Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

El Thread-o De Los Drunk-os! 12/18/09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Its that time of week once again- time to have a couple more toddies than is really good for you, then go in front of a bunch of strangers and have insightful conversations about whether or not vaginas really do have to ability to 1) become self aware, and 2) whether or not self awareness is a prerequisite for something to grow teeth.

I don't really know what it is that I just said, but I have a feeling that in a couple of hours, I'll reach enlightenment. I'm heading to the deer camp with a case of beer, a handle of bourbon, and enough milk punch mix to last me till.... tomorrow maybe.

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I still say that self-aware giners won't have teeth.

3. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Oh god I can't wait to get off work. Turned in my last final yesterday, and proceeded to get blitzed while sitting in class.

We had to write a ten page paper about the Mondavi family. My teacher wanted to have a potluck when everybody turned their paper in, and since the Mondavi's make wine, she thought it was a good idea to bring in 24 bottles of Mondavi wine for the potluck.

So naturally, I started just downing glass after glass till I am legitimately drunk, while the rest of the class was just kind of staring at me nervously. I pretty much hadn't said a word to anybody in that class all semester, but by the end of class yesterday, I was walking around having amazing conversations with everybody in the class. I'm surprised they didn't try give me an intervention by the end of the period.

Definitely a great way to end the hardest semester of my life, and that celebration is going to continue as soon as I leave work. There is an unopened case of beer just waiting for me at home. And since I don't feel like spending money and going out to the bars tonight, I see a long night of drinking, and playing Nintendo 64 in my future (Nobody can convince me that The Legend of Zelda isn't the greatest video game of all time.)

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think anyone really wants to try.

Today has been one of the longest days at work ever. The company catered BBQ for lunch and proceeded to eat two heaping plates full of brisket and pork. Needless to say I have been fighting to keep my eyes open ever since. 30 minutes to go...

I wasn't really planning on doing any drinking tonight. We are going out for my roommates birthday tomorrow night, and I went a little overboard last Saturday on the Gin and Tonics. But what the hell, it's Friday right? I might as well pick up at least a six pack on the way home.

5. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The people I worked with this summer are throwing a Christmas party. Conveniently, one girl's parents are out of town for the weekend. 20-25 girls and about 10 guys. Going to be an awesome start to the weekend.

6. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And tooth-filled vaginas aren't necessarily self-aware.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'll be driving up to my wife's hometown of Port Hope Ontario (motto: "We Exist! Honestly!") so she can visit family, but I will get wasted with her cousins on Saturday night like always, and they are the hard drinking, buy-rounds-for-you type party animals that I find hard to resist, and never do.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Zelda is a ground-breaking game, but I'm going to go with the Arcade-version of the original Double Dragon. When it came out, it had SCORES of kids crowded around it to play it.
    [​IMG]

9. fly1180

fly1180
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My weekend should be interesting. Its supposed to snow 12-18 inches here (DC) so basically everyone here thinks the apocalypse is on the way. This article is very indicative of the mood right now (<a class="postlink" href="http://wonkette.com/412828/washington-dc-to-be-absolutely-decimated-permanently-with-snow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wonkette.com/412828/washington-d ... -with-snow</a>), despite the satirical nature of it. Super markets are packed with people buying water, canned food and toilet paper. I personally went in to buy the essentials; 3 cases of beer, a couple bags of chex mix, and two packages of bacon to go with the steak, chicken and eggs I already have. After a quick run to the gym, I think it'll be time for all of it.

10. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

But that doesn't mean that they won't start finding irony hilarious and wearing box glasses. Did you know 1 in 4 vaginas is a hipster vagina?

11. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Are those the same ones that are all hairy and never get washed? Man I hate those...

12. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It says something about our culture that the mention of a self-aware giner with teeth doesn't phase me, but the mention of a dirty hairy one does.

(Start with the Dirty Harry jokes...now.)

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Nope. Those are the scary ones, they just clomp down indiscriminately on anything that comes their direction. Dealing with one of them is like poking Death in the face with a stick just for shits and giggles. It's going to end badly.

14. JDTheHero

JDTheHero
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

BITCHES!!!!

I just finished my last exam of the semester and my friends have bought a FUCK TON of booze to drown me in seeing as I haven't been drunk in three weeks.

Hello IRISH FUCKING CAR BOMBS until I can't see straight.

Working at 9am is going to fucking suck, but be awesome at the same time.

Slangevar TiB!

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's the last day of work before holiday break. Everyone is walking around like jolly idiots saying, "See you next year!" and then laughing to themselves like they are so fucking clever. No, the reason I'm not laughing isn't because I didn't "get" it, fuckface, it's because it's not funny.

16. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do I get the feeling you've poked Death in the face with a stick once or twice?

Out of Focus: After a particularly shitty week at work, with things spiraling slowly down the drain, I made the mistake of coming home instead of stopping at the bar. So here I am at home, the Mrs. and Missanthropic are abnormally aggravating this evening, and I'm only a couple of beers in.

Methinks its time to break out the Tequila.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just sayin.

Attached Files:

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

A Nostradamus moment...

From tomorrow's Rant and Rave thread:

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

At least I knew going into the game that the face had teeth and I took my chances.

The second set of teeth caught me totally by surprise.

Thankfully none of those damned things actually spoke to me, because that would really freak me out. A talking 'giner? That would really freak me the fuck out, even if it just said "Hi".

20. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Finished my last final exam of the semester earlier today, got home, and have a 24 pack of yingers to go through. I raped all my classes this semester (they cannot stand straight), and seeing as this subtracted from some weekends, I am ready to get blitzed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.