Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Wild and Wonderful Drunks of TiB! WDT 3/11/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If Abby has twins, she should go with Leslie and Morley. "I swear, these kids are complete opposites."

Going to see "The Adjustment Bureau" with the family tonight. Last time I checked the movie review thread, there wasn't anything about it there. Anyone see it yet?

As for this afternoon, it's either the start of yardwork, or work on a research paper. 70's and sunny here, so I'm thinking yardwork is going to win out. Lawn needs mowing, the Crepe Myrtles need to be trimmed, and the flower beds need to be weeded and fresh loam/topsoil added.

2. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's almost here. All the childlike excitement that used to be saved for Christmas Eve has been transferred to a new holiday. A better holiday.

#122 Beefy Phil, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Myself, one hole (thankfully the correct one) and one of the tampons was barely.... in there.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Watermelon and cheesecake is an acceptable lunch after a three-hour hike through fresh snow, right?

5. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, maple fest was even lamer than I thought it was going to be, the only good thing there was free maple ice cream samples, and you had to wait in line for like 20 minutes for it.

6. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hung over. Face hurts. Must clean house in preparation of a poker gathering we are having next week. I am not happy about this.

But on a brighter note...VACATION AND SAINT PATTIES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will happen next wek, but I'm am excited.

7. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dogfish Head's 60 minute IPA and Terapin's Rye tie for best beer of all time

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Basement partially flooded, and the water is colder than fingers of a 90-year-old nun. My daughter keeps trying to splash around in it while I'm trying to Shop Vac it.

Happy Saturday.

TGFW

9. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't know double-wides had basements.

10. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Basements in the FUCKIN FACE!!!1

I had to drink and stuff while The Wife gave an interview for one of her friend's thesis. They decided to have it at a place with cheap beer and strong mar-gar-RIT-TAS! And they were GOOD! Yeah!

But yeah put some towels on that shit. And a heater. Yeah!

On a side note, Congrats to Abby, and our kids are gonna have a cool effing class! I'm in baby mode today, as I had to put together our storller. Iand its fucking badass. All other strollers are shit compared to my stroller.

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Oh, and my mom is about to come home from the swamp camp (they've been getting it ready for the summer), and she wants to go back to the restaurant we've been at all day.

Sure! I like stuff! Its especially fun when your Mexican wife hates the Mexican restaurant- HEY BABY- LETS GO THERE TWICE TODAY! WOOOOO!!!

But I like salsa, goddman it!

But on that note, I made hoemmade fajitas last night, on the pregnant wife's craving, and they were amazing. But The Wife had never had fajitas before, and just thought they smelled good.

A Messican. That has never eaten a fajita. WOO!

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Oh, and I'm Netdad! WOOOOOOOOOO OH CANADA WOOOOOOOO I LIKE TO DO A BUNCH OF STUFF AND POST ONE AFER ANOTHER WOOOOOO!

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish I could be as happy as BlueDog all the time. I don't know what'd I'd do with all those guns and liquor bottles though. Anybody else, it'd be a recipe for a Fark headline.

Way drunker than I recall being; not as fucking funny as I recall being either. Lame. Woke up at 8, fell the fuck asleep until about 30 minutes ago. Bizarre dreams about suction cup vaginas and breaking and entering. Like, combining the two, B&E while the chick is showing off her suction cup vagina. Your move, Freud.

I think I'm done drinking... until Thursday. My pals have this great idea to do a 24 hour St. Patty's bender. I love how a day about a saint that was sold as a slave, gained his freedom, and returned to benefit his homeland is turned into a day of debauchery.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

St. Patrick's Day is approximately as religious as St. Valentine's Day. The reason it's become so popular is that the day was celebrated by Irish immigrants in the United States as a way of flaunting their numerical might and political power. For that matter, the Valentine comparison isn't that off: there is a severe lack of historical information, competing narratives, and ridiculous myths (such as the idea that Patrick rid Ireland of snakes - there were just never any in the first place). The difference is, there were several different saints by the name of Valentine, and just one Patrick.

I, for one, rue that an otherwise fine day has to be consecrated to amateurs, and I'm sure the company that makes Plan B will make a killing the next day.

15. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm usually against "amature hour" drinking holidays, but I think I may go out this year and try to fuck said amatures. It also helps that my roomate is Irish, and his friend is a bartender at the biggest Irish bar in Portland.

16. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Congrats Abby! You just proved that you get laid occasionally.

My youngest son's middle name is Cash. After the man in black.

Just got back from the coolest park with the kiddos. Just wait girl, soon that will be the highlight of your weekend...

17. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm working on an article about a recent American Bar Association President's involvement in a segregationist organization and possible connection to an arson and other criminal conspiracies.

Serious question:

Do I include the rumor that initiation into this group involves sodomizing a goat?

18. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're asking if you should suggest, without any firm evidence, that the president of one of the largest legal organizations in the world may have fucked a goat?

Yes. Yes, you should.

19. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Be sure to ask if he raped and killed a girl in 1990.

20. Arctic_Scrap

Arctic_Scrap
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I slightly over did it by about 10 beers last night. Somehow I have to make it out again tonight, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.