Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Girls

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Aetius, May 16, 2012.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite scene so far

[​IMG]

2. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want to hate fuck Jessa. She is so pretty and so horrible that I want her to die and also be in my bed.

Needless to say, I will be watching the rest of this show closely.

Edit: Also, seriously you all think that Shoshanna is over the top? I can name at least three girls off the top of my head who are just like her. It's terrifying.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Exactly. I've heard people sit and say she wasn't a real character, and a little bit much. I unfortunately know girls just as anxious and neurotic as her. They're also pretty girls, but they just get in the way of themselves. Just mentally clumsy.

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The combination of her ironically posh accent and the way she has a mini-lisp, my god she's sexy. Her character sucks, though I love her interactions with Shoshanna.

I have a good friend who talks just as frantic and rapid as she does. In terms of girls who have her personality, I definitely know a few. Most of them don't spaz like that around random guys, so it would make sense that guys wouldn't see it and not think she is real, and girls would just ignore the fact that they probably have a friend just like her cause it reflects poorly.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, I must be the only guy that's not in love with Jessa. I like her character, she's pretty, but I'd take Shoshanna over her. Her body was killer and she was rocking it in that "sex" scene.

7. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like Jessa's character, but find her about as sexy as a wooden plank. She has the body of an 8 year-old boy from what I can tell, which is repulsive. Her face is cute, but that can't make up for the lack of a body.

Shoshanna is probably the most attractive by my tastes, but I would take Hannah over Jessa.

8. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I base my love on her sadistic smile and nice hats.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Does anyone else think that the actress who plays Hannah looks better naked than she does with clothes?

10. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Oh god no.

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Really?

I don't think she's that bad naked. A bit chubby, but overall fine. The way her character dressed, though, holy shit. Like an old woman who's trying to look lumpy.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

She's just a shapeless pear overall. Oddly enough I no longer cringe when I see her on the screen. I realized its just her middle section. I'm not saying she has nice legs, but they at least have a proportion and shape to them. Did I enjoy the fact Adam had her running? Yes, yes I did.

13. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did anyone else see Allison Williams (Marnie) briefly dancing at the wedding? Dammmnnn

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite part of that entire episode was the presumed best man/officiant eating the cake right off the platter. It was such a "you all got your piece, now the rest is my piece" type thing.

15. BrianH

BrianH
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My favorite part was tons of bad things happening to the fatty. And Adam telling her exactly how things really are, and her not even being able to process the reality of what he was saying.

"You have no right to be that scared."

Awesome.

16. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Yeah, like I said earlier...I'm really, really digging his character lately. He started off as this asshole goof, but as time goes on you realize they shot the scenes through Hannah's eyes, so what appeared to be his jerk-ness was actually her own self-involvement and immaturity. That whole thing was very well done in terms of character arc.