Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Superbowl WDT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Carrot Top could look like a Trans Power Bottom.

Weird fetish you have there…

2. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

FTFY

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive been asleep pop culture wise for a while. Why is Usher the Super Bowl halftime act? He had a few dance hits near 2 decades ago? If they don't have Tay Tay as as a surprise guest the NFL is the stupidest entity in entertainment.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I just like veggies.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, I get it... saw your Craigslist post... "Wanted: world's largest eggplant..."

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My wife's friend's husband destroyed his marriage by posting something very similar on Craigslist.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did she reply to it? How else would she know?

8. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

Ohhh, super bowl was tight.

Glad to hear that the BP is down @Nettdata!

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It picked up quite a bit in the second half. All the Taylor temu cuts to temus, just temu'd the temu, temu billionaire temu.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

A gay friend of hers that was also looking at Craigslist personal ads found one posted by her husband looking for BBC and included a picture of him in his underwear.

My favorite commercial was the one with the AI images of people awkwardly washing other people's feet.

11. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't watch a single second of the SB. I didn't get to make any great food. Wife and I are sick as hell. We let the kid watch some movie while we just sat around and felt miserable.

I did just Google that. It's so weird. Like they rounded up enough cash to buy the air time, but not enough to produce a commercial with actual people, or have it edited and approved by people that do advertising for a living. Just prompts like 'priest washing gay man's feet' into an AI generator and put the results together.

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Imagine all the guys out there who have fantasized about winning the superbowl.

Imagine all the guys who have fantasized about banging Taylor Swift.

Amazingly one guy on the same night has won the Superbowl and rearranged Taylor Swifts guts. Fuckin legend.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm as cynical as anybody, but not one bit of the Taylor Swift camera shots bothered me. Blake Lively, Lana Del Rey, Keleigh Sperry were all enoying the game with her. (Keleigh is Miles Teller's wife, and I thought I saw him in the box, too, but the people I was with didn't agree.) But, they ALWAYS cut to family and famous people at the games, and it looks to me, by everything I've seen, that Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift actually seem to love each other. What the fuck is wrong with that?

Anyway, imo the best commercial was the Uber Eats one with Jennifer Aniston about forgetting things, that included a cameo from Usher, who forgot he played the Super Bowl halftime show. And 2nd place was the "neigh-bah" and "this woman is in la-bah" from State Farm with Arnold. Also, RIP Carl Weathers in those commercials.

It was a good game.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, also, when I got to the watch party I went to, one of the guys there was discussing with his girlfriend and some others about some bets they wanted to make, and he said "is McCaffrey going to score a touchdown?" I asked, "you mean, any kind of touchdown, at any point during the game?" and he said, "yes." I said "absolutely. You can bank on that" and he said, "okay, I just did."

He won $1000 on that bet, lol. That house was pretty loud on that TD.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

100% chance they get married. I'm not a podcast dude, but I listen to the Kelce brother's thing, New Heights, during runs and such. Entertaining as hell, and they both seem like genuinely great people. Jason's wife reminds me way too much of my own, but that's beside the point. I listen to some of swift's music, but never really understood the obsession with her as a celebrity, so maybe I'm just not as likely to get pissed off about it as other people. To me, dude is just dating a singer who happens to be really popular. They both seem to genuinely love each other. She was crying when he was giving his speech after they won. How can you not root for that?

16. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Literally couldn't be me. She's got a gorgeous face, or as gorgeous as her makeup paints it. But there's nothing about her that girds my loins. She's like that skinny chicken wing you get with your fried rice sometimes.

17. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best superbowl bet I ever made was back in 2008. My friends and I were running a prop bet scam. We had a friend who was working the Tom Petty halftime show and sent us the set list so we could make bets on what the songs would be and in what order. We had like 20 bucks left over and odds on one prop bet, first points scored being a safety by the jets in the first quarter was paying 2500:1 max bet you could place was 5 bucks, so we did it.

Paid waaay better than our scam.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

All of the other celebrities at the game were probably relieved that the camera operators weren't hunting for them in the crowd.

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That literally describes my wife, waifishly thin blonde, so my loins are in a constant state of girdment when I see swifty.

20. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jason Kelce seems like a great guy.

Travis Kelce seems like a hot-tempered meathead who cries when he's not the center of attention. WTF are you doing body checking your 70 year old coach because you aren't getting the football enough? It's a pattern for him.

I've watched a couple of their podcasts now out of curiosity and Jason is funny, charming, and thoughtful. Travis is none of those things. Jason carries the podcast.

I don't wish ill on Travis but there's nothing about him that makes me cheer for him either.

There was some Reddit comment I read in a game thread not too long after they started dating - "I wonder if Travis knows what Taylor Swift's butthole looks like?" and I busted out laughing.

Then, you know, thought hard about it for a little while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.