Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

South Park: Season 15

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Dmix3, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At the start of the episode, I really thought they were setting up to take shots at the Washington folk who are against HPV vaccines for ridiculous reasons. Then it turned out to be just a set up for "assburgers".

Overall, I did find it hilarious that they turned Stan into Drunken-Neo and that the only way he can cope with reality is with booze. I'm guessing that hit home for a lot of people.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"What ever, fuck you! You'll watch it!"

Best line in a while.

3. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I lost it when Cartmen went flying under the bus. I was also a fan of the suicide note Mackey wrote for Cartmen. "I'm killing myself cause I'm fat mckay".

4. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This week's episode presented one of those rare opportunities where I was actually happy that I've watched the old animated LoTR/Hobbit movies.

#84 bebop007, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bass to mouth. Ass to trout. Fucking hilarious.

Little dig at wikilinks and hacktivism. Except for that dude who scored ScarJo's ass, doin' the lords work there, shit is crazy.

6. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What was the punch line at the end of the show? I have to assume the book of Mormon was coming to town. But my dvd cut off.

I must way this was my favorite episode of the last few years. Possibly because I have seen spiderman the musical.

7. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was about a second-long cut to a poster for the musical with a voiceover "The Book of Mormon!...... you'll get a blowjob"

I also saw spiderman, back when it was busy nearly killing people, and this episode was absolutely brilliant. I lost it with "It's time to destroy Broadway once and for all" as Randy changed into the costume. Easily the funniest of the season so far.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All and all I'd give it a 6-7/10. I think focusing on Cartmans delusional psychology they missed out big by not really jamming home a good satirizing of the OWS movement. The set up and some of the execution of 99vs.1 %ers was hilarious. Just think the episode could have been better suited by focusing entirely on a satire of the current situation. I did lose it when Jimmy looked gobsmacked and asked the dude to use another nicer phrase than retard. So far last weeks episode has probably been the best of the season and a high point for the last few, I think it was an all time classic.

9. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What was everyones thoughts on tonights episode?

I thought it was pretty disappointing actually, maybe becasue I wasn't giving it my full attention but I found little to laugh at.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You people high or something? I thought the episode was CLASSIC South Park. To me it was a close second for best of the season, behind the Broadway BJ episode. I guess you'd have to know that they were ripping on the shittyness of the Thor movie* to get the Natalie Portman connection. But I thought her whole opening the wormhole thing was hilarious. Little disappointed they totally blew their chance to rip on the idiot from Ancient Aliens with the retard hair. How they skipped that I'll never know. I think Cartman was under used too.

Im curious as to what Joe Rogan will think of the episode. He digs all of the ancient alien shit and had retard hair guy on his podcast not to long ago. They took the show to task this episode. Funny shit.

9/10

* I particularly like the line when he explained the five fingered hand thing to Kyle and told him no one really cared about the last planet, The Green Lantern Planet.

[​IMG]

11. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Are we talking about South Park or Thor?

Personally I found this episode hilarious and I'm loving this season. You may need to know what they're mocking but I think the ridiculously absurd things they say in the episode would be enough to make me laugh.

When the Pilgrim/Thor yelled "FOR STUFFING!" I was cracking up, and the image of the Indians capturing the stuffing mines? Hilarious.