thread is ridiculously lacking in pictures.

Attached Files:

12. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ALT FOCUS: THE ASS THREAD.

Do it. Do it now.

Tits are awesome. The only thing better is ASS!!!!

13. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So, almost every girl on this board has giant (still perky) titties with awesome nipples that if played with will make them come? You're pretty suspicious, internets. Prettttty suspicious.

14. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It also amazes me that pretty much 90% of ya'll have either D's or DD's....

I have already posted about my tits, but I will happy to do it again.

I am a C. I am a 34 C. I'd love to have bigger tits. Someday, I will have bigger ones. However, for now I am content with what I have. They aren't small. They look more than decent in a bikini, and they can hold up a strapless top properly. My nipples are small. I am more than content with that. I am 23, childless, and not the size of a hippo, so damn right they are perky. I take pride in my body, it takes care of me, so I take care of it.

No, I will not have an orgasm by someone just playing with my tits or nipples. They aren't that sensitive. I'd rather have my neck sucked on. Yes, I liked them played with, squeezed, sucked on, etc.. However, it takes other stimulation to get me off.

15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope, I have the giant covered (well, maybe not giant, but definitely too big), I said mine aren't quite as perky as I would like, I have no idea about my nipples despite carefully examining them, and am pretty ambivalent to them being played with.

I think 34B-C would be the perfect size so I wouldn't mess with yours Devil's Advocate.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Just like every guy is 6'5"+ and has a hard time finding shirts to fit their broad shoulders.

I find most women wear an incorrect bra size. Those who HAVE been measured by a professional will know that their circumference (the number in the size) is actually smaller than they think while their cup size (the letter) is larger. I used to wear a 36C, but after getting measured I now wear a 32D or DD. Girls will know how tough it is to find that size on the racks.

Is anyone else out there NOT big on nipple play? Honestly, either I don't feel it or it's annoying. Grabbing the whole tit is fine; big hands on me are nice. Just don't mess around with nipples because it's doing nothing for me.

Funny story: there is a girl on here who's posted in the Boobie Thread. Her tits are so similar to mine that I did a double take. Now there's zero chance of me ever posting mine because it would, for all intents and purposes, be a double post.

17. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Get over it. I'm a well documented ass man, but there is no way I am bypassing the nipple. It's right there and it's fun and I will play with it. Ignore it, fake some pleasure, think of England, or whatever you want, but nipples are going to get played with.

18. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sex with you sounds awesome!

19. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope. I got As. They're perky...because they're As. Little boobies and little nipples.

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Proud owner of a set of Bs, and I'm okay with that. Gotta represent, y'all!