Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

6/5/15 WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The chick is not only white, shes like corn-fed mid-Western white.

[​IMG]

I dont really get it.

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She looks like a Baptist minister's daughter. Clearly a little fucked in the head but thats hard to tell from this photo. In this photo you'd think she'd be attending church on Sunday with her family of four.

We had people like this Michigan where I grew up. Its almost like they thought their white identity was too boring so they wanted to be black and would listen to hip hop and dress differently and talk how they thought black people talked. It was absurd.

But they don't take on a black identity and represent the fucking NAACP

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

"Hey man... you have to respect how I feel man... you can't tell me how I feel...".

Fuck off already.

It's like this whole Caitlyn Jenner thing... I was listening to the Adam Carolla podcast yesterday where it was brought up that he wasn't getting his dick chopped off (which I totally thought he'd done), and he still was attracted to women, and enjoyed fucking women, with his dick, that he had no intention of ever chopping off... and that just made me give up on it all.

Guess what... I now identify as a co-ed female. And you can't tell me otherwise. Therefore, I'm now demanding that I be allowed to try out for and shower with co-ed female volleyball teams, because FUCK YOU, that's how I self-identify, and how dare you tell me I don't or can't do that. Forget the fact that I have grey hair and a dick, that's not who I am, man.

Quite honestly, if I don't personally interact with you, then I don't want to hear about it. If I work with you, and you are trans, I will be more than happy to have that discussion with you about how you'd like to be addressed, etc., and I will gladly respect that, and not give two shits about it as long as you do your job well and professionally.

If I'm never going to meet you, or interact with you, or even know who the fuck you are except that you're making a public spectacle about yourself, then I don't want to fucking hear it.

So get off my fucking lawn.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture, and its something he would do too.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am actually really surprised how many people didn't know this. I had heard after the Vanity Fair thing that he was keeping his penis and still fucking women. None of my friends knew this either when I mentioned it last weekend. I get sexual identity and sexual preference are two separate things. It confuses the hell out of me. He identifies as a woman but one that wants a penis? I honestly do not know how that works, he's just a transvestite that went the extra step with a tit job and facial reconstruction? Or do transvestites still identify as their birth gender but just like dressing in the opposite sex's clothes? It doesn't really matter but it is confusing as fuck.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Good point Kubes, nevermind.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hope you don't work in a semi-public job cause thems is firing words if twitter picks up on them.

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At the risk of outing myself as an idiot, who the hell is that guy?

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Former TiB member J. Russell Mikkelson who was the one person on this board that actually loved Ryan Milliron's first post.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit. Is this thing really that nimble? I mean, I know it's probably not loaded with fuel, luggage and passengers. But, dang. And, is that landing edited for speed? It looks like it stops on a dime. I guess I see what the big deal was, now.

13. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I fucking hate the word "respect" Somehow over the last decade or so it has morphed into a word with no meaning. As if it is deserving to all comers. It isn't.
    The respect I'm supposed to have for cunts with unfettered feelings is unequal to the respect I have for people who accomplished things.

If you require my respect for simply occupying space and slurping our planets O2, then you shant get it. And in turn I don't want your "respect", because it's turned into a transient word with meaningless implications.

Is "shant" a word?

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Even Sack thought he was a douchebag, and thats saying something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.