Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Whiner's WDT 5/13/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BL1Y, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Weren't you the guy who just admitted to homo-erotic dreams about Prince? I think you may be discovering your "type"

2. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Planking. The world's lamest hobby ...has claimed its first victim:

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/05/australian_man.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... an_man.php</a>

When I die from liver failure, people will be able to say "At least he didn't die planking."

3. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My weekend just took a turn for the better, apparently I'm meant to be the meat in a lesbian sandwich at some point this week.

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This must be some hipster cry for attention like cutting your wrists. Let's all go take pictures of ourselves laying on things and put them online so people can see how edgy and hip we are. Not sitting, posing, or standing in front of, but laying ass up on the ground rubbing your face in what I hope is some form of aids or at least the plague on the ground. I hope more of these kids die in stupid and uneventful ways.

5. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A pork shoulder roast is on the barbecue, with a rub that I created by combining entirely unmeasured quantities of paprika, cumin, coriander, chili powder, cayenne, sugar and salt.

Should turn out well.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This must be some hipster cry for attention like cutting your wrists. Let's all go take pictures of ourselves laying on things and put them online so people can see how edgy and hip we are. Not sitting, posing, or standing in front of, but laying ass up on the ground rubbing your face in what I hope is some form of aids or at least the plague on the ground. I hope more of these kids die in stupid and uneventful ways.[/quote]

Fucking SAD.

I only thought the Japanese were supposed to come with something so weird and stupid. Some Tony Little-esque hack is laughing his ass off all the way to the back with this one.

Though, there are some even worse. I remember when I brought Cuddle Parties to the attention of the RMMB, and it got a whoppingly hostile response:
    [​IMG]

...the assholes that defend this "activity" say it's about intimacy, not sex. No, it's about sex. You're just so demasculated and socially retarded that you skipped the best thing about sex (the intercoursey-thing) and went straight to the boring part. Bah. Vo. *clap. clap. clap.*

8. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a trend in Australia, so maybe there's some Japanese influences.

Edit:

[​IMG]

Kentucky Law. Because there's no level of lameness law students won't stoop to.

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Prove it

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Let's all bear in mind here that Australia is a country that uses screwcaps on its wine bottles not because it's technologically superior to corks, but because they needed an easier way to open wine bottles while plastered.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I barbecued some ribs today and took advantage of the pile of hickory chips my Dad has in his garage. They were pre-cooked so I fired up the grill and slowly heated them up over charcoal with a bunch of hickory chips I'd soaked so they slowly smoked. I started with a dry rub directly on the grill and finished them basted with a bunch of sauce. I got in the woods and scored some morels over the weekend too. Fried? On steak? In soup? Yes. My dad gave me a few pheasants from the freezer too so I might try and do them together somehow.
    [​IMG]

My parents are moving to another house in the same town soon so me and my girlfriend drove down to help them pack and move some stuff around the house.

12. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think plankings hilarious. What's sad about it? You take one photo, then upload it to the internet. It's fun to do drunk.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just got a kitten today thats all black and fluffy and I want to name him Chauncy. The girlfriend tells me that its a little racist that I want to give a black cat that name. Is Chauncy actually a derogatory term or she fucking with me? Its not like I want to call it "Uncle Tom" or something, I dont see the big deal. I dont want to name him that because hes black, but because he looks like a Chauncy.So for all you TiBers/TiBettes (especially Nom Chomsky and Ex Animo), is it racist?

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, I'll give you nom chompsky's answer in advance:

I don't necessarily think it is or isn't racist, but I understand why some people think it is.

15. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Just call it "Blackie." Or Tyrone.

16. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am still waiting for my mom to change my black cat's name to DeShawn.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So, if a black guy bought a white cat and called it "Roger" or "Wally" would that be rascist as well?

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I can't imagine a black guy buying a cat, period.

19. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I have nothing but contempt for my country when it comes to this.

In '99/2000 - we had this thing 'Extreme Ironing' - where you'd take photos of yourself doing extreme sports, while ironing. People were skydiving, scuba diving, all sorts of awesome stuff - with an ironing board and an iron to stage a photo.

My friends and I were into rock climbing at the time, so we abseiled off a local climbing point, two of us held up an ironing board and a third guy inverted to 'iron' a shirt for a photo. We posted it on the intarwebs and went back to drinking. It was weird, awesome, and done with a fucking safety harness. Planking is a stupid, lazy and lamer version of what was a dumb way to kill an afternoon a decade ago. Fucking hipsters.

20. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you sure it is a male cat. If it is female you could name it Shanequa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.