Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Israel will not accept the blame for anything, ever. Ever.

EVER.

Fuck that piece-of-shit fake country to eternity. God’s chosen cocksuckers.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fake? Weren't they like the 4th country to reach the moon and first to do it privately? I think they invented some cool technology and medical advancement things, too. Wasn't Waze invented there?

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Isn't that pretty much every country, though?

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Ask the Japanese how they feel about their actions towards POWs during WW2.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yes, it’s wonderful place. For instance, if you sexually assaulted Olivia Munn— like director Bret Ratner did— President Benjie will shelter you from extradition, and give you real estate that belonged to murdered Palestinians.

A great nation with great people running it and great people living in it.

Waze is handy though.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Wasn't he the one having parties with young men, or was that Bryan Singer, or maybe it was James Gunn? Losing track of the Hollywood creeps and predators at this point.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Close, but wrong X-men director. Bryan Singer. Dressing them up in Superman costumes while he dressed as a Catholic Priest. Internet photos are forever.

Matthew Lawrence talks about him trying to rape him but somehow still doesn’t have the balls to say his name, because you know— the JOB is still too important even when you’re a complete has-been.

8. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And here I thought all governments founded on and ran by religious buck-futtery were nigh on perfection.

Man, can't wait til we figure that out as a species and move on.

9. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like that will ever happen. Fear of death is a bitch.

10. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lol. Suicide rates would argue....

On another note, Trump is suing two of the truth social founders, because they are indeed that stupid. Fuck anyone who works with this assclown at this point.

11. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is a cut of a pump and dump scheme something you can even legally sue for? Isn't this a bit like suing your buddies because you think the entire key of cocaine should be yours?

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know if anyone here will care about this, but it is heartbreaking to me. When I was an older high schooler through the early years of my professional career, if I rode around in the car with adults that I respected (or even some I didn't), we listened to NPR. I learned a lot, and mostly it helped me in understanding how to be objective and listen, even to viewpoints you don't agree with. I was impressed with the knowledge that that was valuable. Now, I am the age of those people I'd ride around with, and I rarely listen to NPR. I certainly don't listen to it on purpose anymore, mostly because of exactly what he describes here:
    https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

I thought this quote was the most representative summary:
    As a side note, I learned something new to me. Where I work in Georgia is 55% Black and 40% White, similar to where I grew up, so since I spend a lot of my time here, that demographic breakdown is how I think of across most of the U.S. I know it's different, I just don't think about it a lot. Georgia, as the whole state is 60% White and 33% Black, and that's generally what I think about the U.S. is, where I assumed the other 7% was split across Hispanic and Asian. But, this article points out that the U.S. is 62% White, 19% Hispanic, and 13.5% Black. No point, there, other than somebody (formerly) at NPR taught me something new today.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

NPR is just another casualty of news outlets becoming overtly biased, usually backdropped by some moral awakening regarding contemporary issues. The end result is they end up just pushing propaganda and losing credibility.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Indeed. But, what was interesting to me, is that this piece wasn't written by Fox News or ABC or a TiB summarizer, who is waving a Trump flag. It was written by a 25-year NPR employee who is still a card-carrying liberal.

15. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fell out of love with NPR when they thought it a good idea to let actual American Nazi Richard Spencer spew his garbage unchecked in an interview. And also when they changed the theme song to The World.

16. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Crumbley parents got 10-15 years for their manslaughter conviction. That's a nice wakeup call for people that leave guns about for any kid to access.

17. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Iran just launched some drones are Isreal. Middle East could be getting a little spicier

18. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Meh, it's mostly for show. Iran has to retaliate for the embassy strikes to save face. But, they are telegraphing their moves as they don't want to kick off a full fledged war.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

LOL they are overturning the Weinstein conviction in New York. He found enough money for them to find a loophole. He gets a new trial.

“Justice system” my ass.

20. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's true, it's terrible. Buuuut, he's got another conviction from California, so he stays in prison. And, if they do a new trial, since that first one kind of kicked off the #metoo movement, I bet there are women who stayed silent before that may be willing to come forward now. What a piece of shit he is.