Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Drunk Thread? Why Yes, I'd Love Some! 1/21/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you a nurse?

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Pimpin' aint easy.

3. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Keith Olbermann doesn't work at MSNBC anymore. Rachel Maddow confuses me. I'm going to the bar.

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As opposed to all of the important things that you are doing at this time of night on a friday?

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No. Nearly every medical profession is female dominated these days. Nursing, I suppose, always was. Pharmacy (my field) and medicine are currently trending that way - my class is something like two thirds female, and as far as I know medical schools have trended towards a majority of students being female within the last decade or so, although it's going to take a few years until the professions as a whole become female-majority. Nearly all places I've worked have been female-dominated, and staff meetings where I am now conclude with "Have a nice day, ladies... oh, and gentleman."

What I'm not doing is looking up people from work and sending them messages. Maybe it's a generational thing but sending people facebook messages out of the blue is something that simply isn't done among my particular cohort. All she did was mention that she looked me up and though my display picture was funny. It's more honest than silently creeping on me, but that's what facebook was built for, pretty much.

By the way, I'm drinking scotch and reading a book. My nearest friends are at least an hour's drive away.

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

JWoww's Lawyer: Blocked nude pix 'a lot more graphic' than her ex admits

<a class="postlink" href="http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/21/jwowws-lawyer-blocked-nude-pix-a-lot-more-graphic-than-her-ex-admits/?test=faces" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/ ... test=faces</a>

A surprise to no one.

I don't even watch Jersey Shore and I know she's a cocoa butter catcher.

Attached Files:

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just finished a bottle of cheap white zinfandel a friend gave me over break as a joke in about 20 minutes. I am headed out the door to visit a friend and hit up bars. I need whiskey to make up for the pink shit.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck yeah:

4 tacos, 2 cokes, 3 martinis, an artichoke, and a chicken Caesar at the local bar/restaurant: 21.45 after tax,

Also, why can I spell weltanschauung, but not restarant?

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I hope whoever owns that car beat the shit out of her for putting her stiletto heels on the hood. Isn't there a rule about the models not actually touching the cars in photo shoots?

10. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not when the photo shoot is in a Walmart parking lot.

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I guess I didn't see the Mexicans in the background at first glance.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This runs on the assumption that nobody had cause to beat the shit out of her before. But then again, I actually watch Jersey Shore, and lord knows I'm not about to watch a show consisting of eight normal, well-adjusted, friendly and reasonably intelligent people getting into some wholesome activities. I mean, the situation might be a fucking dirtbag, but at least being a dirtbag makes (apparently compelling) TV. The life and times of people who work eight-to-fours and try to pursue some measure of self-improvement in their time off does not.

13. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Hey what has four thumbs adn likes potato chpis and the comedic works of Nick Swarndson?

Me!

Hey!

Hey!
    Hey!

Hey!

I NEED that!

HEy!

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have something very important that I would like to add.

Doritos are delicious.

15. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Drinking my second Icepick (vodka and iced-tea with a lemon slice), of the night and I'm already pretty buzzed. Icepicks are great because they have caffeine, and alcohol, and iced-tea is delicious (unsweetened of course). I'm going to the bar in an hour or so, and I can already tell I'm going to blackout or come close.

Now I'm in serious trouble.

#115 SwampDonkey, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about the fact that whatever crawls out of her crotch will probably chew right through the whole damn car?

17. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really shouldn't drink $50 bottles of whiskey this damn fast. I bought fucking thing yesterday and there is already only about 1/4 left.

18. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tonight, I experienced a moment of clarity regarding women, their feelings about men, their self-confidence, and self-image, and felt genuine empathy for them. I think I recognized, for the briefest of moments, how difficult it must be for them to feel so desperately misunderstood in a culture that fosters and celebrates that misunderstanding, instead of working to correct it.

And then I had one beer too many. And it was gone. And now I'm watching RoboCop 3. And that, my friends, is everything that is wrong with the human race in one hundred words or less.

19. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus fucking christ, I was half joking when I said that shit. It's not a literal matter of not being allowed, it's that she disapproves of me eating shitty food because, you know, she doesn't want me getting fat. If I really wanted the taquito's, could I buy them? Yes. Don't worry about that. But I make the joke that I'm not allowed, because pizza rolls are food for 19 year olds, and the fact is if it weren't for her I probably would be eating shit like that all the time.

Though I'm honored you talked about me that much. I'll remember to be more literal next time.

I don't know whether to be flattered, or freaked out that you enjoy the visual image of me getting ass pounded. That's just weird, old man.

PS: I did buy my mixed nuts. Fucking love mixed nuts.

20. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude. Chill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.