Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Is Te'od going to be a verb?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You saw it here first (or second. Or third)

[​IMG]

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

As dumbass and blown-ou-of-proportion this whole uninteresting clusterfuck has become, I have a question:

How can somebody that you have never even been in the same ROOM as you constitute being your "girlfriend"?

First of all, the guy is obviously gay, no football player goes to college and doesn't get laid like Mothra's egg. It's scientifically impossible. Two: There is no such thing as an internet boyfriend/girlfriend.

Personal opinion sorry, but how is it possible to have a relationship with somebody who lives in a different state/province? You have not put your P in her VaGee, held her hand, made out, eskimo kissed, played with kittens in baskets, handed her a flower or let her punch you in the face with a falconer's glove while she's consentually ass-fucking you with a strap-on. Nothing. You're electronic pen-pals, nothing more. I mean, I may sound like a "dinosaur" out of touch with the Me Generation and the on-line dating community, but THIS qualifies as a "relationship"? Blathering with some stranger over your computer?

I mean, I respect practically every poster on this board (some more than others) but I repect them for who they are on this board. Nobody is my "friend", "girlfriend" or "dominate-submission gimp" on this board. Because I don't actually KNOW any of you, with the exception of the meet-up, which truthfully was the first time I ever met up with people of the internet for the first time in my life. Fortunetly, we all got along. But were weren't telling other people that night we were "friends" it was "a bunch of douchebags who met on a message board".

Because let's face it, we define that quote.