Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Idiot Board Introduction - Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tellkyle, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Best_Name_Ever

Best_Name_Ever
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

All the new users keep introducing themselves but everyone has stopped caring.

Hi, I'm Kaylee.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hi. Welcome. We care.

Boobie thread is HERE.

Post there, and we PROMISE we'll care.

3. 2 AM

2 AM
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

The TMMB died long before Tucker closed it down.

I recently put in <a class="postlink" href="http://messageboard.tuckermax.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://messageboard.tuckermax.com</a> for shits and giggles and laughed my ass of for a good hour at what I saw, which was a message that it was shut down.

Then I heard about his movie.

So I googled that and laughed another good hour or two.

So I thought I'd stop by, say hi, say good luck and I hope you can bring back some semblance of the old days over there.

Not like anyone here would even remember me, I just wanted to say best of luck with this place and a hello to anyone that I used to converse with many years ago.

4. Tyler knight

Tyler knight
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Hey guys. Good to find the Idiot Board again. Missed it.

5. Tom Ato

Tom Ato
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

HI, I'M TOM ATO. I WAS HEAVILY DISKLIKED ON THE OLD BOARD.

6. Thumpen

Thumpen
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hey. I lurked at the TMMB/RMMB for a few years before posting, and once I finally registered I mostly posted on the ChasingKaz part about lifting things. I shall miss the old all-star threads, but meh.

7. whatafantasticarrow

whatafantasticarrow
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Greetings! I've just joined this here forum as a consequence of having sat on my grandmother's toilet in her Tel Aviv apartment whil i drank whiskey and pooped out my intestines. i found my way here through various links and now im a member

hurray

edit: now i know kot to post drunk please ban me i will probbly never post her again shit

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Quite being an attention seeking whore and lurk already. (Unless you have a rack, then find you way over to the Boobie thread).

9. samno33

samno33
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Posted (very infrequently) under the same name, but mostly have just lurked and enjoyed the laughs from TMMB/RMMB. Hopefully this board will prove as worthy a time waster as its predecessors. Another thanks to Chater for making this happen.

10. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I doubt I need much of an introduction to most of you but hello and Happy New Year! Don't waste your time pointing me in the direction of the boobie thread. I'm a month into nursing baby #3 and resemble the harpy from The Last Unicorn. No one wants to see what I have to offer. I'm sure even my infant is thankful his eyes can't focus right now.

11. McDad

McDad
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Hello. McDad on the board and in real life. Saw the link posted back in October but honestly thought this place would fizzle in about 3 weeks. Very glad to see I was wrong.

12. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, hey. I was an occasional lurker on the old boards and have recently stumbled upon TiB.

13. JR17

JR17
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

First time on the board just wanting to say whats up to everyone. Ran through some of the topics looked like some funny discourse so i thought i stay around a hopefully have some good stories and insight.

14. Sully

Sully
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I give up.

I quit the RMMB cold turkey, and though I've been losing brain cells at a somewhat decreased rate, there's simply nowhere else to go on the Internet. No forums, no blogs, nothing; just a vast wasteland of idiots. Do you know what I found myself reading yesterday? Do you know? FMyLife.

Fuck that. I can't take it anymore.

15. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Heya, bebop007. I somewhat lurked, somewhat posted on RMMB as........bebop007.

I could best describe myself as a poor man's Durbanite, I think. So you have permission to treat me accordingly.

16. Winterberry

Winterberry
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Winterberry on the old board, joined in 2006 I had an awesome bubble hockey avatar...maybe I'll dig it up for old time sake. I didn't post much. Glad to see TIB found a new home! I'm looking forward to some good stories and some laughs.

Thanks!

17. Bogan

Bogan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Heya, used to lurk on the old board a bit and signed up here when this went live. Think it's about time I start saying something.

18. Black Sheep Dog

Black Sheep Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

This post probably will not be read, but I feel like this is a point worth noting. My favorite part of the old board after the original idiot board stopped being funny, was the advice and writting forums. I remember reading the discussion thread on Fight club, and Tucker's admiration for the book. Now with the opening of this board, I am reminded of that part in fight club where the narrator trys to stop fight club only to realize that he could not. He had created something that had a life of it's own. The idiot board is Tucker Max's fight club.

19. Dead Parrot

Dead Parrot
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Was Dead Parron on TMMB as well. I didn't post much, and I will be the same here.

20. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Long time lurker, since 2004-ish. Posted every now and then. Just happy to see that the board's back up in one form or another.