Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rant & Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Joel Raymond, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Stuck at the office on a glorious Friday afternoon. The weather is clear, the sun is shining and my co-directors are going down the coast on their Harleys. I'm stuck at work because I need to book settlement in for a couple of blocks of land that must settle on Wednesday, and it has to be done this afternoon. The really shitty thing is that I know the bank is going to screw us over, but I can't even begin to deal with it or check until after 2.30pm... when it's too late to do anything about it.

2. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave:
    UCSC party house ban (watch this classic news clip)

I was at that party with the 12 ft. Volcano. It had a pump that dispensed Kuhjäger's jungle juice mix for a while. It was just vodka, everclear and kool aid pumped out of a garbage can.

3. Coquette

Coquette
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

GOD DAMNED CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: Sorry for the two posts in one day. Dude called me today and told me he's gonna keep his motorcycle. Looks like I have to start the search all over again for a quality bike to buy.

5. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RANT: The Cavaliers choking once again...the misery continues here, fucking PITIFUL.

RAVE: May get the chance to lay the pipe with a chick I'm talking to, of course she has a BF though...time to do work.

6. MrPrime

MrPrime
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Taught my first Scuba Class!
    Rave: Means I get paid to do what I like to do

Rant: People bringing up year old drama that had been resolved already. Fuck

7. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rave/rant got home, and witnesses some drunk girl puke all over the front steps of my apartment building, and then go stumbling off into the woods, with her crying fat friend in tow, all while muttering about "beating Satan".....awesome reminder why I no longer drink. if it wasn't 2am and I didn't have to work in the morning, I'd think it was all hilarious, but it's been 30 minutes, and now they're both stuck in the brambles, and this shit is now annoying.

8. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I wasted good money on Robin Hood. God did that movie suck, I should have walked out. Crowe makes fun of Costner's Robin Hood, I am seriously considering Netflix streaming his version at 3 a.m. to forget that piece of shit I just watched.

9. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant/Rave: Right now I should be on my way to class to give a presentation for my project. It's worth 15% of the grade and I need those marks to pass. However, I'm pretty content to fail this module and the course. It's my secound year at Uni, first year on this course (history). To be honest, I've no idea why I'm here really. Not all that into the course (except when it's a good module), and all I seem to be doing is fucking around.

Exams next week, one I won't go to, then I'll have to leave Ireland and go to England where my parents are now living. I really love Belfast, but I can't see myself returning for a while. Will have to move back in with my parents while I look for a job, then get my own place and be stuck in England for a couple of years I imagine.

Oh well, this student part of my life is over I reckon, it's unsustainable and I'm only wasting money. Gonna miss it though.

10. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I get home and find a smallish puddle of water on the floor in the kitchen. I look up at the ceiling and there are drops on the in-ceiling light fixture and a water stain on the ceiling itself. I go up to the attic and there is some water trickling down the vent pipe from the AC unit to the roof. Its raining out. I'm not sure if this is condensation or if the roof sprung a leak there, either way I'll be writing a check.

11. Suit Jacket

Suit Jacket
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: Beginning to think I did not get the job that I am vastly over-qualified for.

On to Plan H for getting a job...

12. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: Had my first lifting session yesterday.

RANT: Fuck! I am weak and oh so sore...

RAVE: Stoked for more pain tomorrow....

TRIPLE RAVE: The new man is KILLER in the sack, I don't think a single session has lasted less than an hour and I have consistantly had at least two orgasms each time. He's a keeper...

13. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

RANT/RAVE: Creatine. I love the shit. MASSIVE swolls on it. I feel like ripping the bar in half when I'm lifting. The only problem is I feel like I'm roid raging when I'm on it. 205 lbs. of testosterone driven male aggression, like one of those 28 Days Later zombies bit me. I scare myself to the point I don't even think about drinking on this shit.

RAVE:
    I lift alone, and having my new MP3 player is the best thing to happen to me. Ever since the gym I go to has started attracting non-meat heads, the music there has gone to shit. They used to let you bring in music, which is no longer the case.

RANT/RAVE: I have to break up with the girl I've been living with off and on the last four years. I'm not happy. Good news, I get laid more when I'm single.

RANT/RAVE:
    It's either gonna be really hard, or disturbingly easy. I've been prepping for this one. Still not entirely sure how I'm gonna execute this one.

RAVE:
    She finally got the promotion she's been waiting for. Too bad the hours she put in to get it more or less cost us this relationship. I'm pretty much just nostalgic about what used to be. I year of working opposite hours will do that.

RANT:
    I've saved NO money, which means I'll have to crash with my parents.

RANT:
    I don't know ANYONE in Orlando.

14. grubes47

grubes47
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Rant: It's Friday night and I have an Analytical Chem final in the morning.

15. fishysticks

fishysticks
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Rant/Rave: You'd think i'd be happy about this: Baby's ultrasound came back normal. SHOULD be happy.. but it means more testing and more waiting to find out what's wrong with my baby
    Rave: the GI gave my baby diflucan which will get rid of his 3rd case of thrush.. even though 2 other doctors refused to prescribe it. No more cottage cheese mouth.. which will hopefully mean more eating
    Rant: If the antibiotics don't work in 2 weeks my 7month old will have to have exploratory surgery.

16. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Rave: Jessica Watson has returned safely to tens of thousands of people cheering her on. I'm feeling inspired.

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

RAVE: FInsihed my motherfuckin' movieproject, and it's not half bad.

RANT: god damnit I am so sick of these circumstances preventing me from having sex with these cute girls. It is awful and needs to end and will hopefully tomorrow night

18. Politik

Politik
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

19. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rant: I know I shouldn't even bother trying, but I will never understand women. My girlfriend's son had a medical appointment this afternoon. Nothing major, it was a behavioural issue and we pretty much knew what it was. Leading up to it, I've asked how getting the appointment was going, when it was, where it was and who it was with. I asked her last night to let me know how it went. I've even asked how her son is feeling about it and whether she's explained it to him. I was with my son at a kid's birthday party this afternoon and I didn't notice she'd sent me a text telling me how it went. Because I took a couple of hours to respond, I apparently now do not care or make them a priority in my life (despite also asking in my response text how he went and how he felt about the news and the fact that I didn't get her text until three hours after the appointment time anyway). Now I'm the bad guy and I don't know whether to be bewildered, frustrated or pissed; or all three.

20. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Rant:Apparently the response when a stripper looks at you and says "you have issues" is NOT "hey, I'm not the one on stage". I still have belt marks on my ass.