Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Great Moments in RMMB [& TiB] History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaseballGuyCAA, Oct 19, 2009.

1. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have the "hot girl exception" so I'm not sure that counts.

I really enjoyed the Toronto meetup.

2. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I come here for entertainment, so when people post ridiculous stories of their fucked-up antics I may green dot them to further encourage them to embarrass themselves. Can't remember if I green-dotted this particular tool, though. I think his retard-scribble just made me bored.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, you don't get yelled at for shit people THINK you believe but haven't actually said like others.

This place helps work go by quicker. My favorite part is winning the TiB Paid Fantasy Football League, fighting with Gator during the entire NBA season last year, and drunk threads. The TV show threads are always great, the upcoming movie threads save me time from having to jump from site to site, oh and the random links thread is from the heavens in my opinion. So much internet, so little time.

Everything Rush-O-Matic posts. There have been a lot of women talking about how great the TiBer thread is, but I'm pretty sure 3 key threads are on page 2. What a shame.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd completely forgotten about how great this was.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#585 Misanthropic, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Capital

Capital
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You were not doing that messageboard correctly at all.

Being a mod on the RMMB was fun (remember those boobie thread pictures you had "deleted"?). I was the youngest one for a time... And I did not acquit myself well. But that place was wonderfully self-selective in terms of figuring out who the best people were to hang out with in real life. I spent about 7 of the last 9 years traveling, and the overall quality of adventure was dramatically improved by the contacts I made on the board.

And then there was a girl who showed up at my bar in New Zealand, followed me home (she was gross) and wouldn't leave me alone for 4 straight days.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Posted in another thread, maybe a veteran could detail this a little more in the days of the "Tucker Wannabes":

Funny stuff.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Does toytoy's nieceophelia count?

9. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Uh guys, I actually was referring about myself. I joined the TiB when it was first formed, but didn't really post until after the kid was born. I'll give you one guess what stopped happening since then.

Anyway: it wasn't long after I joined the RMMB that a wahoo took place on a beastiality forum. We had a good day or so of mocking them on their own turf before they banned us all and made it private. I think that was where I earned my first green dots.
    And a tour through my photobucket account brings back a couple memories, especially of my low-rent paint skills (I find it more amusing than photoshop). Spoilered because they are probably irrelevant and forgotten by everyone but me:

Fornicat. I don't think any explanation is needed.
    [​IMG]
    A self portrait:
    [​IMG]
    JFG, a wannabe actor. I seem to recalled he has worked with William H Macy...
    [​IMG]
    Not sure why I made this "mind map" but it's probably ADD related. I think it was to do with searching for the ideal partner.
    [​IMG]
    A screen shot of a high-school rap-battle video. The focus was on a special needs kid that blacked out right when his moment came, but I was more amused by the subtle dig the editor framed these "friends" with.
    [​IMG]

10. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In all honesty, my favorite part memory about this board is first finding out it existed. After Tucker's movie bombed and he suddenly shut down his board, I was very confused, and didn't have a board to post on for two or three days. I don't even remember how I found this place. I think maybe Tucker put up a link to offshoot forums? In any case, I was very happy to find out the smart, disgusting spirit of the board had continued somewhere.

Oh, and I'm gonna ask you not to listen to this til after Thanksgiving, 'cause that's when it's allowed, but this was my favorite part of the first super-long holiday drunk thread:

#590 iczorro, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Indeed te original holiday drunk thread is my number one about this place. It was such a beautiful mess, and a hilariously random read at what people can come up with off the tops of their heads.

When you read that thing, you swear to Christ none of us ever slept over the holidays. It never stopped moving through the night for its entire duration, from people posting awkward photos of themselves to depravity one-upmanship. Even if I woke up for some reason, I would turn on the monitor at some random dark hour and the last post would be along the drunken fat-fingered lines of "YOu FAGS STILL AAWAKE AINT NOBY PARTY LiKE I PARRTY WHOOOOOOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOO)(OOOOO".... Loved it. It was entertainment of the highest order, and best of all it was short and sweet.