Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Random Thread Weekend Drunk! 11/13/09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Shit, I could've told you that by seeing that the weekend drunk thread wasn't 19 pages.

2. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I don't have a hangover, but I did wake up at 12:30 still drunk from last night. The old man and I decided to have a fire in the back yard* and drink some beer since it was such a mild night. Sat up shooting the shit until about 4am.

*I have a pit, we didn't just randomly set stuff on fire)

3. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hungover as fuck. Drank too many Tecates.

Manny Pacquiao is the best fighter I will see in my lifetime, that I am sure of. After a few close rounds, he completely dismantled Miguel Cotto. What could possibly be next for him other than a fight with Mayweather?

I don't expect Floyd to fight Manny anytime soon, so Pacman might hafta "settle" for Sugar Shane Mosley or a third fight with Juan Manuel Marquez as a consolation prize.

Fun fight that lived up to my expectations although Cotto fought in retreat the last five rounds just trying to make it to the final bell. I couldn't believe how little effect Cotto's punches had on a guy who started his career at 108 pounds and had climbed all the way up to welterweight at 145. Nuts.

4. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um, many apologies to anyone I sent pictures of animals to last night. Didn't mean to hijack this thread either--my bad, y'all.

In other news, I am sick and thirsty.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, yesterday wasn't fun.

Had plans to go out Friday night, fell asleep on the couch instead.

Would have been OK except I woke up to a wind storm and crashing trees Saturday morning. Had to go clean shit up with my chainsaw, in the rain/snow, while extremely hung over.

Karma's a bitch.

6. numeric

numeric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm putting shots of Bailey's in my hot chocolate. Fuck college and coherent thinking.

God loves the Pogues!

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thanks to alcohol and racism I can no longer say I've never intervened in a fight that had its origins in peanut butter nipple licking.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Add a bit of Peppermint Schnapps, and you've got what we call a Polar Bear, which I'm enjoying right now.

9. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I'm feeling warm and fuzzy as of now thanks to a handle of crown and my bong.

10. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ever had a "what did I consume last night" stomach-ache/shit?

I had 8 shots of something called a Mick Jagger along with my usual beers. 1/3rd Jack (ugh), 1/3rd SoHo (ugh) and 1/3rd RedBull (god damn it).

11. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's "what's left over" time at the Misanthropic household. A few stray beers, the end of a bottle of wine, and some new vodka called Alpine Blu. Which sucks.

12. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus. What an epic week this has been for me.

Wednesday: Started drinking around 8pm. Went to bed somewhere around midnight and then went to work five hours later.

Thursday: My 25th birthday. Started at 9 and went till 2, went to work still a bit drunk.

Friday: Full on birthday party. Went out too the bar. It was my birthday and two of my friends (one on the same day and one three days earlier), got ridiculously drunk for free.

Saturday: Another friend, in from out of town where he's working and we all went off for some movies and drinking.

Sunday: Poker and drinking. I may have lost 30 bucks and the realization that Omaha poker is the worst kind of poker in existence but at least I had fun.

If I can drink for the amount of days that equal the root of my birthday for the rest of my life, than I'll be a happy man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.