Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Office - season 7

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by jrussellmikkelsen, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Beer Me

Beer Me
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Threat Level Midnight

"Mop the ice... mop it!" and "Go Puck Yourself!"

Probably one of my absolute favourite episodes of the Office, ever. Must be the Canadian in me.

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the second time this season they could have ended the show, and left us smiling.

Fuck them.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I thought that Will Ferrell was only going to be guest starring for a single episode. Is he coming aboard for the rest of the season? I think that he sucked in his first episode 2 weeks ago, but was much better last Thursday. His character was really inconsistent and not that funny, but last week's episode seemed to settle on a personality and was a little better overall.

Also, I am glad that Erin dumped Greg. I'm looking forward to what Andy does! Their interactions were pretty hilarious, and Erin and Andy are obviously perfect for each other.

4. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In response to your question about Will Ferrell:

He is only on a 4 episode stint. I've read somewhere (TV Guide, I think), that he won't be permanent, and something will happen to see him lose the job as the boss of the Office, but the producer talking about it wouldn't elaborate.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may be the only person on the board still watching this, but that episode ended so perfectly it's ridiculous. Not all that funny, but it rapped up Michael Scott so well. I will miss him.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I thought it was one of the better episodes that I've seen in awhile. A lot of the jokes had more layers to them, like when Michael punked Oscar. Overall, I think it was more Steve Carell being himself and less acting like an asshole-ish and stupid Michael Scott.

Michael was really an endearing character in his final showing on the Office. I really felt that he was deep down a good person and felt sorry that he was leaving. A lot of previous episodes made me wish he'd hurry up and make his exit.

7. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm disappointed that D'Angelo is turning out to be more of the usual Will Ferrel spaztard. For the first two of his episodes it really looked like he was a weird guy, but at least somewhat more quiet and strange rather than so over the top ridiculous and it gave me some hope for a higher quality performance out of Ferrel and the writing in general.

8. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm a fan of Jim Carrey getting the manager job as long as he's only in each episode for 10 seconds like he was tonight.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Last week's episode where Dwight got the manager's job was fucking priceless. It has to be one of the best episodes of The Office I've ever seen... it was like finally, after craving it and working for it for all those years, he gets his shot... and fucks it right up.

The back rub scene had me pissing myself. At least I think it was the back rub scene that was causing it...