Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Hot or not - male version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mya, May 31, 2012.

1. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm firmly in the "Curvy" category. I'll fuck any body type, but the kind that consistently attracts me is the "has a round tummy covered in hair, possibly lovehandles and a faint double chin which is covered in facial hair."

But the hair is important (to me, at least). I've fucked a really fat dude before who was entirely hairless. It was...gross. The extra flesh was just there, hanging out and glistening and shit. That was unattractive.

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm gonna assume you mean like so:

[​IMG]

3. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's interesting. When I was 18-21 I lifted weights like a mad man and was pretty ripped. I wasn't quite "crossfit guy" ripped, but that's definitely the body type I was closest to (out of mya's options).

I did it to impress women, but you're right mya; I always found most women said they prefer guys to be a bit leaner. The thing is, to me, that crossfit guy looks WAY better than the others. Ze terminator types look too big, but I think the male form looks much, much better with a fair bit of muscle.

So maybe if I had worked really hard to get that lean look women might have found me slightly more attractive, but I think my overall confidence and happiness with my body would have gone down.

4. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Put me down for "fit, but not bulky," because that's how I am.

Sheesh! It's because of women like you that sites like Bitter Asian Men are around.
    No worries though, that just leaves more women out there for me. (oh, but I'm really not into Asian girls. Sorry, Angel.)

EDIT: Apparently the original "Bitter Asian Men" site isn't up anymore. Try this one: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2011/05/bitter-asian-men.html or this one: http://web.archive.org/web/20080822102533/http://www.bitterasianmen.com/

5. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

No worries, honey. My pussy is shaved and I'm not much for convicts. It never would have worked between us.

6. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What do you women think about this body type? Its not Terminator huge, bigger than a true CF dude but not as ripped.

[​IMG]

That's basically me but I have 15lbs less muscle, 10lbs more fat, 100% less good looks/money/fame.

7. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

For guys I want to look like? I really like the power lifter on a cut cycle thing like Dave Gulledge

[​IMG]

or Ryan Hurst from the shirtless scenes in Season 1 SOA
    [​IMG]

Crossfit guy (Joe Mangiello) is pretty close. But he comes off as a little too lean around the obliques and a little too metrosexual/obsessively groomed for the aesthetic I aim for.

[​IMG]

Steven from Geekslut.org is also pretty much the ideal what I'd like to look like, which is amazing given that he's poz.

[​IMG]

For guys I want to fuck? I like twinks basically. Cut but not overly developed upper body. Soccer players more than power lifters.

[​IMG]

Swimmers tend to be the occasional exception to my not into giant chests rule. They're usually still twinky as fuck. A friend of mine is a former national representative swimmer who spent 6 years in the infantry and is currently off working as a ski instructor. The fucking body on that boy is unbelievable.

I would also accept looking like or fucking Old Spice guy.

[​IMG]

8. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, ladies, please clarify something for me. Like I said in my last post, I've always thought muscular guys like Mr. Crossfit look much, much better than the other types. You women-folk seem to disagree overall - ok, fair enough.

I'm just wondering exactly what you mean by "turn off" though. Is it like... a turn off in the sense that we're talking about ideal bodies, and that's not at all ideal, or is it a full on turn off turn off?

For example, say you're in a bar, and two gentlemen are courting you. They both have attractive faces and seem to be nice enough guys - let's say the only real difference is body type. One is skinny fat, and the other is crossfit (as defined in mya's post). They both have shirts on, obviously, so skinny fat's "fat" is covered, and crossfit dude isn't all veiny and pumped up from working out or anything. Which is more attractive?

9. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, since we are talking about a woman's judgement, it would depend on which guy has the fattest wallet.

I kid! Sort of...

Anyway, I think personality/style/confidence would be the deciding factor.

If it was me, and two women were competing for my affections, and one was crossfit (too muscular for my tastes) and one was curvy/skinny fat (right up my alley), I would go with their personalities. I've turned down women who were smoking hot (by my standards) because I didn't like who they were (ex: stupid/ignorant/racist/airheaded/bitchy/misguided/etc.) So if the crossfit woman had a winning personality, I'd take her anyway.

Who says that all guys think with their dicks?

10. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need clarification on this too. Frankly I think body types like Levine are unappealing, not that my opinion matters. I think it is unfitting that "Fit" is used to describe that body type because a guy can look like that without working hard at all. I had a very similar body type to that at one period in my life, never quite that skinny but women always seemed indifferent about it. I never even had to go to the gym to look like that, it was just playing sports and not eating like complete shit. Now that I've started working out and putting on muscle I actually get compliments from women whereas before I had never so much as heard a woman comment on my body and barely received any female attention, although part of that probably had to do with my incredible social awkwardness. Maybe it's the women I'm hanging around with because most of them are physically active and go to the gym or do some kind of sport so maybe they appreciate the work that goes into it, but honestly I was under the impression that most women preferred larger body types, but not necessarily super lean and veiny like the crossfit guy.

Oh, and while I knew many women love chest and facial hair it always disheartens me to hear so. I literally have no chest hair and a complete baby face. My sideburns come in Joe Dirt style naturally and I have the crustiest, disgustingest mustache ever. I know. Calm yourselves ladies, there's enough of me to go around.

11. fertuska

fertuska
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

alright, gentlemen, calm down. Please don't even think about getting down from crossfit to lean just because most of the 10 girls on here prefer it (in case you are that dumb/desperate)...

My husband is between skinny and lean-but-fit, and clearly that is very attractive to me. But, I also love muscles. Not that steroid-looking thing Dave Gulledge has going on on his back (and the way you get such a disproportionately large trap is usually steroids), but big muscular chests and arms are great. That crossfit guy - hell yeah!! .
    I just do not like men that are too big - If you are too muscular I think you are compensating for something, and if you are fat I think you are lazy.

Cult, I'll help you out too: I think chest hair is DISGUSTING. I don't mind armpit hair, leghair and I absolutely adore the happy trail- but chest hair, especially poking out from a shirt neckline...ew. That said, if you got it flaunt it I guess - just please please don't shave it (unless you're into other gay dudes).

12. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

That's surprisingly accurate when I have a good tan going. Also, the mustache is gone - I lost that competition. That's right, I paid $10 to look like a creepy uncle (or Thor apparently) for like 2 months.

I will take the Thor as the highest of compliments though, but take that dude's face kinda, remove some of the viking beard, add Will Ferrell's body without his weird curly chest pubes but about 6' tall and 200 lbs with more muscle. Is that too vague of a description?

Speaking of Will Ferrell, if he wasn't famous/funny, what do you ladies think of the taller but not in great shape guys?

[​IMG]

13. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I personally think the most attractive kind of guy is lean and ripped.

Unfortunately, I am big and bulky, especially in the shoulders / neck. I'm definitely not a bodybuilder, but if I lost ten pounds or so I'd look kinda grotesque. The little bit of fat keeps me from looking like a freak.

14. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's all man right there. Looks good, not overcompensating.

[​IMG]

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He looks like an aged Will Ferrell, but he is also the most charming and attractive man... in the whhuurrrlld:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

These guys are my absolute ideal. I have an insane crush on Isiah Mustafa. I will also nominate David Beckham:

[​IMG]

Any more muscley than that and I'm not a fan. Yes, I find the crossfit guy in the original post 0% attractive.

At the point of the Crossfit guy and beyond, it's a turn off for me. It has to do with both his physical appearance and the personality I associate with guys who get to that level. If I end up being compatible with a Crossfit Guy with every other aspect of his attractiveness beyond his physical appearance, then I'm not going to reject him based solely on that. It's just very unlikely that that would happen.

17. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What do you ladies think of some of the ufc fighters? Not the I just cut 30lbs of weight in the last 8 hours photos, but the actual fight day pictures.
    Guys like Forrest Griffin, Rick Franklin, Chuck Liddell, or Ryan Bader?

18. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, who would have thought that the guys would show more insecurities than the ladies did. As far as I see it, if you are getting positive feedback from people in your real life, why care what the few women on here say is their ideal.

I totally get what Audrey is saying about her assumption that their personalities won't mesh. There is a lot of work and dedication that goes into maintaining that type of build so you can't help but feel like there are certain traits that you can assume they possess, and maybe we don't find those particular traits attractive.

I will strongly second David Beckham, he is pretty much perfect (to me). As far as the UFC fighters, I had to google a couple of the names, and their body type appears pretty similar to Joe Manganiello.

[​IMG]

19. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That is the build of an athletic person that does not use steroids. I hate the fact that 90% of the men you see on magazine covers are juicers.

Steroids have become so ridiculously pervasive in male models that guys are starting to have body image issues about it.

I lift and run a lot. Lift and do Crossfit-type stuff more, these days. I do not use anabolics, and as such don't look like I do. My build is probably closest to Chris Hemsworth from the pictures, but with about 15 more pounds of fat (because I need it). As such, I'm big, but not terribly defined.

VERY few men have the ability to attain those larger builds naturally.

20. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah that is Ryan Bader, but again, that's after a 20+lb weight cut. They don't have a lot of photos of them not looking all drawn out like that.