Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

9/19/14 WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of the existence of Jesus, looks like a new round of celebrity nudie pics has been released.

To bounce off that statement, I wonder what it's like to be on the run from the FBI. You see it in movies ALL THE TIME, some hacker/terrorist/killer, evading the FBI. Booby trapping their hideout to destroy everything but the credit card slip from Chipotle which will be their undoing. High speed chases through downtown L.A. traffic. Gun fights at the old abandoned glue factory. Hacking some Russian database to reveal the killer was once a German spy in the 70's who was declared dead in an air strike, but was secretly supplying the US with intel until his platoon was left for dead and now he's seeking revenge.
    I wonder what it's like to be involved in a man hunt for someone. Is it 90% paperwork and person of interest interviews? Is it just a giant stream of educated guesses based on ridiculous mathematical game theory principles? Is it just dumb fucking luck and hoping the person you are looking for does something stupid like try to board a plane with a fake ID?

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Go watch In Bruges. By far his best work.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please link any nudes if you are going to bring it up.

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The pics of Hope Solo make me want to scrub my eyeballs with a toothbrush.

5. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Historically, redskin was not used the same way other racial slurs were. The idea that it's supposed to be offensive is actually a much more modern one. I don't think Indian is all that offensive either since it's origins aren't aimed at being disparaging.

But I suppose you could make a case for those two words. I saw one of the Native American activists on the news last season when all of this was getting a lot of buzz and he wanted every team that referenced Native Americans changed. He claimed names like the Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Braves traumatized children and stunted their personal growth. If we actually gave people like him everything they wanted, I'm not sure what they would do with their empty lives.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive only seen one new photo of her and it is an insanely unflattering angle. Not going to hate on the girl for meaty pussy lips. Im down with it.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He's been excellent in movies with the right role. Tigerland, Phonebooth, hell he was a riot in Horrible Bosses.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's hard where to draw the line. That guy is a fucking idiot pulling opinions out of his ass. Then, on the other side of the coin you have THESE fuckpuddles:

"I'm just supportin' yer culture, bro!"

Attached Files:

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In Brugges is great as well. I actually didn't hate The Recruit either.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I also thought he was funny in Seven Psychopaths, but Sam Rockwell and Tom Waits simply walked off that movie ("Fuckin' MOWED DOWN!!!!"). Reminded me of a 90's-style "hip" crime film.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

White people be like...

Attached Files:

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sam Rockwell steals everything he's in, every scene. I just rewatched Galaxy Quest the other day because it's on Amazon Prime. Tears up every line.

Guy, you have a last name...

DO I??!?! DO I!?!?!!

This is an alien planet. IS THERE AIR?!?! You don't know!

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sam Rockwell is like Gary Oldman, you have to keep reminding yourself from movie to movie that it is the same guy.

14. comforter

comforter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Don't get me started on the "Fighting Irish" - I'll get drunk and punch a kitten in a rage. And I hear "Cornhuskers" is an offensive term for the gluten-intolerant.

That said, Art Monk is rad. They banned "excessive celebrations" in '84, in retrospect the beginning of the No Fun League:

Attached Files:

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who? And why didn't you post links? Er, I mean I am outraged at the violation.

My best friend is a US Deputy Marshal. In addition to his regular duties, he also serves on the fugitive task force. They do kick down doors, "go into a room hot," and have to run down guys in a backyard. But, that's more rare, as is the manhunt for the #1 most wanted. Most of the time, it's serving warrants that have been out for a while, but with limited manpower, it takes a while to get to it. It's not paperwork, per se, but there are lots of phone calls, knocking on associate's doors, and those sorts of things. (Mama's house is always a good place to wait or check out.) The computer trace and tracking stuff is usually done by a completely different group as a part of a lot of information gathering that is passed on to the Marshal and then to the Deputies.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here you go parker...

[​IMG]

17. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You are like 2 weeks late to the game.

18. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, but wasn't it a choppy gif made of still pics or something?

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Plus some idiot had sharpied every picture. Though she looks like that nippleless robot from Jason X.

20. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

This is one of my fears travelling to the states, chief is a viable alternative for boss or buddy or hey you when addressing a random stranger like a bar tender or something. It has no context other than hey you here. Always spend a few weeks before a trip to the U.S. reminding myself that it's not a good word for that part of the world.

Are we talking about the actual Irish or American Irish? At this point they're almost as distinct as African Americans and actual Africans. I was in Ireland years ago when I heard a grad student in a clear and crisp american accent claim to share the suffering of the discriminated aginst Irish minority, as a 4th generation american descendant of a single Irish ancestor. To quote the general sentiment of the bar at the time 'you're not irish you daft yankee bender.' There was a fairly wide spread joke at the time about how will you know if an American is actually irish? You'll never fucking guess it, but it's alright, because they'll fucking tell you.'

Calling the fighting irish sterotype a negative trope in Ireland will probably have people asking "Are yee startin?". It's a point of national pride that the Irish are a bit fighty and fook you for havin' a problem wit it.

Implying that the Irish are fighty is a bit like implying that the British drink too much tea and have an unwholesome fascination with bacon and butter sandwiches, that Scots have a wee substance abuse problem, or that the welsh are much too fond of their livestock. No matter how an individual from those regions might feel about those particular tropes - they can't fucking argue that it applies. And there's a decent chance that they'll glass you if you try and stop them living it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.