Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/5/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

ummm...can all the FF RB's stop committing crimes?
    Adrian Peterson indicted in TX on a negligent injury to a child case. Whats the over/under on if he plays?

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Torch

Fucking right. I mean off AND on? Screw that. Plus, when the bulb burns out, I'm supposed to buy a new one? Ridiculous.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you talking about 80s full of passion and emotion U2? Or recent, Bono is the most pompous douche in the world and thinks he should be considered to head up the World Bank, Uno Dos Tres Catorce-era U2? Cause I'd agree on the former, and heartily disagree on the latter. Ive no problem with a band selling out, but they've become formulaic musical hacks and they are insufferable to boot. Other than City of Blinding Lights and Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own, I dislike pretty much everything they've put out since the turn of the century for the reasons I've listed. And I REALLY like older U2.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I find it hilarious that people are bitching about getting something for free.

I got the album (for free, the bastards), listened to it, gave it a solid "meh", and carried on. It's trying to bring back some of the older U2, but it's no Sunday Bloody Sunday. I get a somewhat 80's vibe from it, overall.

5. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's Bono, not the band. As many fans as U2 has, Bono has even more people who hate him so much as to be irked by getting his album free. Which is also funny because this guy, who has done more for charity and peace than most people will ever do collectively, has the enmity of a supervillain. Probably the glasses.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

U2 has a few albums I love, especially Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby. I think they have a lot of good song and they put on a fantastic live show. I would love to kick Bono in the balls with a frozen boot but music-wise I've liked a lot of their stuff.

Except Zooropa. What the fuck was that slap-dash stunt? Lame lame lame lame lame

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The largest selling tour of that year.

For those of you not in the know, tours is where the bands make their real money.

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought this was cool until the truck blew up when he shot it. Since this doesn't happen in real life this video is clearly fake, and makes me doubt all of it.

Then again, maybe I'm taking this all too seriously.

#368 Misanthropic, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

He filled it with explosives. Thermite is usually used for "reactive" targets, and all you need to do (read: DO NOT DO THIS) is scale up the amount to make one very reactive truck.

On an unrelated note: Zimmerman is back in the news. Road rage. Allegedly threatened to kill the other driver. If all this isn't a call for help, I don't know what is.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I saw them on the Popmart tour, it was an insanely massive set like Zoo TV. Weird, but incredible nonetheless.

You're not lying about the money. When Lee Roth rejoined Van Halen, they made more than double the money than with Haggar the year before in less than half the shows. Raked in millions in no time flat.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This guy...

Attached Files:

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I thought it was cool until the guy that's responsible for obtaining all the firearms in those videos was shot execution style in the back of the head under mysterious circumstances. They haven't made any videos since and the FBI is investigating. One of the crazier theories is, the type of gun license he had in the US (FFL Type 11) is the highest and allows him to be an arms dealer, essentially and some other arms dealers didn't like it.

#372 Juice, Sep 12, 2014
  13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I cracked open the first Pumpking of the season. It is AWESOME. It's like a pumpkin pie sacrificed itself inside my mouth. Sacrlicious. Considering I'm also starving, this stuff is making me loud and dumber. It worries me that on occasion booze has a euphoric effect on me not unlike speed. I've honestly never been happier these past 30 minutes.

A few random thoughts:

- I wonder if Carvel will make me a Muhammad icecream cake

- Why is ice cream two words? Fuck that shit.

- I want to love those old horror movies, but they're impossible to get into. Saw Legosi's Dracula last night. It was so full of holes and armadillos. He was great, but everything else was laughably bad. Dracula Dead And Loving It was way more intense.

- Haven't shaved in almost three months now. I can swig beer, then spray it out of my mustache like a walrus.

- Still watching The Simpsons on FXX. "I can prove I'm drunk! I'll kiss this picture of Nana... Oh, I can't do it, she's so mean. She won't let me eat Fruit Loops."

This random bullshit is brought to you by bondage titties:

[​IMG]

14. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pumpkins don't explode either... but this one did.

#374 gogators, Sep 12, 2014
  15. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It took me a solid minute to figure out that he was trying to say "warrant"

16. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you are making fun of me, you could use a better analogy. Because in this analogy the android would be the light switch (just delete the goddamn song boom you're done) vs. the Apple candle where you have to get a match (computer) in order to sync it to the candle in order to delete the song, you can't just flip a switch (hit the delete button), no you need the match (computer) or just fucking deal with it until such time as a match (computer) is available.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

So you're drunk too? Cool.

Show us your tits.

18. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I am so happy to be drinking at home and not be at a club.

19. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're a terrible rapper.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I'm squirting the beer into my mouth with an unregistered water gun and rolling around in a pile of dollar coins calling myself $crooge MĀ¢Fuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.