Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Column A, Column DD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rush-O-Matic, Mar 2, 2015.

?

Tits or Ass?

1. I want to show VI my boobs!

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  2. I want to show VI my ass!

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. I love the boobs!

37 vote(s)
    44.6%
  4. I love dat ass!

40 vote(s)
    48.2%
  5. I'm here to fuck Chater (Throwback Tuesday).

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, apparently my scheme to get you guys to post pictures of awesome boobs and fine asses has failed miserably.

Oh, look. It's more words. Yay.

The Commodores recorded Brick House, and Lionel Richie wrote a billion hits. Nobody ever heard from Sir Mix-a-lot again after Baby Got Back.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think that there should not be a debate or whether which is better, but rather the separate adorations of these two different yet completely wonderful things coming together in harmony.

It's the female form in general. It drives us up the wall.

3. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Problem is that women who have genetically plump booties don't have genetically firm booties as a general rule. Like the videos of the black girls twerking.
    Yeah. It's a nice, round butt...but...it's...all over the place. And that, for my taste, isn't good.

4. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, re: motorboating:

My ass has been motorboated several times by more than a few people. Ass motorboating is okay.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yeah, I'm going to just take a wild stab in the dark here and guess 'tis better to catch than pitcheth.

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why people have done it. It's all just happened.

7. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you a missionary only type of guy? Come on son. Admit it. Because if you are, fair dues. I understand your love for the boobs and the nipples during sex, not that I'm saying that that isn't fantastic. But let's be real. Doggy? Nice ass makes it better. Girl on top? Nice ass makes it better. Split the difference? Oh Jebus does an ass make that a hard position not to go prematurely. Missionary? Don't matter, you can use a pillow to get the angle better, you don't need an ass.

8. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I prefer back boobs so I can motorboat them when I throw a fucking on her. Or more appropriately "it"

[​IMG]

9. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like girls that are usually around 5'2" and 5'3", I'm about 5'11" so in a lot of positions, unless one of us is pulling a super flexible move (i'm not very flexible, I'm working on it) I don't have access to the tits mid stroke. I always have access to the ass.

Also, when I'm talking about ass, there are two types of "fit" asses. There are girls that were born with ass and toned it up and girls with no ass that somehow created something out of nothing. Some girls are just genetically blessed with nicer asses that aren't fitness grown. I'm always in the camp of the first. An ass entirely out of muscle might as well be a dudes ass.

10. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Nonsense.

11. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For me it's always come down to, as mentioned by others, durability and overall hotness signifier -- a nice ass guarantees a nice body (with tits!), whereas big tits don't guarantee anything, and she could just be fat. Not saying nice tits have to be big, in fact I prefer smaller and perkier, but that's kinda my point: if the girl is hot, it doesn't matter what her tits are like -- they're tits!

When it comes down to the deed, as a guy, I like to get handsy -- lotsa groping, spanking and squeezing -- and for me, the feeling of pressing and holding my pelvic bone against a cute bubble butt while she squirms and pushes back is on par, if not better, than motorboating. I also enjoy motorboating ass, as documented in past threads, and there's a 'power off' switch in my brain that gets switched when I see well-defined back dimples, so there's that.

BUTT...

Last summer I dated this really sweet girl who had very tiny titties. Like really super tiny. Was by no means a dealbreaker, especially since she had a great ass, but after a while, I sure missed the bounce. The girl I briefly saw before Christmas got the benefit of my big boob-starved appetite AND she had back dimplesuggghhhslkasdhgl;kjasd...

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Going back to refer to those first two pictures that whathasbeenseen has posted, those chicks had asses before they walked into any gym or did any squats. Now, they may have been toned up a bit, but ass is ass. There is some softness and give there when she's not flexing the ass muscles. Not jiggly wiggly cottage cheese, but ass. I'm contrasting this vs the asses that were once flat, but were worked into existence. They're a hard muscle and not something I want to throw my hips into and aren't as fun to squeeze. That's all.

13. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry. I got stuck in the black hole that is reddit's NSFW ass and women of color sections. Holy mother of god. Dangerous that. Anyway, not a lot of black women it seems to present to the court but I did find a nice Asian in there. So here you go, further evidence for the jury:

Attached Files:

14. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attachment limits.

Attached Files:

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can reach around and hold onto boobs.
    I can look up at her boobs. And lick them.
    Then I can- wait. Split the difference? How do you split the difference between doggy and girl on top? And, what is that move? Does she have a hole in her hip? Is that the Venus Butterfly?!
    I thought you were making counter arguments for missionary.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First thing I saw was side boob.
    That picture is NOT helping your case.

I am calling my next witness:

Attached Files:

17. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I like looking at boobs, and I like having my boobs played with, but I typically don't have the burning desire to play with boobs myself. If I do, it's much more because I want to do it for her benefit than my own.

Butts, on the other hand, are an all around good time. I have to contain myself a lot more when I see a good butt on the street than a nice pair of boobs. Sure, I'd want to look at the boobs, but I have to remind myself I can't grab a handful of butt without at least introducing myself first. I have no explanation. I just like touching butts.

[​IMG]
    I have to go to work so I can't do my due diligence of posting good butts. Sorry.

18. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Possibly true for womens' butts.

For men, I think that is an introduction.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is an excellent point. I was taught growing up, that you don't shake hands with a lady, unless she extends her hand first. I propose to start a movement, where instead of shaking hands, you just grab a handful of butt. Of course, as a gentleman, I would let her grab my butt first.

20. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ass man here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And because black women's asses are awesome

[​IMG]