Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Justified Season 2

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mad5427, Feb 10, 2011.

1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright, so the finale was really good but it left some loose ends. Who was that woman who came into the jail and got the guy to recant what he originally said and then take responsibility for killing Raylan's aunt? That, to me was pivotal and they just left it. Also, did Ava live?

It seems to be all but the end of the Bennett family, with the unfortunate exception of Dickie. Are we totally sure that Winona is pregnant with Raylan's baby? It seems to be a somewhat short period of time between the separation from Gary and when she got back with Raylan.

I guess it will be answered in season 3?

I thought Mags was gonna go for some reason. I didn't forsee how. But I was a little surprised.

2. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I assume it was the guy's mother or relative that made a deal with Mags to keep Dickie out of jail.

With Dickie in jail this time and the rest of the Bennetts dead, Boyd is going to have a field day. Should make for an interesting upcoming season.

3. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I hope Dickie gets shot by Boyd next season. I want to hear him beg for his pathetic little life again.
    I knew as soon as Mags grabed the mason jar from that bottom shelf she was going to kill herself.