Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant I feel emasculated by this chick I had a one-night stand with. I fucked this chick friday night,was supposed to do her again last night but got blown off because she was "tired". No biggie, we made plans to do lunch then today, I texted her at eleven thirty to see if she was good to go, and she told me she was going to get ready and she'd text me back soon. Well its two hours later now and I'm finally catching on that I'm getting blown off.
    I'm a total sucker, this chick actually seemed very sincere the next morning (yes I slept over) about wanting to get together again.
    Now I know what chicks feel like when I don't call back.

2. Vanilla

Vanilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Just had one of those ideas today that I have once a year. So off I go, to make a new website to kill some time.

Rant: Either I'm not gonna finish it or it will flop. Oh well, fun while it lasts.

3. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

RANT: Apparently you can get carpet burn from Bouncy Castle Vinyl. Fuck.

4. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave Apparently I'm a drama queen, wish I could take a picture of the nail marks on my back, they sting oh so good.

5. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave:
    After spiking at 103 on Friday evening, enough to make me go to the walk-in to get checked out, my fever finally broke that night and didn't really come back. Got some blood work done on Saturday to test for tick-born diseases, west nile, and a general blood count. Blood count came back with everything looking good, so it's not bacterial and my apendix is alright. Tick and west nile profiles will be done in a couple days. I'm just glad I'm not on fire and exhausted anymore. I was also able to salvage some birthday fun by going to the bar with a couple friends on Saturday night.

Rant:
    I still have some weird shit going on. My upper lip was swollen yesterday, only on the left side. My left eye hurt, too. My girlfriend also noticed some weird rash on my lower back yesterday that hasn't gone away yet. Who knows what that has to do with anything, but hopefully it'll go away soon. (Note: rash is not a tick/mosquito bite. It's not round and there is no bite mark or raised bump).

6. big B

big B
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

RAVE Heading to Vegas on Wednesday morning for a week. Yay binge drinking!

7. Nothingdoing

Nothingdoing
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rant/Rave: Ended up fucking one of my friends last night. We shall soon see how everything goes when I meet her again on Tuesday with our other friends.

8. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I am freaking exhausted for some reason. Like I'm sitting at my desk and I can't for the life of me keep my eyes open. Looks like its just going to be one of those days...time for some coffee.

9. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Got good and super drunk last night.

Rave: Not even feeling that bad this morning.

Rant: Instead of being the normally happy and awesome drunk I usually am, I decided to have a huge meltdown and bawl about how frustrated I am with my relationship right now to my roommate who rubbed my back as I leaned over the toilet in anticipation of vomit.

Rave: Somehow ended up in my bed. Do not remember coming upstairs at all.

Rant: All of the makeup on my face transferred onto my pillow.

10. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: Went to the dentist. Got a filling about a week ago and it has been incredibly sensitive to cold. Dentist said it was just a part of having a silver filling, and he gave me some sensitivity toothpaste and said it would go away in a while.

Rave: Going to Jamaica tomorrow for a vacation with the wife

Rant: Flight was canceled already, and dealing with American Airlines sucks

Rave: Managed to book a new flight so we can still go

Rant: Flight leaves an hour earlier (means getting up at 4 AM tomorrow)

Rave: Get to Jamaica 30 minutes earlier than before

Rave: Going to spend a week drinking icy-cold alcoholic drinks at an all-inclusive resort

Rant: Tooth sensitivity will take away some of the joys

Rave: Luckily, I plan to be so drunk that I won't notice

Hopefully, it'll only get better from here.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

RAVE: just had an awesome 10 day vacation in Scotland. By far one of the most enjoyable trips of my life. Saw the family castle, ordered a set of custom bagpipes from a small one man shop in Edinburgh, saw the Edinburgh Castle Military Tattoo, and just toured around the Highlands and Isle of Sky. Also enjoyed 3 days of the Fringe Festival. I'll be back soon.

Now spending a couple of days in Toronto and Winnipeg to hang with friends as I head back to Vancouver.

12. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seems like a lot of folks are vacationing as I have:

RAVE: Got back Saturday from an awesome 4 day trip to the outer banks. Our hotel was across the street from the beach and we went almost every evening. I played in the sand and water with my son, took him on his first solo go-cart ride, saw an enchanting, (I've never used that word to describe anything before but it's the only one that actually fits) outdoor show called The Lost Colony. The acting was superb and was easily as good a production as anything on Broadway. Toured some historic early American sites, went to the NC Aquarium, and went to Kitty Hawk to the Wright Brother's memorial. We also went on a boat ride and saw dozens of dolphins. Made lots of great memories. It was like a 4 day dream. None of us wanted to leave and we are already planning our trip there for next summer.

RANT: Holy shit am I broke. Reality sucks. I want to stay in the dream.

13. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: Finally dusted off my old bass after two years. Feels so great to just play again

14. Muney

Muney
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: My brother found a ring in the lounge area of the hotel we were staying at while we were in NYC a couple weeks ago. We tried to give our information to the hotel in case someone asked if it was found, but they wouldn't take the info saying that they had to take the actual ring so they could catalog it or something. Not wanting someone at the hotel to scoop it, my brother kept it. Just got it appraised at a jewelry shop. Its a 2ct diamond on a Platinum band worth $48,000. The stone in it is near perfect except for one flaw.

Rant: I was going to that seat but he beat me to it. Shitty luck for me.

15. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant: Fuck you, Rogers! Fuck you! Why is Weeds the only goddamn Showtime series that I don't get? I get Californication, Bullshit! and Dexter. Hell... I can watch United States of Tara if I want and that show can kiss my ass.

16. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RAVE: Geeked out on caffeine, with a coke head's attention and eye for detail. Cranking out work today like it's my last day.
    RANT: Found out a friend is counting down her last days. It's starting to fuck with me.
    RAVE: FUCK YOU FUCKING CANCER, FUCKING UP ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! TAKE OUT SOME OF THESE FUCKS THAT DON'T HAVE SOULS OR KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!
    RAVE: Finally remembering how to turn negatives into positives.

17. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave: Found out my brother is comming to town to visit and party when my holidays start.
    Rant: The night he gets here my wife wants to go out with her soccer team. (fuck that I better be able to get a sitter)

18. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave: New favorite sport to watch on TV--professional bull riding. The men are hot and people get stomped, what could be better?

Rave: Having a backyard swimming pool. In Vegas.

19. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT
    File #:10-1982733-0
    Case #: 07-1203
    Enter
    S
    File #:10-1203933-0
    Case #: 09-7704
    Enter
    S
    File #:10-5567223-0
    Case #: 07-3311
    Enter
    S

Typing this. For eight hours a day. Working at this law firm mother fucking sucks. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

RAVE: 9 days till I return to my absurdly expensive and insanely fun university. Very hot stoner chick and I have plans to fuck as soon as I set my apartment up. This will be the longest 9 days ever.

20. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Had a pretty damn good weekend...buddy from out of town came back to OH for a bachelor party at his old school. Did a campus bar crawl, a friend and I got separated from our group but ended up meeting some chicks. The one I was talking to disappeared out of nowhere, but my dude had things lined up with his so I went back with him to her place and played wingman when she invited over her grenade of a friend. Highlights include speaking in an English accent for an hour, my buddy forgetting his hook ups first name, and drunkenly throwing a bowl of Taco Bell fire sauce packets around her house.

RANT: Kicking myself for not enrolling in college after high school, and missing out on all sorts of stupid awesome things.