Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2018 Holiday Drunk Thread (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don’t know what’s to admire more about him: his supreme crafting skills, or the fact he releases this info completely free to the public. There is no Patreon pimping, no banter whatsoever. No hint or desire to have YouTube make him famous. He has useful skills and he wants to share them.

You don’t see that very often anymore.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

He doesnt talk at all, which is awesome. He said on reddit that he was able to make enough money from his videos to buy a sizable plot of land where he lives in Australia to continue.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Also this is amazing:

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He looks a lot healthier and happier nowadays. I liked his Rogan podcast appearance too, I knew on word of mouth that his parents were bad people but holy FUCK. They should be staked down and left to the goddamn ravens. I thought originally it was strange for a kid to divorce his parents hearing him talk about them, he had every right and reason to.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A lot of parents of child actors take horrendous advantage of the kids. Fucks em up forever.

7. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was going to say that he looks a lot better than he did when he did a guest spot on the Modern Rogue a few months ago, but then I re-watched the video, and the only real difference is that he combed his hair and isn't dressed like a heroin addict.

8. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one thinking that they got Pesci to do a spot right at the end? Only thing that could have made that better.

9. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Y’all. The Husband has a CPAP and he’s not using it and is snoring right beside me facing me and like on one hand I’m super happy he’s asleep since it’s been rough for him lately. On the other hand, the tired, stressed, insomniac hand...I want to perform a nephrectomy with my fingernail.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As sensitive as I am to sleep and insomnia me and any future Mrs Kahn(s) might be sleeping in separate beds, even rooms.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Mrs Juice and I do that sometimes. My insomnia comes and goes in waves. Ill sleep great for 6 months or so, then all of a sudden I cant sleep for a night, anxiety kicks in and then the cycle starts all over again. I found that sleeping in our guest bedroom when that happens makes a big difference; it helps to just change the environment completely. Also, low dose indica edibles work wonders when you need to calm the nerves and relax.

The wife was weirded out by my sleeping habits, but when I explained to her why I sometimes get up and go sleep somewhere else, shes cool with it.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

People need to stop acting shocked at Artie Lange’s appearance. He looks EXACTLY how I pictured him, a born loser, to be if he were still alive— which for some reason he still is. Blown-out wallflower nose and all.

He’s not going to turn things around. He’s never even tried. Expect him dead within a year.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Ok, the version of hemp oil that just got legalized and is now available on amazon is amazing. I feel like I struck gold.

I broke my back while running x-country in 2005, and I've had issues with it ever since. Three days now on the CBD extract and the pain has completely gone away. Sadly no THC allowed (yet), but I'll take what I can get.

I'm officially a convert.

16. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God damn dude, you've got to be the luckiest, unlucky person I've ever heard of.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it was a shitty thing I made even worse by being fucking stupid. Stress fracture in a lower vertebrae, I forget the number but it's the lowest one before it hits your ass bone (sacrum?). During the off-season I was training for a marathon, as it was a goal to run a marathon before I turned 18. I noticed the pain from the stress fracture, but when you're putting in 8-16 miles a day, 6 days a week, everything hurts. So I just kinda wrote it off. Then I started pre-season practice with the x-country team, we were 2 miles away from campus and that stress fracture I didn't know I had finally broke all the way through.

Being an idiot though, my whole mentality was I'm never gonna walk, I'm tougher than this, RAWR!! So I ran the 2 miles back to campus. On a broken back.

When I couldn't get out of bed the next morning I figured it was time to see a doctor. Which I did, a week later.

18. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shit hit the fan with my now former bookkeeper last night.

After repeated attempts to obtain receipts from the IRS due to my suspicions of embezzlement, she finally sent them over. She had lied or been mistaken about sending them to me over the past few months.

I’ve hired ADP and will move forward with more resources than I’ve ever had.

The investigation is still open as the audit is still being done. Both the FBI and local authorities have filed reports.

There’s still the matter of her giving my kids toys that were meant for her Toys for Tots. That will be reported to her charity and board members once all my files have been transferred.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Shit just got real, yo.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And just like that I’m now on vacation until the 7th.

Yee haw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.