Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

2010 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by shegirl, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it just me or is everyone screaming underdog for like 20 teams this season? We all know who they are but I don't ever think I've heard the words "underdog" or "overrated" this much before. It is fucking nuts.

I'm not buying the Ravens. I honestly think, that some random team we're not expecting will end up in the Superbowl, sort of like Arizona randomly got there, no one fucking expected that or wanted it.

And with the Vikings, I don't think you can find a way to shut down Adrian Peterson, you just have to limit him to those 4-7 yards and shut them down when he's refueling. The Saints had the holes plugged, but he bust right threw them just stiff arming, and pushing people out the way. He is the most entertaining running back the way he just abuses people in his way.

2. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I feel like a kid on Christmas. I'm so excited for a full Sunday of games. My only gripe is they are showing god damn Buffalo-Miami instead of New England-Cincy. Albany is way closer to Boston than it is to Buffalo. This is BS.

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching Chicago's offense struggle against the lions is hilarious. The first half isn't even over and they've already turned it over 3 times. It could be a very long year for bears fans.

4. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

You're not missing much, the Bengals are back to their old ways.

5. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Halftime of the Giants/Panthers game and so far the only players who have shown up for the Giants are Eli Manning and Hackeem Nicks (Who looked real good as a rookie and looks even better). Eli has two picks but they are the receivers fault. Both balls were thrown right in their hands and they tipped them up.

I think the Giants have negative rushing yards and the special teams have been horrific.

6. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Hahahahaha the fucking Bears get stuffed 4 times in a row at the goal line by the Lions. Christ that has to be deflating.

7. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This Giant punter fucking blows.

8. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Gotta love the crowd chanting "We want Feagles."

The Giants D-line has been absolutely pummeling Matt Moore in the second half.

9. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Even as a Bears fan I think the Lions got robbed.

Anyone who saw the end of that game will know what I am talking about.

10. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This Giants/Carolina game is beyond sloppy. 9 turnovers is like a high school game. Seriously, between penalties, turnovers and sloppy play, I seriously hate opening week. Matt Moore is getting beaten down like a spouse on Cops. Seriously, do they have an o-line?

Hell yes the Lions were robbed....that was an awful call.

11. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, the receiver definitely had possession for the Lions. Any word on Bradford?

12. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm gonna say that it's an awful rule. The call was probably correct according to the rule. Is that something that they changed this year? And why?

13. Nohik

Nohik
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Do Eagles always get this many fouls? Also 2 QBs? That is incredibly rare in NFL, isnĀ“t it? Also wont it be really easy for Packers to know what will happen. Vick and they run and Kolb they throw.

Also how do you put up with all the commercials? 2 minutes of them, back to the game and a field goal gets scored and then another 2-3 minutes of ads.

14. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This packers/eagles game is moving real slow. Every other down there's either a penalty or an injury. Plus I was expecting a little better from the offenses, even if I did warn everyone in fantasy that Kolb sucks.

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As a Bears fan, we did not deserve that game. Fucking Johnny Knox needs to learn his routes. Our line is still terrible, and Forte is looking better, thank you Chester Taylor. Bad enough Stafford is out. Detroit has to get rid of him its a pattern, he's a broken man. Period.

As a Patriots fan, ah, yes, I remember this team. But the defense looks younger, faster, brighter.

As a Football fan, I almost came my pants watching the Texans rape the Colts. God bless football.

16. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19-0 this year. I can feel it baby.

[​IMG]

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pats defense has a much higher talent level than I expected. Now it's a matter of sustaining it and repeating it over four quarters.

18. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

The Pats finally have a young defense, hopefully the inexperience doesn't hurt them though. I don't expect them to go 19-0 but hey, that'd be nice. The thing I'm happiest about is their short passing game: Welker, Edelman, Crumpler and Faulk is a sweet lineup. The two new rookie TE's look ok but it's still to early to tell.

19. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hell of a job there, Tony. Four seconds left in the half and you want to play rugby? This is why you are who you are, moron.

20. shauncorleone

shauncorleone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

As a Redskins fan, I accept this neatly wrapped gift with open arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.