Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Power Tools

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cuisinart burr coffee grinder. I can grind a fine espresso consistency to a coarse French press grind, and everything in between.

There's about a half-dozen boxes in the garage, all with the name Craftsman on them, that were gifts from my dad, most with their virginity still intact. Seriously, a router? Does this look like the New Yankee Workshop?

2. Ryan Leaf

Ryan Leaf
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I only own two tools. A leatherman multi tool and a Husqvana 395 XPG

The thing is a beast. Even though I have worked precisely zero days as a professional logger, I know if I ever wanted a career change I am equipped to do so.

3. ZJB

ZJB
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Focus:[/b]

Personallly, I do not own any power tools, but I have used a lot of my dad's and in constructin class in grade 10( fuck you!). I made an amazing cribbage board with a compartment in the back to hold the cribbage pegs, and I still got a fucking 56% in that class (my lowest of highschool). This kind of stymied my growth in the area, and haven't had much experience since.

My dad, however has had a project of making a coffee table for the last 15 years. It looks amazing, but is only about 65% done, and has not been worked on in at least 7 years or so. ( But if I had his skill I would have gotten at least 57%).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.